BY PHILOSOPHY

Back To Nurture Deeply Replenishing Oil Gelee see more...

Lizett M.
Edinburg, TX
at the end of the night, i am way too tired to mess around with a make-up remover, soap, and toner. love the fact that i can use this to remove all of my make-up, including eye, without irritating my contacts, and without having to use a ton of products to do what this does in one. thank you so much philosophy
Olivia R.
This product works great as a moisturizer to wear before putting makeup on. This product definitely met my expectations. This was my first time using the product and I will definitely be using it more.
Kortney D.
N Little Rock, AR
I received this as gratis from my previous job. I really wanted to like it, but it's heavy and oily on my skin. And there's way too much fragrance!
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
This stuff smells amazing!!!! It goes on great and works well. I noticed results in about two weeks.
Emily I.
London
This is absolutely one of my favorite products on the market. I love the way it makes my skin feel. It takes about 10 min to soak into my skin. My acne has cleared up a lot. I did not have severe acne. Hydrating my skin on a regular basis has really helped. I use this in conjunction with the back to nurture face cream as well as the 3 in 1 face wash and micro exfoliating face wash (I use this once a week) these are all philosophy products. I saw that they stopped selling their back to nurture products on the philosophy website and I don't know what I'm going to do when I can't get a hold of this product anymore. I dread that day and hope it isn't soon. I thank you so much for having this product in stock.
Chelsea D.
OBSESSED!! This product in out of this world. Got it on a whim whilst browsing Sephora and I'm so glad I did, my skin goes through phases of being incredibly dry, and when it does, I just put some of this on and my skin feels so soft and hydrated, it's unreal. Don't think just buy!