BY PHILOSOPHY

Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body. I also love the lip gloss that has the same scent.
Sarah J.
Greensburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like this product. It was not effective in the feeling part making my hair clean. I tried not to have high expectations for this product which was good not to. I will not buy this product again.
McKenna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo it smells so amazing and it met my expectations I got it as a gift for Christmas and I've loved it ever since the packaging is great too I think philosophy is a great brand I would recommend this to anyone
Rachel A.
Columbia , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells really good but it is a little drying to my ends and leaves a little residue to my roots. It's good for travel, knocks out your shampoo and body wash and smells good. Not my fav but I still use it when I need to!
denise r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It was very affordable as well as long lasting. the value was very good. i purchased mine at a local drugstore. it was my first time trying it and i have to say i would definitely buy those product again as well as recommend to others.
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
really good cleanser for the skin, i do feel like it provided minimal coverage and protection but still good for an overall face skin mattifier. i would reccomend to a friends and family, not sure that i would purchase all the time though. i dont like the price point on it though
Dalilah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was okay. The scent is wonderful but it really didn't do much for my hair as far moisturising it.. not a fan. Wouldn't purchase it again .
Shannon Q.
Dalhart, TX
I did not care much for this product. I wasnt crazy about the smell and it left my hair limp and oily looking.
Adna M.
Rocky Hill , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing I love this brand so much did it’s Job use these products all the time