BY PHILOSOPHY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A deep cleansing and pore-perfecting regimen for all skin types. Solutions for:- Uneven skin tone- Pores If you want to know more…This gentle yet powerful pair of advanced formulas comforts and cares for skin as it banishes debris and impurities for an impeccably balanced, clean complexion you can see and feel. The award-winning multitasking Purity Made Simple Cleanser gently cleanses, tones, and lightly hydrates skin. Plus, it dissolves face and eye makeup to leave skin feeling refreshed. Featuring purifying white clay, the creamy-rich Purity Made Simple Pore Extractor Mask helps draw out impurities and shrink the look of pores, for virtually blackhead-free skin. This set contains:- 3 oz/ 90 mL Purity Made Simple Cleanser - 2.5 oz/ 5 mL Purity Made Simple Pore Extractor Mask see more...

Natalie Y.
Santa Clara, CA
I’ve actually been using the mask for awhile now. I like how it only takes 5-10min and you can wash it off. I do feel like rather than pulling out my blackheads, it helps to “detox” or clean up whatever is it my pores naturally! Doesn’t dry out skin either.
Heather M.
Love this! The mask is amazing and doesn’t have to be left on forever! The exfoliation is perfect and not too harsh! And of course, the cleanser is amazing and removes every spot of makeup, dirt, and oil! I love using it with my foreo!
Binisha B.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I use this mask every week , it helped my skin to control blackheads,, and it only takes 10-20 min to use, it has small beads that i used to exfoliate after mask dries,, i like using this product,!
I have recommend this product to my friend and she likes it too
Nancy B.
Palmdale , CA
This is a great mask to help with black heads! I use it on my t zone once or twice a week to get rid of stubborn black heads. It’s a dual mask, as get to exfoliate when u start to rinse off!
Amy P.
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
Hands down one of the best pore refining masks I have ever used. I can lose my keys in my pores they are so large so I’ve tried sooooo many products through the years. I’ll never stop buying this.
Cristina V.
The way everyone raves about this cleanser, I was expecting to be in love. It’s fine. Nothing special, but not bad. The mask is amazing though! Really clears your pores and exfoliates.
Talley C.
Augusta, GA
I just got back from a long trip and had A TON of blackheads from not following my usual skin care routine. Decided to dive into my bag of samples from Sephora and see if anything could help me. THIS SAVED THE DAY. I scrubbed away all my impurities and I felt SO much better after using it. Running to go buy the full size. Highly recommend this for blackheads!!
Sara T.
Absolutely love this duo - my skin feels so fresh and clean after using this product! I bought this at sephora and will absolutely go back for more from this skincare line. I use it every morning and night and it has really improved my skin!
Marianna A.
Mustang, OK
I have small, stubborn pores and the purity pore mask applies smoothly and pulls my blackheads up to exfoliate off with the other product. It is on slightly more pricey side but well worth it. I've repurchased these products twice already
Courtney M.
Lake Geneva, WI
After two uses I was hooked!! My pores were essentially invisible!!! Price point is well worth the amount of product you get. One of the best pore products on the market!!