BY PHILOSOPHY

Erin D.
Erin D.
Clover, SC
This is not my favorite. I don't like the perfume and I like to stick with a more natural product. It wasn't terrible, but it also wasn't as gentle on my skin as I would have liked. It was about $25 and I do think that could have been better spent. It did lather well, which is good.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Oakland Gardens, NY
I love, love, love the smell and feel of this 3 in one body wash. This leaves your skin super soft .The lather is so rich and foamy ! I get compliments on how great I smell every time I use this product. I suggest layering with the lotion and perfume .
Morgan I.
Morgan I.
Highland, NY
I love the smell of the Grace line by philosophy. I usually purchase it from Sephora or from an online retailer. The scent is perfumed and long lasting. I recommend it if you are looking for something to keep you smelling great after a shower.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Niskayuna , NY
Philosophy makes the best, cleanest smelling lotions, washes, and scrubs! You don't smell heavily perfumed, it just smells fresh and clean! This is one of my favorites--not like a baby powder, but a little powdery and very pleasant :]
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Placerville, CA
I love love love this stuff. I honestly love any philosophy shower gel, but this smells especially dreamy! It's delicate and mellow yet leaves you feeling fresh and clean all day, even during the hot summer days.
Payton H.
Payton H.
I love most of Philosophy's products, and have tried all of their Grace line. Baby Grace is a sweet, light, feminine scent that isn't over-powering. I like that this product doesn't dry out your skin.
Bridget S.
Bridget S.
Arlington Heights, IL
Philosophy products are so nice and clean on my skin! They smell wonderful without being overpowering and this baby grace bubble bath is so relaxing no matter what age or stressors you have!
Holly E.
Holly E.
Old Forge, PA
Love, love, love philosophy! The amazing grace scents are beautiful. I use it as a shampoo and body wash and I feel so fresh and clean. Great product and definitely worth every penny.
Yahaira N.
Yahaira N.
Sun City, CA
Este se lo compre a mi sobrina y dice que le gusto mucho deja su piel y su va caballito muy bonito
Jadeylyn H.
Jadeylyn H.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Omg I love this stuff! it smells amazing. the scent really stays too but it's not overpowering