BY PHILOSOPHY

at last, tender loving care for skin suffering from unquenchable thirst helps rebuild skin s protective lipid barrier 2 helps restore skin s healthy balance 3 helps retrain skin to retain moisture for skin feeling uncomfortably dry and looking like it has lost its youthful cushion and vitality. with its unique texture, this deeply replenishing oil gelee easily absorbs into skin. Skin is soothed, smoothed, more supple looking, deeply nurtured, and replenished. recommended to anyone who has dry skin; anyone whose skin feels tight and uncomfortable; and anyone who wants to help their skin retain moisture. made in usa see more...

• I have extremely dry skin and was told this would help. H...1 Answers
philosophy back to nurture deeply replenishing oil gelee, 1 fl oz
  • "Works so great as a primer for makeup! Feels great on my dry skin, and makes skin look more poreless." in 8 reviews
  • "This serum leave my skin feeling so soft. I love to use it if I have missed a couple of days of good moisturizing. It is important to keep your skin hydrated and smooth and this does both!" in 5 reviews
  • "This product has to be one of the best oils I have ever used. I love it so much I don't want to finish the bottle! It's very smooth and lightweight. I love wearing it under my moisturizers day and night. This product used on its own once done cleansing is a dream. I've tried many serums and oils before and nothing has ever made my face look and feel visibly smooth. Those who have sensitive skin will notice it's calming effects. I will definitely recommend this product to al skin types, especially dry. " in 4 reviews
Brandi B.
Gulfport, MS
My skin is normal to dry for starters. in the winter it leans more towards the drier side. I got this product about 1 year ago and ever since then i haven't used any other serum. this is unlike any other serum i have tried. its super lightweight on the skin and soaks in almost instantly. its smells fresh not chemically or weird but not fragrant enough to cause any irritation. i also used to have these little bumps under the skin and now my skin is pretty even in texture. this product will bring your skin back to life!
Deidra D.
Charlotte, NC
Kayla S.
Lincoln, NE
I have naturally dry skin throughout the year, but it is the worst in winter time. I have tried many products to help with my dry skin but most of the products seem to only work temporarily. This product is one that I will always continue to repurchase, as the oil really sinks into my skin and keeps me looking fresh all day.
Nina H.
Portland, OR
This product is nearly perfect except for one thing. The Perfume is SO STRONG. I do not know why they would add so much! I love Philosophy products and I've never encountered a beauty product of theirs that has so much fragrance. It smells good and I'm not overly sensitive to fragrance in my skincare, but I think this is actually irritating my skin. It makes me really sad because the ingredients and formulation are fantastic.
Maya F.
Austin, TX
My skin is most definitely on the dryer side, and I am always on the hunt for something that will keep my skin moisturized for more than 30 mins, especially during the winter when colder weather wrecks havoc on my skin. This is nurturing, just as the name suggests. The oil keeps moisture locked into my skin without feeling greasy or blocking my pores. It's lovely.
Brecah B.
Rockland, MA
This unique product will leave your skin hydrated, smooth and vibrant. Ever look at your skin and think...drab? This product will help hydrate and smooth fine lines and wrinkles a five star product all the way, a perfect start to your day or night1
Avi B.
East Hartford , CT
This product saves my skin during the dry winter months! I typically am oily but I get two dry patches right near my chin and this keeps them in check without clogging my pores or causing me to break out which is so common with oily skin. Love!
Samantha L.
This product is light and refreshing, but probably better suited for normal to oily skin types or as a summer moisturizer. This wasn't quite hydrating enough for me, especially not in the winter time.
Blake R.
Not super impressed. I used a whole bottle of it pretty consistently and while it felt nice on my skin, I don't feel like it really did much. I have super dry skin so I was hoping that it would help with that, but for the price, I don't think it really did anything amazing.
Michelle Y.
Windermere, FL
I like this serum a lot. I usually don't like "oil-like" serums, but this one is a nice clear, oil that is rather gel-like at the same time. The consistency and color is just like the Bare Minerals Prime Time foundation primer if you've used that. The serum sets pretty quickly on your skin, which I like, and it leaves your skin soft and smooth. It's a nice serum.
Julie L.
Reynolds, Ga
I have extremely dry skin and was told this would help. Has anyone tried this and if so is it worth the price?