BY PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy Be Somebody Water Lily Lotion, 16 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Will this irritate anyone who has skin issues like eczema? 1 Answers
  • What are the notes in the fragrance of this? Curious about the sc...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? What's the benefits?2 Answers
Jess M.
Omaha, NE
This leaves your skin smelling amazing! It worked great! I was honestly expecting a lot for the price but my expectations were most definitely met. I've only purchased once but i would repurchase! Also the smell is nice - fresh sorta sweet nothing to strong!
Brooke H.
Prospect, KY
I got this lotion for my birthday last year, and I'm a huge fan. The scent is lovely chap but not overpowering, and it left my hands feeling soft and hydrated without being super greasy. I'm thinking about getting this for my mom for Christmas!
Ashley S.
Turlock, CA
I love the philosophy brand and I've used so many of their products that I automatically trust that it will be good. It is a little pricey as far as lotions go but I think it's worth it! I would definitely repurchase in the future!
Logan H.
Durant, OK
I love the feel of this!! It smells good too! I really like how it has a pump on it so it's not unsanitary when applying it so it makes it much easier than dipping hands in tubs of lotion and I prefer the pump over a squirt tube.
Jennifer T.
Northport, Al
Nice, light lotion with a sweet fresh scent that's not too much. It's a good value and very gentle to the skin. I've repeatedly used it. I highly recommend trying if you haven't. I'd definitely buy again and have lol
Mike K.
Cleveland, OH
Left my hands feeling soft loved the scent but it's not the best lotion out there. For the price it's pretty good though. I prefer Aveeno. It's cheaper and works better.
Madison H.
Trevose, PA
Love all philosophy products, especially the lotions!! This stuff is great. It smells nice and has a good texture. It is very soft on the skin and worth the money.
member-d1822a567
Austin, TX
It is fresh, light, exhillerating, relaxing, calming, refreshing, energizing, and uplifting. If you need a mood booster or de-stresser, this is your go to scent.
Jennifer S.
Hoover, AL
I love all the Philosophy lotions! They are smooth and make your skin feel great! Plus al the bottle have great verses on that uplift you.
Linda A.
Love everything from philosophy! There are products that aren't worth spending for and then there is this! Amazing product must try
Natasha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it a super heavy and thick lotion? I don't like the feeling of lotion that isn't thinner and smooths out well.
Monica P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it have a strong smell? And has anyone with dry skin tried this?
McKenzie D.
Greenfield, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the price? What's the benefits?
Jade M.
What's the consistency and smell?
Katie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this irritate anyone who has skin issues like eczema?