Philosophy Be Somebody Body Scrub, Green Tea, 23 Ounce uploaded by Sarah C.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Melissa L.
Minneapolis, MN
Probably one of my favorite products!! Smells so good and is very smoothing when you are out of the shower/bath. I love that it's Green Tea as well! It is a bit pricey but so worth the money and lasted me awhile! I recommend this product and will buy again!
Christina H.
Great product leaving skin so soft and clean. Nice scent. Body scrub takes away dead cells and leaves skin soft and silky. Will continue to purchase and highly recommend it to any skin type. Greta size and goes along way. Can apply to skin every other day.
AMANDA B.
Flint, MI
Smells fab, skin feels amazing recommend to everyone. I use it at least twice a week or more because I love it that much. i think i bought it at target or walmart. last awhile depends on how much you apply. buying more today
Chloe E.
This scrub smells great!!! Not super strong or rough on the skin but it really gives you a nice exfoliation. I use mine once a week on my legs and arms only.
Amber A.
Canton, MI
I enjoyed this product a lot and would use it again. Reasonably priced and does the job well. I like not only the body scrub but just the brand in general.
Sierra H.
Dubuque, IA
This is the absolute best body scrub I've used! It has green tea and it detoxifies your body at the same time. Couldn't recommend any other body scrub!
Chris S.
Love anything that has green tea! It helps to keep away pimples if anyone didn't know. I love that it's a scrub! Deff a good use after a long day
Elisabet D.
The smell is very refreshing. It isn't harsh on my skin which is a huge plus. It also gets all my dead skin away making me feel amazing.
Gina J.
Lansdale, PA
I love this body scrub. It both exfoliates and moisturizes. It even gives you a nice calm feeling because it smells so nice
Samantha A.
Pittsburgh, PA
one of my favorites. smells great. makes me skin silky soft- I feel so luxurious after using it. Great little treat