BY PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy Candied Pecan Salt Body Scrub - 10 Oz see more...

Sydney K.
Jessup, PA
The smell of this product is to die for! I love using this because it really exfoliates all of my dead skin off which makes me feel so refreshed and relaxed. I got it at my local Ulta and I would definitely recommend it to everybody.
McKenna K.
Lincoln, NE
I love body scrubs. This one in particular for a few reasons. I love the scent, I like to use it before bed and the scent carry all night. It has a great moisturizing oil in it that leaves my skin feeling like silk.
Fabiola S.
This smells soooo good! I love philosophy products but this is one of my faves. I purchased this at sephora after trying it in store. Ive already went through about 3 bottles of this stuff!
Alexandria K.
I'm a sucker for body scrub and oh my goodness this stuff smells amazing . I seriously would use it everyday but I stick to once to twice a week and it really does exfoliate pretty well. I would recommend to anyone suffering with dry skin .
Abilene M.
Florence, AZ
This product is unbelievable! It smells so delicious it's a great value and I don't feel like it's pricey for what it does. It's very effective and makes your skin soft. I definitely recommend this.
Janine K.
This is amazing at removing the dry skin! ! Plus the delicious scent!! I'm crazy about this! ! Even my Mom loves it!! Leaves your skin so soft!! Thank you! !!
Sam C.
Bossier City, LA
it does not smell as good as i had expected but it did leave my skin soft and smooth , it is a bit pricey though , i would probably buy it again ...
Amy J.
Denton, TX
Smells amazing 10/10. Great body scrub very exfoliating product. Not too harsh. I think I bought it at Nordstrom's rack
Alex B.
Wolfville, NS
This scrub will have you feeling fresh and smelling oh so good! It was my first time using this product which attracted me by not only the price but the awesome smell as well. I use this numerous times a week whenever I need to self tan and it does the trick every time!

Amazon