BY PHILOSOPHY

A three-in-one formula that cleanses and conditions with a sweet and bubbly scent. Toast to the New Year with this shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath inspired by bubbly champagne. This multitasking formula is intended for big time fun, leaving you head to toe with a fresh, clean feeling and a delightfully fizzy fragrance. Cheers to a dazzling new you, in the shower, in the bath, and all-year long. see more...

Victoria C.
Tallahassee, FL
I got the "Sugar Plum Fairy" body was in their brand from my boyfriends mother as a christmas present and i love it, everytime i go over to his house, spend the night and shower i use loads of this stuff and it has tiny little specs of shine and glitter inside as well! smells amaazing! would buy.
Kristine H.
Severn, MD
I like the scent of philosophy shampoos, but they always seem to include sulfates in their shampoos. Now a lot of companies avoid making shampoos with sulfates in them or have alternative ones (where it may be more expensive) that do not contain sulfates. So this is a surprise and unfortunate.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing
Sima K.
I just bought this and had to write a review. The Philosophy Bubbly Shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft and luxurious. I use it a couple times a week and it is definitely long lasting. I've had people tell me my hair feels amazing and that I must be breaking the bank. But I tell them about this shampoo and they are pleased to see for themselves how affordable and long lasting this product actually is.
Becca G.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Love love love this stuff I have the Daiquiri one and it's amazing can use as shampoo or body wash prefer body wash don't use as a shampoo smells awesome
RINI S.
I love the smell and it hydrates my hair, I don't use a conditioner some times after this but still my hair has the shine and smoothness
Sarah R.
Fresno, CA
Smells amazing, the bubbles are worth taking a bath for and my skin felt so smooth after. Highly recommend this product!
Marvie R.
I don't understand why these products cause me to have an allergic reaction. They smell so good. Wish I could use them.
Kristina S.
Tampa, FL
I love these cleansers! I buy them for the smell. I can't get enough of them. I look forward to the holiday scents!
Adelina O.
Las Vegas, NV
Five starts to everything this brand carries, honestly love everything they have and everything smells so good!
Victoria F.