BY PHILOSOPHY

at last a back to nurture trial kit for tender loving care for skin suffering from unquenchable thirst promotes soothed skin 5 helps deeply nurture skin 6 promotes healthy luminosity philosophy back to nurture replenishing oil and moisture creme duo includes: back to nurture replenishing oil 2 back to nurture moisture creme see the difference a little back to nurture can make. meet tender loving care for skin suffering from unquenchable thirst, feeling uncomfortably dry and looking like it has lost its youthful cushion and vitality. back to nurture deeply replenishing oil gelee and back to nurture replenishing moisture creme work together to restore and maintain skin s moisture balance while imparting a natural luminosity that only replenished skin can show. get back to nurture and reclaim your glow. The proof: After 1 use - skin feels deeply hydrated, soothed and com see more...

• Does this make your skin oily? I have dry areas on my fac...1 Answers
philosophy back to nurture replenishing oil and moisture creme duo, 1 set
  • "This replenishing oil is amazing! I could feel the difference in my skin within 1 minute of applying! I have combination skin that is hard to get appropriately moisturized in some areas and can get flaky. The texture and smoothness immediately improved!" in 12 reviews
  • "I love love love this stuff! so light for your skin and so moisturizing! i definitely recommend " in 4 reviews
  • "I recently tried philosophy skincare products and I'm so impressed. The replenishing oil and moisture creme worked really well on my sensitive combination skin. Both products are lightweight and perfect for everyday wear." in 4 reviews
Asha B.
Philosophy is great. It is simple, doesn't have too many chemicals, smells good, feels good, and I love the idea behind the product. My only issue is how expensive it is.
Katherine C.
Rexburg, ID
I wasn't a fan. I have dry but very sensitive skin. When I first applied the oil, I felt a slight burning sensation. I thought maybe if I put on the moisturizer it would help but it seemed to just irritate my skin even more. I found that I could just not stand the product and I had to quickly remove it. I know not everyone has sensitive skin, but for those who do I would not recommend this product. I have yet to find a moisturizer that doesn't irritate me so.
Christa C.
Carl Junction, MO
My absolute favorite duo from Philosophy. I love the way it feels on my skin just as much as the way it makes my skin look. Super hydrating, non greasy. Works wonders on my extra dry skin.
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
My best friend swears by This!! Her skin looks bright and flawless! She can rock the no make up looks! Her skin just looks perfect! I gave it a try and I was not at all disappointed! I recommend this!
Amy R.
West Columbia, SC
All of my life I had oily skin, which I hated!! I heard that "one day you'll be glad-you'll
Have less wrinkles". Well, that day has come...as I've taken more trips around the sun, I find my oily skin needs more help to keep my skin looking soft and young. As with ALL philosophy products, this doesn't disappoint. The word "oil"'often intimidates me...I envision looking like I've been in a bad horror movie. Not with this!! My skin looks years younger and visibily softer. This is a "must have" in my drawer.
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
If you have dry skin this is your holy Grail! The two part system is amazing, and can be used independently or together. The serum helps collect water from the air while the super hydrating moisturizer helps lock it in and replenish. Full of natural oils and emollients this stuff is amazing. Excellent price for the duo so buy it as a pair!
Albina J.
Washingtn Twp, MI
I literally wish there was a body cream with this texture so I could jump in it! The texture is soothing and soft, doesn't cause you to break out, and helped my dry skin repair in the harsh winter. I have worked for this line and currently am working with it a little at ultra Definitely worth the money spent!
Ashley D.
The best serum for dry skin I have ever tried!! This serum (oil) really fixed my dry skin in the dead cold winter. And it paired perfectly with the moistizer. Did not leave any resido or greasy oily look to my face!! I have purchase 3 bottles since my first and will continue to. My skin glows everyday.
dara h.
This product is great for anyone with dehydration and texture to the skin. the serum instantly smooths the skin giving a great slip and immediate feel of silk. the cream is fast obsorbing and light weight. no unpleasant of overwhelming scent. great for sensitive skin.
Navs S.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff is great! I have normal-dry skin and this was one of the first serious non-drugstore product I used. It really did do wonders to replenish my skin. I used this every night right after washing/toning my skin. The smell is great and not overwhelming.
Meghan W.
Phoenixville, PA
Does this make your skin oily? I have dry areas on my face, but with certain moisturizers, it makes my skin too shiny and oily.