philosophy Candy Cane Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath 16 oz/ 480 mL

A three-in-one shampoo, body wash, and bubble bath in a festive, holiday scent. Key benefits: - Gently cleanses skin and hair - Delivers light fragrance - Hydrates If you want to know more… This cheerful Candy Cane Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath provides a rich, foaming lather that cleanses and conditions from head to toe, leaving skin and hair feeling silky soft and lightly perfumed with the exhilarating scent of mint. This uplifting, award-winning formula is gentle enough for everyday use and triples as a body wash, shampoo, and foaming bath for a party-ready finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates

Is there anywhere that this is still available or is it limited to holiday months?
Have you tried any of the other holiday scents? If so, which is your favorite?
Start your review of philosophy Candy Cane Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath 16 oz/ 480 mL!
Flagstaff, AZ
Love the smell of this! Perfect Christmas scent 🎄 (fragrance may not be best for sensitive skin though.) It has a beautiful shimmery color and a thick consistency. It doesn't feel like it strips away from your skin. I don't feel like it moisturizes as well as other formulas, but it's still very nice! This is a perfect gift for Christmas! I literally ask for it every year.
Port Orchard, WA
Philosophy is the only body wash I use, different scents for different seasons. Candy cane is great for Christmas! It can be used for shampoo, also. The scent surrounds you in the shower or bath, but doesn't cling all day. It is a great way to wake up in the morning or relax in the bath at night!
Connellsville, PA
Even with dry, eczema prone skin, I still love Philosophy 3 in one gels. I don't get irritated or dry skin from them. I love how this lathers up. It's a good, quality product. I wash my hair & shave my legs with it too.
Edison, NJ
Oh my gosh the smell is AMAZING!!! I love the scent of amazing grace and this one. I just use extra to make sure it lathers up enough for me but I don’t mind because it’s so lovely! Would buy this again!
Nashville, TN
I alternate between this and Philosophy’s Snow Angel around Christmas and the winter months. However, if you’re into the yummy desert scents, this product is great year round too. It smells like peppermint but not too strong.
Elkridge
Love this body wash, no matter what time of year. Whether it’s as a pick-me-up for early morning showers or a nice, tingling feeling for right after the gym (sore muscles).
This smell is the best for winter time! It’s a great soap because it lathers nicely. Overall the brand can be expensive but I think it’s worth it if you use it wisely! I would recommend it! It’s worth it
Davenport, IA
I’m obsessed with all of these scents!!! The smell is amazing it fills your whole bathroom. Suds are awesome for a bubble bath and how it smells on your body is so good!!!
Scottsdale
Philosophy body wash is the only brand I’ll use. Once I started using this brand I couldn’t go back to different one. These gets so sudsy and feel so luxurious. You don’t need too much product to get a good lather. Therefore a big bottle lasts a while. I’ve tried a bunch of scents and other than crispy marshmallow bars this one if my favorite. Especially in the Winter. I get these at Marshall’s and tj maxx so that way I don’t have to spend as much cause they’re are a little expensive at full price for my budget.philosophy Candy Cane Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath 16 oz/ 480 mL
Hendersonville
This is my favorite body wash period.  I can't wait until the holiday season so it will be back around.  I love the smell of peppermint and this is amazing!  It also lathers well and lasts a long time, so I feel it's worth the price.  Totally recommend!