BY PHILOSOPHY

Back to Nurture Deeply Replenishing Oil Gel by Philosophy offers tender loving care for skin suffering from unquenchable thirst, feeling uncomfortably dry and looking like it has lost its youthful vitality. see more...

Philosophy Back To Nurture Deeply Replenishing Oil Gel
  • "This hydrates my super dry skin without causing it to feel sticky or slimy. I use it daily after my shower. It really helps during the dry,cold winter months." in 4 reviews
Spencer H.
Peoria, AZ
This product is AMAZING! I always use it throughout every winter to add to my serum that I use with my skincare routine. It is hydrating and a great quality. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a replenishing oil to add that extra hint of moisture back into your face!
Stephanie S.
This is a life saver to use after my cleaning my face I use it prior to my moisturizer I gently pat it in so my skin can absorb, this product is great to use daily I did purchase it at Sephora.
Lexie B.
Eau claire , WI
Such a unique texture. It has a oil based feel, but it's also a gel texture as well. Great for combination-oily skin, but works for dry skin as well. Super gentle on the skin. You can purchase this at Sephora!
Amelia B.
Meridian, MS
I love this product! This oil gel is light and it smells nice as well. Unlike other oils I've used in the past It did not clog my pores. It made my skin softer than what is was. I received a sample of mines on the philosophy website with other products that I have purchased.
shannon w.
Portland, OR
Dehydrated winter skin? Then you need this. I always have a bottle on hand for when I start feeling a little chapped.
Got too much sun and your skin is paying for it? This will help nourish and calm.
Haylee M.
Slippery Rock, PA
I highly highly i mean Highly recommend this product it has made my skin feel like it has never felt before it leaves it feeling so soft and hydrated and smooth this product is truly amazing and it is really worth every single penny you spend on it
Kyle H.
Gainesville, FL
This is a great product that leaves the skin hydrated and feeling great. It works really well with messages and will have your significant other happier than before.
Michlele M.
Portland, OR
Tiffany F.
Virginia Bch, VA
Going to keep it nice & simple. Love love love! Works wonders & makes my skin soft. My skin looks & feels wonderful.
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
Perfect product to use when you have been outside in the sun all day and need to replenish the moisture in your skin