BY PHILOSOPHY

A four-piece antiaging skincare set with high-performance retinoid technology to help improve skin clarity, texture, tone, pore size, and wrinkles. Let your skin reflect your ageless beauty. Box of miracles was created to visibly improve the signs of aging with high-performance retinoid technology. Hpr is formulated to deliver all the skin benefits of a retinoid with less potential for irritation, making it suitable for all skin types. The unique combination of hpr, vitamins C and E, and natural botanicals improves antiaging results, including skin clarity, texture, tone, pore size, and wrinkles. Box of miracles also includes the award-winning purity made simple 3-in-1 cleanser for face and eyes to give skin a perfectly clean start and prepare it for miraculous antiaging treatments. Be ageless, and feel miraculous with smoother, more radiant, youthful-looking skin. This set contains: - 3 oz Purity Made Simple - 0.25 oz Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Retinoid Eye Repair - 15 Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Retinoid Pads - 0.5 oz Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Retinoid Solution see more...

• I love using Philosophy products, but having a hard time finding ...1 Answers
  • I have tried and LOVE Philosophy products in the past. I tend to ...1 Answers
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
Philosophy Box Of Miracles Miraculous Anti-Aging Skin Care Discovery Set that I got from Sephora is amazing. Anything rom Philosophy is going to be a great product.
Christiana S.
Christiana S.
Dubois, PA
Love all of these products! Philosophy is my go to for natural skincare. Can't say enough good things!
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
This is a great skincare kit from Philosophy! I really love the Purity face wash, it literally takes anything off. After using this kit, my skin feels much smoothr and looks so much more even.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Haleiwa, HI
I love using Philosophy products, but having a hard time finding which is best for combination and acne prone skin. I use 'Full of Promise' dual action restoring cream for volume and lift, but was wondering if anyone with the same quality of skin has any recommendations for using other Philosophy products that are for anti-aging and acne prone? Does anyone use the above Discovery set with my same skin care needs and what is your experience of using them?
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
I have tried and LOVE Philosophy products in the past. I tend to have sensitive skin. Can anyone tell me if all of the Retinoid in several of the products is irritating or drying to the skin? I really would like to try this and the price looks decent.