philosophy body souffle, pink melon sorbet, 7 oz

Making life sweeter just got easier. Shake up your post-shower routine with the delicious scent of pink melon sorbet and see softer, smoother skin in no time!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of philosophy body souffle, pink melon sorbet, 7 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love the smell and texture of this product. It's very hydrating and the packaging is adorable as well. Its also a huge plus that it's my favorite color.” in reviews
Black, MO
Where do i start with melon sorbet.... mmm the best, and i mean the best smelling priduct on the market. goes on like butter on the skin, so silky smooth, and the smell lasts all day long.
Tampa, FL
Pink melon souffle is the best hydration for your skin. So smooth &;smells amazing. I love the way it goes on and stays on. My skin feels so so nice and smells great.
Flushing, NY
staten island ,ny
The philosophy body soufflé pink melon sorbet 7 oz was really good felt good on skin smelled great I would buy a bigger one next time great product
The scent is sooooo good smells delicious! Love using it as much as I can. Especially after showering for a good moisturizing on the body
Indn Hbr Bch, FL
Love this Philosphy product. It smells divine, the smell lasts very long, but is not overpowering, and my skin stays moisturized all day.
This smells freaking AMAZING!! Not only does it make me smell delicious but it truly makes me softer than anything, like a baby's bottom!
Spring, TX
I absolutely loved this product! The scent was fresh and delicious, and the consistency is perfect-like whipped lotion but better.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I LOVE THIS STUFF. It smells really nice and goes on really smoothly. I love it more than my Dove which I had been using regularly.
Huntsville , AL
I loooooove this lotion. Smells so good and keeps my skin soft and smooth. Would definitely recommend and I will be repurchasing!

Looking for your answer?