BY PHILOSOPHY

Sarah J.
Greensburg
I did not like this product. It was not effective in the feeling part making my hair clean. I tried not to have high expectations for this product which was good not to. I will not buy this product again.
McKenna M.
I love this shampoo it smells so amazing and it met my expectations I got it as a gift for Christmas and I've loved it ever since the packaging is great too I think philosophy is a great brand I would recommend this to anyone
Rachel A.
Columbia , SC
Smells really good but it is a little drying to my ends and leaves a little residue to my roots. It's good for travel, knocks out your shampoo and body wash and smells good. Not my fav but I still use it when I need to!
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body. I also love the lip gloss that has the same scent.
Dalilah M.
This was okay. The scent is wonderful but it really didn't do much for my hair as far moisturising it.. not a fan. Wouldn't purchase it again .
Shannon Q.
Dalhart, TX
I did not care much for this product. I wasnt crazy about the smell and it left my hair limp and oily looking.
Adna M.
Rocky hill , CT
Smells amazing I love this brand so much did it’s Job use these products all the time