Philosophy Back To Nurture Replenishing Moisture Creme uploaded by Jessica D.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Back To Nurture Replenishing Moisture Creme see more...

Michaela A.
Auburn, NY
I could not tell you enough how much I love this product! My face feels so soft and moisturized after using this, not to mention the packaging does not look cheap at all! You really get your money's worth with this product! I hope you all check it out!
Jessica D.
Corinth, TX
Just started using this product and so far I love it! It have brought so much moisture to my skin and the best part was I got it for half off! Everyone should look at tj max because this product was $19.99 there and it's over $40.00 on places online! I would definitely recommend this product!l because it does wonders for dry skin!
Nikole M.
San Diego , CA
Pros:
I love the way this product smells and feels on the skin.  It is lightweight and the scent is light as well and not overpowering.  I got it as a giftset for Christmas and then bought it again at Sephora.  It is a great product and great for everyday wear.
Cons:
Drawback is the price.  I love the product but it is a bit pricey for the one product.  Other than that I love the brand and the product itself
Christa C.
Carl Junction , MO
I absolutely love this moisturizer. It is amazing for my skin. Long lasting. Smells great. The only thing I don't like about it is the price. A little too pricey for my taste.
Zulma S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Excellent moisturizer leaving skin supple, soft, and without oily residue. Great for overnight cream as well. My skin was awesome in the morning and does not cause blemishes. Highly recommended!
Samantha N.
Leavenworth, KS
this stuff is like miracle cream! I swear, I used it once and my pores where gone! I prefer to use this before putting on my makeup to give it that flawless look💅👸
Taglientel G.
Boston
Great product. Very light. Prefer SPF in face creams. A little too pricy for product however. Wish it was more price friendly.
Sophia k.
Nurtures ur skin and makes it feel amazi g a d fresh and her soft also and very good product and also a great brand
Felicity P.
Laveen, AZ
Wonderful product. I only used it for 4 months. But for those 4 months it worked. Took care of my eye baggage.