BY PHILOSOPHY

Jessica B.
Greenbrier, AR
This was my first time trying this one and I was pleasantly surprised it’s a wonderful sent that feels amazing on the body. Easy to rinse off and leaves your body smooth and smelling great. Great price for any budget
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body
Christine B.
Schaumburg, IL
Peppermint is one of my favorite scents for refreshing and perking myself up. I love this shower gel for cooling off after a hot day. The menthol/mint sensation feels wonderful in the shower. The scent is uplifting to my mood too. I do wish this particular brand had a stronger scent though because it does fade rather quickly for me after the shower.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
Makes your body cold and tingle when washing with this body wash. Smells amazing too. It really brings the holidays in your room. Lasts for a few hours after your shower. A great holiday body wash and a perfect gift too.
LaLa L.
Belmont, MA
These always smell really nice and feel nice on the skin. Their pricey though so I would get it on sale. you can find them on sale at T.J. Maxx and I think Sephora sells their products as well. I personally love the ones that smell like frosting and buttercream oh they are to die for!
Cherie L.
Philosophy shower gel is above all shower gels! The smell is spot on for the flavor but I love that these are multitasking. These are great as shampoos and for shaving your legs! Your skin never feels tight or dried as some scented gels can. You will love it!
Amelia B.
The smell is verry strong! I like to use it late at night to relax! But something I realized when using this, it that the smell and the steam from the shower with a stuff nose
Paige T.
['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
This shower gel is amazing for winter time and Christmas time use! It smells so much like delicious candy cane, and it is just as hydrating and cleansing as any other Philosophy product. In addition, this product makes for a great Christmas gift, and it gentle on sensitive skin!
Arlene G.
Jersey City, NJ
May you find yourself twirling with cheer as you lather with candy cane shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath. The crisp, cooling peppermint scent invigorates your senses, as you enjoy a rich, foaming lather that cleanses and conditions from head to toe. The moisturizing formula leaves skin and hair feeling ultra soft.
Nicole M.
N Las Vegas, NV
This my go to body wash in the winter months! I love Philosophy products and the candy cane scent lasts all day long. Sephora is a great place to pick this up.