BY PHILOSOPHY

ⓓⓔⓐⓝⓝⓐ❤️ D.
Philadelphia , PA
My favorite Philosophy product ever! I can not say enough about Baby Grace. You feel so fresh and clean after showering with it, you really do have that innocent smell of a baby, if that makes any sense. Perfect product for anyone who has never tried this brand before.
Donna S.
London
I actually liked this, for my body, did not use on my hair. My skin felt nice and smooth after use. It was very gentle on my skin. Pros- silly smooth skin - cons- wasn't sure about using it on my hair. I used it daily. Yes I would recommend this product.
Natalie N.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product, it smells amazing. The leather is just right without being too thick or too thin. Philosophy is a little pricey but I'd say worth the splurge.
Erin D.
Clover, SC
This is not my favorite. I don't like the perfume and I like to stick with a more natural product. It wasn't terrible, but it also wasn't as gentle on my skin as I would have liked. It was about $25 and I do think that could have been better spent. It did lather well, which is good.
Morgan I.
Highland, NY
I love the smell of the Grace line by philosophy. I usually purchase it from Sephora or from an online retailer. The scent is perfumed and long lasting. I recommend it if you are looking for something to keep you smelling great after a shower.
Payton H.
I love most of Philosophy's products, and have tried all of their Grace line. Baby Grace is a sweet, light, feminine scent that isn't over-powering. I like that this product doesn't dry out your skin.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Philosophy makes the best, cleanest smelling lotions, washes, and scrubs! You don't smell heavily perfumed, it just smells fresh and clean! This is one of my favorites--not like a baby powder, but a little powdery and very pleasant :]
Nicole S.
Placerville, CA
I love love love this stuff. I honestly love any philosophy shower gel, but this smells especially dreamy! It's delicate and mellow yet leaves you feeling fresh and clean all day, even during the hot summer days.
Julie R.
Oakland Gardens, NY
I love, love, love the smell and feel of this 3 in one body wash. This leaves your skin super soft .The lather is so rich and foamy ! I get compliments on how great I smell every time I use this product. I suggest layering with the lotion and perfume .
Bridget S.
Arlington Heights, IL
Philosophy products are so nice and clean on my skin! They smell wonderful without being overpowering and this baby grace bubble bath is so relaxing no matter what age or stressors you have!