philosophy Candy Cane Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath 16 oz/ 480 mL

A three-in-one shampoo, body wash, and bubble bath in a festive, holiday scent. Key benefits: - Gently cleanses skin and hair - Delivers light fragrance - Hydrates If you want to know more… This cheerful Candy Cane Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath provides a rich, foaming lather that cleanses and conditions from head to toe, leaving skin and hair feeling silky soft and lightly perfumed with the exhilarating scent of mint. This uplifting, award-winning formula is gentle enough for everyday use and triples as a body wash, shampoo, and foaming bath for a party-ready finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates

Is there anywhere that this is still available or is it limited to holiday months?
Have you tried any of the other holiday scents? If so, which is your favorite?
Start your review of philosophy Candy Cane Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath 16 oz/ 480 mL!
Fall River
I actually use this to wash my makeup brushes! The smell is so light and it does such a great job as gentle cleansing and a little goes such a long way!
san luis obispo
If you see this product you need to get it. The peppermint smell is amazing! Works great for Bubble baths or body wash.. not sure about shampoo.
Bunker Hill, WV
Love philosophy and this product..the peppermint scent is amazing and great for your morning shower. Leaves you feeling clean and smelling great.
Love philosophy and this one smells yummy. Great to use in the morning as the smell is great perk me up. Leaves hair very clean and full of body.
Great during the winter smells so festive and makes the most relaxing bubble baths definitely making the christmas list next year!
morristown , TN
This smell is amazing. I bought it at Christmas time and still have some to use. I love how everybody has a recipe on it ❤️
Billerica , MA
Great multi-use product that smells like Christmas for me! I just love the smell so much I hate to get out of the shower.
Saltsburg, PA
I'm a sucker for holiday scents as I've said before. Very strong but good scent! Leaves you clean and holiday fresh!
Brooklyn, NY
It smells EXACTLY like candy cane, which I love! Perfect for those who love peppermint, especially all year round.
S salt lake , UT
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Philosophy body wash!!! Especially this scent. I pick this up every holiday season. It lasts forever