BY PHILOSOPHY

Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body. I also love the lip gloss that has the same scent.
Sarah J.
Greensburg
I did not like this product. It was not effective in the feeling part making my hair clean. I tried not to have high expectations for this product which was good not to. I will not buy this product again.
McKenna M.
I love this shampoo it smells so amazing and it met my expectations I got it as a gift for Christmas and I've loved it ever since the packaging is great too I think philosophy is a great brand I would recommend this to anyone
Rachel A.
Columbia , SC
Smells really good but it is a little drying to my ends and leaves a little residue to my roots. It's good for travel, knocks out your shampoo and body wash and smells good. Not my fav but I still use it when I need to!
Dalilah M.
This was okay. The scent is wonderful but it really didn't do much for my hair as far moisturising it.. not a fan. Wouldn't purchase it again .
Shannon Q.
Dalhart, TX
I did not care much for this product. I wasnt crazy about the smell and it left my hair limp and oily looking.
Adna M.
Rocky hill , CT
Smells amazing I love this brand so much did it’s Job use these products all the time