philosophy back to nurture replenishing moisture creme, 2 fl oz uploaded by Jessica D.

BY PHILOSOPHY

finally, a deeply comforting moisturizer to replenish and nurture dry skin helps replenish skin s moisture levels 2 helps replump soothe skin 3 with licorice root extract vitamin f finally, a deeply comforting moisturizer to replenish and nurture dry skin that feels depleted and has lost its youthful cushion and vitality. back to nurture replenishing moisture creme goes above and beyond what regular moisturizer can do to help replenish skin s moisture levels by infusing it with encapsulated hyaluronic acid and shea better. it helps replump and soothe thin, dried-out skin with an anti-inflammatory magnolia bark extract and skin-renewing peptides. licorice root extract and vitamin f help revitalize skin s natural, healthy radiance. rich, soft texture absorbs quickly and provides long-lasting comfort. made in usa see more...

Dina S.
I received this as a sample from Nordstrom. I have a huge issue with dry patches on my face that appear when I don't keep my face moisturized. I used to use Clinique's moisture surge intense, which was good for about a year but it seems as though it has lost it's magic. When I used this after Eve Lom's cleanser, I felt a dramatic difference. Not only did it moisturize, but it left my face soft and gave a matte look. Clinique's always left a oily look which would deter me from using it everyday, but not with this. The price is pretty much, but Nordstrom was price matching and I was able to snag this for 30% off! I recommend this to those with dry skin.
Elizabeth C.
Lawrenceville, GA
I got a sample from Sephora and I loved it and bought it. I usually don't pay that much for any beauty product but I start seeing wrinkles on my face due to dryness so I thought I would invest a better brand. Well, I don't regret it at all. This product smells good, and goes on the skin smoothly. I use it in the morning and night. It really hydrates my skin without being greasy and gives a nice glow. I just need to use a tiny bit and my face is pretty well hydrated, I think this jar will last me over a year. I have been using it for about 6 months, and I can see the wrinkles look less than before. Even though I still wish the price is not as high, I do recommend this moisturizer and like I said it will last you at least year.
Michele F.
Baldwin, NY
I actually got mine at Marshalls..so it was much less than retail. It's amazing. I LOVE philosophy to begin with so I had to get this. I have dry skin (&in the winter) my face is so smooth afyer using this just once and hydrated. Very light weight lotion/moisturizer

Walmart