BY PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy Be Somebody Body Scrub, Green Tea, 23 Ounce
  • "This scrub is divine and I would recommend any of their products!" in 2 reviews
Jessica B.
Greenbrier, AR
Absolutely great scrub I love the peppermint and green tea it opens up the pours to really get the green tea and peppermint down deep it feels amazing I also use it on my feet to keep them smooth and crack free
Deena M.
Eatonville, WA
I'm a huge Philosophy fan I love their products. The body scrubs are one of my favorite retail body scrubs availible these body scrubs leave you skin weightless and refreshing you feel clean and ready to start your day. What I love most about the be somebody body scrub is the fact it has green tea and smells wonderful
Holly N.
Milpitas, CA
Very great product! The smell isn't too strong and I use it about once a week. It's a nice scent that isn't too overpowering and is extremely long lasting. You should exfoliate once a week anyway. It is gentle and I would probably purchase this again in a different scent. I'm a fan of most Philosophy products.
Daniela R.
This product its truly amazing. I love body scrubs, this one in particular smells delicious, it leaves my skin feeling amazing, I got mine off amazon, I usually use it two or three times a week. If you like body scrubs this one is the one for you.
Heather B.
South beach
I use this body scurb two to three times a week depending on the weather. I dont feel like i get enough product for my dollar, but i think thats the only downside. I do also wish it was in a pump bottle instead because its a hassle to not get water in it while im in the shower.
Criminelle L.
Always say YAAASSSS to Philosophy products. This scrub is grainy but it's not rough like some can be. It smooths skin really well and like all Philosophy products has a feminine scent.
Lauren W.
Salisbury, MD
Love this body scrub for how fresh and clean it keeps my skin feeling. Bought it online and it lasts all day feeling fresh. A great scent and great buy.
Elizabeth F.
Marietta , Ga
I love shower scrubs!!! This is one of the best that I've tried this year. The green tea extract that is used has made a difference for my skin!
Leah B.
Omaha, NE
I love this brand and use the Purity face wash and Hope in a Jar religiously. This scrub is divine and I would recommend any of their products!
Meagan J.
Love this product! It smells so good and leaves your skin feeling smooth! A little on the pricey side, but worth it!