BY PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy Be Somebody Water Lily Lotion, 16 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Will this irritate anyone who has skin issues like eczema? 1 Answers
  • What are the notes in the fragrance of this? Curious about the sc...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? What's the benefits?2 Answers
Philosophy Be Somebody Water Lily Lotion
  • "I have very dry skin and this definitely keeps my skin moist. Lasts a long time. And smells good. " in 6 reviews
  • "I really liked this lotion. My skin is really sensitive so I have to be careful with the products I use but this worked perfectly for me. It made my skin soft and made it feels really moisturized. " in 3 reviews
Savannah D.
Knoxville, TN
This is an excellent product. My skin is not only very dry, but it also is extremely sensitive. When using this product there is no irritation and it does an outstanding job at keeping my skin well moisturized throughout the day. It has a very delicate sent and leaves my skin soft and supple. It was well worth the price and I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Logan H.
Durant, OK
I love the feel of this!! It smells good too! I really like how it has a pump on it so it's not unsanitary when applying it so it makes it much easier than dipping hands in tubs of lotion and I prefer the pump over a squirt tube.
Nina G.
I always see these products at Walgreen's, target and Walmart. I always small and check them out. They smell very good and the lotions they have leave your hands so soft. The smells they have combined are perfect for each other. I would say just by the smell and texture, it is good.
Alejandra S.
Stickney, IL
This left my hands feeling soft and looking great. I normally just buy any old moisturizing lotion at walmart because you can get more for less, but I wanted to treat myself. I bought this while it was on sale and I am in love with it! The floral scent is wonderful and isn't too strong. The cream absorbs into your skin within 10 minutes and it leaves it feeling so good.
Brooke H.
Lexington, KY
I got this lotion for my birthday last year, and I'm a huge fan. The scent is lovely chap but not overpowering, and it left my hands feeling soft and hydrated without being super greasy. I'm thinking about getting this for my mom for Christmas!
Ashley S.
Turlock, CA
I love the philosophy brand and I've used so many of their products that I automatically trust that it will be good. It is a little pricey as far as lotions go but I think it's worth it! I would definitely repurchase in the future!
Jess M.
Omaha, NE
This leaves your skin smelling amazing! It worked great! I was honestly expecting a lot for the price but my expectations were most definitely met. I've only purchased once but i would repurchase! Also the smell is nice - fresh sorta sweet nothing to strong!
Cynthia H.
I love this lotion I use it after I shave every time makes your skin feel silky smooth and it isn't to bad of a price it's so good you can buy it at any Sephora or ulta I'd recommend this to anyone.
Jennifer T.
Northport, Al
Nice, light lotion with a sweet fresh scent that's not too much. It's a good value and very gentle to the skin. I've repeatedly used it. I highly recommend trying if you haven't. I'd definitely buy again and have lol
Mike K.
Cleveland, OH
Left my hands feeling soft loved the scent but it's not the best lotion out there. For the price it's pretty good though. I prefer Aveeno. It's cheaper and works better.
Natasha M.
Is it a super heavy and thick lotion? I don't like the feeling of lotion that isn't thinner and smooths out well.
Monica P.
Does it have a strong smell? And has anyone with dry skin tried this?
McKenzie D.
greenfield , IA
Is this worth the price? What's the benefits?
Jade M.
What's the consistency and smell?
Katie B.
Will this irritate anyone who has skin issues like eczema?