Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial Cleansersphilosophy

purity made simple cleanser & microdelivery exfoliating facial wash

I am looking for a good facial cleanser. Not harsh and gentle on the skin. Something I can use everyday. Can you let me know what they think of Philophy products? Thank you...
Anyone else what to get a #voxbox with these amazing products?
Does this facial cleanser clear up blemishes and skin? Is this good for combination skin ?[product:philosophy-best-cleanser-duo]
Start your review of Philosophy Best Cleanser Duo Purity Made Simple Cleanser & Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash!
Product Highlights
...skin care this wash doesn't have a strong scent to it. It works well with sensitive skin. There are little beads that help with the exfoliating but they are very small your skin isn't irritated by them. in reviews
...Friction when I want something a little grittier and stronger) so it's gentle enough for me to use in the morning.in reviews
You can used this daily as it isgental enough but i have found that the skin doesnt need those crystals every days, but its leaves you squeaky clean after.in reviews
I have combination skin and have been using this for about a month once a day and my skin seems less red, less to almost no acne, and my skin is so much softer.in reviews
This is more significant of an investment than my old stand-by, however, a little goes a long way and the results are worth it.in reviews
Laura G.
Philosophy Best Cleanser Duo Purity Made Simple Cleanser & Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash uploaded by Laura G.
I love the feeling of fresh and clean skin I got after using this #complimentary sample I received via a #ultasamplebag. I will definitely buy the full size bottle of the product and use it for a longer period of time to see more improvement on my skin.
Jennifer L.
Millville, NJ
Philosophy Best Cleanser Duo Purity Made Simple Cleanser & Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash uploaded by Jennifer L.
My Daughter bought me this great face scrub for Christmas. She knew I had sampled it before and I loved it. It has a light scrub, and its not harsh on my face. Cleanses great. So worth the money.
Nicki T.
northlittlerock
Philosophy Best Cleanser Duo Purity Made Simple Cleanser & Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash uploaded by Nicki T.
This is hands down the best face wash on the market. It’s so gentle, makeup just comes right off and it helps my very sensitive to products skin!
KC P.
Fairfield, CA
Philosophy Best Cleanser Duo Purity Made Simple Cleanser & Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash uploaded by KC P.
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s a decent cleanser and exfoliator. Great for all skin styles and good at removing eye and face makeup. I use the purity cleanser twice when double cleansing since it’s gentle enough to repeat. The exfoliator helps lessen my bumpy skin texture.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,083 reviews
Philosophy Best Cleanser Duo Purity Made Simple Cleanser & Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash uploaded by jen H.
I am never without this duo. I buy it on QVC and get the extra large sizes with the pumps. Using them both with my Clarisonic Mia, the Microdermabrasion is finely milled and not too scratchy. The cleanser removes every trace, I mean every trace including stubborn mascara from my face. I also use the Purity as a second step cleanser to follow up with some of my other favorite cleansers.
Mariam T.
Riverside, CA
Philosophy Best Cleanser Duo Purity Made Simple Cleanser & Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash uploaded by Mariam T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm really liking this cleanser so far, I just switched to it for my summer cleanser and so far it hasn't dried out my dry, sensitive skin and the scent is nice, I'm surprised that I'm not allergic to the fragrance. It removes all my makeup off my face and makes my face soft!Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Paraben Free Facial Cleanser
Payton K.
Brazil, IN
I try to use this every other morning, and it makes my face feel super clean and smooth immediately after using it. I absolutely love this stuff.
Jada C.
Philadelphia, PA
Philosophy Best Cleanser Duo Purity Made Simple Cleanser & Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash uploaded by Jada C.
Usually I can't afford Philosophy products but I found this face wash at Nordstrom Rack for cheap. I decided to give it a try. I like Philosophy products so I had high hopes for this one.

The product smells very fresh and citrusy, almost like a Lemon-Lime. It wasn't overwhelming.

I find this way better than my apricot face wash from St. Ives! The product exfoliates properly and feels good, almost like a face massage. It leaves a cooling finish on my face leaving me feeling fresh. It get's the make up off perfectly and cleans pores well. I will definitely look forward to buying more of these.  Philosophy The Microdelivery Daily Exfoliating Face Wash

Rebecca M.
Pottstown
I absolutely love this product. I use it for everyday use and primarily use it in the morning in the shower. The price is a little high but you get a lot out of the bottle. I’ve been using this for years and can totally tell a difference if I stop using it. I love that it’s gentle for everyday use.
Monica Z.
Los Angeles, CA
My go to every day facial wash, I can really see the difference in my skin and others notice too does wonders for my combination oily/dry skin and is not over drying.

162 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...