Philosophy Cabana Girl Guava Coconut Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath 16 Fl. Oz.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Keeps your skin and hair soft as a summer breeze, all in this one product. If you love the smell of tropical fruits this is for you. Luxurious bubbles will make your skin feel so soft this summer. see more...

Morgan W.
Kingston, PA
INCREDIBLE SCENT! I have never been disappointed with any Philosophy product! This is perfect as a body wash, or I also love to use it as a bubble bath! The most prominent scent in it is the coconut, which I love! The scent also stays on your skin for a decent amount of time! This is a must have!
Vanessa A.
Florence
I love the smell of this. Philosophy is all I use. I like how it smells so good in the shower but the scent isn't lingering all day. Doesn't clash with my perfume. Very summery scent. I would definitely buy this again
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body. I also love the lip gloss that has the same scent.
Leanna B.
Cumberland, KY
I absolutely love anything from Philosophy!!! Cabana Girl is my favorite scent at the moment. I love the way these washes lather up, the scents last forever! I use this as a body wash and sometimes for a relaxing bubble bath. All philosophy products are worth it!!
Tonya D.
Sanford , NC
This is my all time favorite scent!!! I'm going to be so sad when I run out !! It is the best summer scent I have ever used. I seriously love it !
Kami K.
Chico, CA
I love this. It smells so good and lathers like crazy. I highly recommend this product, I love it so much!!