Philosophy Candy Cane Shampoo, Shower Gel, & Bubble Bath uploaded by Emilie L.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Candy Cane Shampoo, Shower Gel, & Bubble Bath - Give a holiday cheer - Candy Cane is here! This fan favorite is back to sweeten things up as only it can. The exhilarating scent of peppermint is sure to make spirits bright as the award-winning formula cleanses and conditions from head to toe, leaving skin soft and lightly scented.Key Benefits:Award-winning multi-tasking formulaLeaves skin and hair feeling soft and lightly scentedGentle enough for everyday use - Candy Cane Shampoo, Shower Gel, & Bubble Bath see more...

• I have a love of sweet scents mixed in with bubble baths ...1 Answers
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
This Philosophy 3-In-1 shampoo, bath and shower gel are incredible! It lathers well and leaves you feeling clean. It smells so very good. It does seem to be a little pricey, but considering the size of the bottle and it’s a shampoo and body wash in one, it’s really not to bad. In my opinion, it’s definitely worth the cost! Philosophy Candy Cane Shampoo, Shower Gel, & Bubble Bath
Angela C.
Vernon, NY
Philosophy is by far my favorite brand of shower gel/bubble bath. It makes my skin so soft and hydrated. It lathers so nicely as well. I love how creamy it is rather than some of the alternatives on the market. I only gave this four stars because the candy cane scent is very strong, but it was a great Christmas gift for my dad who loves peppermint! All of the other scents I find to not be overwhelming like this one.
maryssa w.
Greensboro, NC
Got this as a Christmas gift and I looooooove it! It's so refreshing and has an amazing smell. I did some research on the price and for the length of use that it provides the price is well worth it.
Maddie G.
This is hands down my favorite shower gel. It has the perfect consistency and smells amazing. It also works great as a shave gel! I'm glad it comes in a big container because I will be using a LOT of this.
Melissa D.
Parsippany, NJ
Smells sooo yummy. Just like a candy cane! I almost always am impressed with the holiday flavors. I would just like to note that it does not lather up like most body washes, but the scent does linger! I will normally use it after a more clarifying body wash.
Kayla B.
Morehead, Ky
Love the scent. However not the best shower gel and would never use this as a shampoo because it's not moisturizing enough for my type of hair. The product is a little pricey. Probably won't buy Again unless on sale.
Emilie L.
I got this during the holiday season because I love Christmas and everything Christmas related. It is definitely a scent that will get you in the holiday spirit, even if its July. It has a refreshing peppermint scent, just like a real candy cane and it leaves a slight cooling effect which makes it great for the warm summer months. Philosophy scents are some of the best and longest lasting and this one is no exception. Definitely a must buy for all who love Christmas scented products and those who enjoy a cooling effect with their shower.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body
Gretchen G.
I love this shower gel for christmas time. It is a clean refreshing scent that is great for a bubble bath or just a hot shower. It gets you in the holiday spirit. It gets super bubbly when used with a loofa. I definatetly recommend and would buy it again!
Jen P.
I'm a real sucker for minty scented bath products, so naturally I love this. I hate it as a shampoo, but it's amazing as a bubble bath and body wash. It just smells so good and bubbles up nicely. They only sell this around Christmas time, and I'm definitely going to get another bottle when it's back
Cheyanna P.
I have a love of sweet scents mixed in with bubble baths & shower gels... Something about it just makes the bath that much more relaxing. And a few of the you tubers I watch had such high reviews! My question is though... Is this overpowering?