BY PHILOSOPHY

Christine B.
Schaumburg, IL
Peppermint is one of my favorite scents for refreshing and perking myself up. I love this shower gel for cooling off after a hot day. The menthol/mint sensation feels wonderful in the shower. The scent is uplifting to my mood too. I do wish this particular brand had a stronger scent though because it does fade rather quickly for me after the shower.
Arlene G.
Jersey City, NJ
May you find yourself twirling with cheer as you lather with candy cane shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath. The crisp, cooling peppermint scent invigorates your senses, as you enjoy a rich, foaming lather that cleanses and conditions from head to toe. The moisturizing formula leaves skin and hair feeling ultra soft.
LaLa L.
Belmont, MA
These always smell really nice and feel nice on the skin. Their pricey though so I would get it on sale. you can find them on sale at T.J. Maxx and I think Sephora sells their products as well. I personally love the ones that smell like frosting and buttercream oh they are to die for!
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
This shower gel is amazing for winter time and Christmas time use! It smells so much like delicious candy cane, and it is just as hydrating and cleansing as any other Philosophy product. In addition, this product makes for a great Christmas gift, and it gentle on sensitive skin!
Cherie L.
Philosophy shower gel is above all shower gels! The smell is spot on for the flavor but I love that these are multitasking. These are great as shampoos and for shaving your legs! Your skin never feels tight or dried as some scented gels can. You will love it!
Amelia B.
The smell is verry strong! I like to use it late at night to relax! But something I realized when using this, it that the smell and the steam from the shower with a stuff nose
Nicole M.
N Las Vegas, NV
This my go to body wash in the winter months! I love Philosophy products and the candy cane scent lasts all day long. Sephora is a great place to pick this up.
Meredith M.
I love this shower gel and stock up on it every Holiday season. The peppermint smell is not too strong and it really wakes you up in the morning!
Alexis Y.
This is honestly the best smelling shower gel I've ever bought. It's very very very high quality. It also makes your skin very soft
yas s.
Can be found at nordstrom during the holidays. really does smell like candy cane. sometimes comes in a package of four