BY PHILOSOPHY

A two-piece set that includes a shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath and a high-gloss, high-flavor lip shine in the delicious scent of vanilla birthday cake. This soothing and moisturizing set is for the birthday girl who loves delicious cake scents and wants to indulge her senses.This set contains:- 8 oz Vanilla Birthday Cake Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath- 0.5 oz Vanilla Birthday Cake Lip Shine see more...

Philosophy Birthday Girl
  • "The scent is amazing...Many of my friends say the lip gloss is their favorite and are so thankful I have introduced them to this brand! " in 2 reviews
  • "Bottle can last a long time when used in moderation! " in 1 review
  • "Makes skin soft and gives a great scent to hair when used as a shampoo too." in 1 review
  • "This smells good and it is very relaxing." in 1 review
  • "Makes a great gift as well! " in 1 review
Rachael C.
Covington, GA
Of all the delicious scents philosophy has this is the best it smells just like a vanilla iced birthday cake mmmm I love it is lathers well and makes your skin soft and smell so yummy yes I know others would love it to
Toni A.
The cake scent is so good you will want to stick your tongue in the bottle (seriously, don't). I find all Philosophy's scented body washes to be unisex as my husband tries them too. Your hair and body blissfully linger, although it is subtle. I am a Philosophy user for over 20+ years. However, when Coty bought this line a few years ago , they made the scent not last as long for every thing and it still cost the same. I do not care for the lip gloss though. It is thick and hobby. While it smelled good it tastes awful
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
This is easily one of my favorite purchases from philosophy! It's such a cute gift for any birthday boy or girl who loves bath products. The price point is perfect and you get a lot for what you pay. Not to mention that it smells AMAZING - just like funfetti birthday cake!
Sarah C.
Brockport, NY
this is the most amazing smelling lip gloss i have tried. this is so easy to apply. since I'm a new beginner i am new to makeup but this lipgloss gives just enough shine while being long lasting. i would recommend to teenagers and would definitely purchase again
Kellie G.
I loved the packaging and the product smelled so good along with the lip gloss but I honestly didn't feel clean with the body wash. I got it as a gift for my birthday and I'd recommend as a gift idea but it wasn't the best still good though!
Susie E.
Santa Fe, NM
I've bought this set a few times to give to ladies that I don't know very well, but wanted to give a nice birthday gift. You can buy this set on Sephora or Amazon Prime-- a nice thing to stock up on in your home for those last minute forgotten birthdays.
Giulia G.
Staten Island, NY
I was gifted this set for my birthday and loved the packaging but the vanilla lip
Gloss and shampoo takes the cake as they smell like birthday cake! Absolutely love them
Erin R.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is a great gift! I have bought this a couple of times just to keep in hand incase I need a last minute gift for someone! It's reasonably priced and come packaged so nicely that you don't even need to wrap it!!
wendy c.
Narragansett, RI
Smells yummy! The lip gloss is moisturizing, and the shampoo/body was feels great. I love the way it makes my hair feel. Just wish I could get a conditioner with the same scent. That's my only complaint.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
Omg! Cant say enough good things about this. It smells great. Makes skin soft and gives a great scent to hair when used as a shampoo too. The lip palm is awesome and used daily.