BY PHILOSOPHY

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
This Philosophy 3-In-1 shampoo, bath and shower gel are incredible! It lathers well and leaves you feeling clean. It smells so very good. It does seem to be a little pricey, but considering the size of the bottle and it’s a shampoo and body wash in one, it’s really not to bad. In my opinion, it’s definitely worth the cost! Philosophy Be Somebody Shampoo/Shower Gel/Bubble Bath, 16 Ounces
Danielle  M.
Wellington, FL
I have been using Philosophy bath and shower products for as long as I can remember. Be Somebody, is a nice fragrance. Not to much, and it’s enough that you can still smell it.
I wear perfume, so this will never compete with what you are wearing.
Stephanie O.
Augusta , GA
I enjoy the smell and how it can be used for more than one purpose! I buy mine from my local Ultra and have bought many of their products. It's gentle on my skin and it's not harsh for my sensitive skin.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body
Lauren C.
Louisville , KY
I love this brand. I have been using their face wash for years and love to try random new products. I have loved everything that I have tried. It's so light and feels nice on the skin, not oily or greasy like some bubble baths. You really can't go wrong with any Philosophy product.
Marie M.
Hatboro, PA
I am a big fan of all Philosophy products. Their three in one shower wash/shampoo/bubble bath is great. The Be Somebody is one of my favorites. I love the light sent that stay with you for most of the day. It is so easy to use one product for many chores. I would recommend all Philosophy products for gifts or if you just want to gift yourself.
Charlotte V.
Chambersburg, PA
This is by far my favorite scent in Philosophy items. It leaves me skin feeling soft and my hair smelling nice and looking and feeling clean. Doesn't make my skin oily or dry. I love Philosophy products, especially their shampoo/shower fell/bubble bath all in one.
Joy I.
Flower Mound, TX
I actually used this product in the scent 'Falling in Love'. I have used Philosophy products for the last several years and they continue to satisfy me. I love the scent in the shower and it stays on you most of the day, but not in an overbearing way!
Debbie S.
Newark, NJ
Philosophy shower gels are always cleansing and supple on your skin every shower. The bees somebody scent is fresh and sensual and has an amazing lather.
Samantha H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells great! Tried this as a sample at a hotel. Pros: it smells wonderful. Cons: can't get enough!! It is long lasting! Very gentle on skin!!