BY PHILOSOPHY

at last, tender loving care for skin suffering from unquenchable thirst helps rebuild skin s protective lipid barrier 2 helps restore skin s healthy balance 3 helps retrain skin to retain moisture for skin feeling uncomfortably dry and looking like it has lost its youthful cushion and vitality. with its unique texture, this deeply replenishing oil gelee easily absorbs into skin. Skin is soothed, smoothed, more supple looking, deeply nurtured, and replenished. recommended to anyone who has dry skin; anyone whose skin feels tight and uncomfortable; and anyone who wants to help their skin retain moisture. made in usa see more...

• I have extremely dry skin and was told this would help. H...1 Answers
philosophy back to nurture deeply replenishing oil gelee, 1 fl oz
  • "Works so great as a primer for makeup! Feels great on my dry skin, and makes skin look more poreless." in 8 reviews
  • "This serum leave my skin feeling so soft. I love to use it if I have missed a couple of days of good moisturizing. It is important to keep your skin hydrated and smooth and this does both!" in 5 reviews
  • "This product has to be one of the best oils I have ever used. I love it so much I don't want to finish the bottle! It's very smooth and lightweight. I love wearing it under my moisturizers day and night. This product used on its own once done cleansing is a dream. I've tried many serums and oils before and nothing has ever made my face look and feel visibly smooth. Those who have sensitive skin will notice it's calming effects. I will definitely recommend this product to al skin types, especially dry. " in 4 reviews
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
All of philosophy products are amazing i usually get mine off qvc. they are a bit pricey but so worth it my mom has been using these products for years and her skin is amazing and young
Lisa G.
I have very dry skin so this gelee really helps my skin feel hydrated again. One pump is enough for my face with enough to put on the ends of my hair!
It seems to last a long time. I put it under my moisturizer or on at bedtime. I've also put a little on during the day if I feel dry.
Giorgie M.
Cedar Park, TX
One of the best facial oils I've used!!! I have extremely sensitive combo skin. It doesn't irritate me at all, leaves my skin hydrated, and doesn't make me feel oily and gross!
marsia n.
I am all about facials oils so naturally I had to try this one. The texture is unlike any one I've tried before, it dries extremely quick on the skin. Perfect oil for the winter, I use it under my regular moisturizer for extra hydration.
Sara T.
Atlanta, GA
This oil is a must-have for my skin. I apply 1-2 pumps, and my skin drinks this up. Doesn't leave any oily residue. It is a lifesaver in the colder months and leaves my skin silky smooth. Since I started using this, I have received so many compliments on my glowing skin.
Maureen C.
Turtle Creek, PA
Coming to the very last pumps on my bottle and I'm very sad! This is a lighter oil, so it is perfect for the summertime, but would also do great work in the winter. Has a stronger fragrance, but it's quite lovely.
Zea K.
Breinigsville, PA
Great product! Leaves me feeling replenished and relaxed. The double wammy in products like these. A bit pricey for the size but I have to say it's worth the money.
Allyn T.
Round Rock, TX
While this product left my face smooth, I didn't like the film left behind. When I put makeup over it, it balled up. I love philosophy products, but I won't use this one again.
Kristina R.
Worked so well in conjunction with the moisturizer for my dry skin during the winter. Worked well on its own during the summer as well. Soaked in nicely and my skin felt smooth and moisturized. Worked well with make up.
Magaly O.
Stockton, CA
I love this oil. I it does what it says, nurtures your skin. It is really moisturizing and it does not irritate my sensitive skin. I break out easily and this did not make me break out.
Julie L.
Reynolds, Ga
I have extremely dry skin and was told this would help. Has anyone tried this and if so is it worth the price?