philosophy Candy Cane Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath 16 oz/ 480 mL

A three-in-one shampoo, body wash, and bubble bath in a festive, holiday scent. Key benefits: - Gently cleanses skin and hair - Delivers light fragrance - Hydrates If you want to know more… This cheerful Candy Cane Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath provides a rich, foaming lather that cleanses and conditions from head to toe, leaving skin and hair feeling silky soft and lightly perfumed with the exhilarating scent of mint. This uplifting, award-winning formula is gentle enough for everyday use and triples as a body wash, shampoo, and foaming bath for a party-ready finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates

Is there anywhere that this is still available or is it limited to holiday months?
Have you tried any of the other holiday scents? If so, which is your favorite?
Start your review of philosophy Candy Cane Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath 16 oz/ 480 mL!
Gresham, OR
This stuff is seriously the best! My favorite scent is probably Christmas cookie. The candy cane is really great if you love peppermint though. I just use this as body wash and it makes my skin so soft!
This is my favorite bubble bath to use around the holidays. It smells just like candy canes and has a very relaxing feeling to it. The smell is quite strong, although it wears off pretty quick for how pricey it is. But overall a great bubble bath!
First off, this shower gel smells amazing. It's puts you in the holiday spirit. The price is not outrageous, it is affordable. I use this product once a week when i want to unwind, and the smell of the candy cane puts me at ease.
Knoxville, TN
This totally gets me into the holiday spirit. This wakes me right up in the shower and it leaves my skin lightly scented. My whole family loves this so I have to hide it.
Casa Grande, AZ
Love love love! Didn't use it much as a shampoo. Great as a shower gel and a bubble bath have to say it is really nice it's kind of like a light candy cane sent but the smell lasts a good amount of time. During the winter love to use it as a bubble bath it's perfect.
Pompano Beach, FL
I have purchased Philosophy products for many years now and really enjoy the quality of them. I did not realize why my shower gel would disappear so fast, turns out that my husband loves it even more than I do. He loves the way it leaves his skin.
Alexandria, VA
LOVE! This is one of my favorite scents and it’s not overpowering. I love how gentle Philosophy’s products are on my skin. I have combination skin and have not had any problems with this shower gel. The scent also is ver invigorating.
P C Beach, FL
1,042 reviews
This is a great morning shampoo and body wash! I don't color treat my hair so I occasionally use this to shampoo. I find it to be a. It harsh to use everyday. I love it as a body wash or in the tub. The peppermint is light and energetic.
Seattle, WA
I used this as a bubble bath. The packaging is super cute. It also makes for a great gift. The product has a decent smell and the price is perfect for it. The bath gel was amazing to my skin!
La Puente, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s descent. It smells quite strong and also makes your skin feel cold after washing so it just depends on if you like that. It definitely lasts a long time but it’s not really for me.