BY PHILOSOPHY #49 in Body Oil

Back to Nurture Deeply Replenishing Oil Gel by Philosophy offers tender loving care for skin suffering from unquenchable thirst, feeling uncomfortably dry and looking like it has lost its youthful vitality. see more...

Amelia B.
Meridian, MS
I love this product! This oil gel is light and it smells nice as well. Unlike other oils I've used in the past It did not clog my pores. It made my skin softer than what is was. I received a sample of mines on the philosophy website with other products that I have purchased.
Haylee M.
Slippery Rock, PA
I highly highly i mean Highly recommend this product it has made my skin feel like it has never felt before it leaves it feeling so soft and hydrated and smooth this product is truly amazing and it is really worth every single penny you spend on it
Lexie B.
Eau claire , WI
Such a unique texture. It has a oil based feel, but it's also a gel texture as well. Great for combination-oily skin, but works for dry skin as well. Super gentle on the skin. You can purchase this at Sephora!
shannon w.
Portland, OR
Dehydrated winter skin? Then you need this. I always have a bottle on hand for when I start feeling a little chapped.
Got too much sun and your skin is paying for it? This will help nourish and calm.
Kyle H.
Gainesville, FL
This is a great product that leaves the skin hydrated and feeling great. It works really well with messages and will have your significant other happier than before.
Michlele M.
Portland, OR
This hydrates my super dry skin without causing it to feel sticky or slimy. I use it daily after my shower. It really helps during the dry,cold winter months.
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
Perfect product to use when you have been outside in the sun all day and need to replenish the moisture in your skin
Tanika M.
Albany, OR
This product is literally a life saver changes the ph of your skin back to the health ph of hair and skin (4.5-5.5)
Chelsey L.
Tazewell, TN
Very good oil. It smells great and any gender can use it. This oil lasts very long. Also it doesn't hurt.
Amanda W.
Harviell, MO
Leaves my skin silky soft I still have stretch marks but I'm so soft to the touch so I give 4 stars