MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for Herphilosophy
Baby Grace Eau de Parfum Spray Fragrance - (4 oz / 120 ml) - (LIGHT BLUE BOX)

Philosophy Baby Grace Eau de Parfum Spray Fragrance - (4 fl. oz.) ** Baby Grace was created to help make a women feel nurtured, softly scented and decompressed. The innocence scent of Baby Grace will immerse you in calming, care giving notes that will...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philosophy Baby Grace Eau de Parfum Spray Fragrance - (4 oz / 120 ml) - (LIGHT BLUE BOX)!
How would you rate this product?
Lori M.
Again, like Pure Grace, this is a clean and light and airy scent.  One of my top five kept in rotation in my fragrance collection.  Very hard to find.  Can only get it on QVC.   Will continue to purchase.  Even like layering it with Pure Grace.
Susan S.
New Carrollton
The best parfume that philosophy has. IT'S LIGHT AND soft . You will get notice from everyone. It's a fabulous choice for gift .By far my favorite.
Christa C.
Canada
Philosophy Baby Grace Eau de Parfum Spray Fragrance - (4 oz / 120 ml) - (LIGHT BLUE BOX) uploaded by Christa C.
Although discontinued you can still get this beautiful baby light scent online! Ebay , Etsy (dupes) and more. Just do a quickie Google search. It is light enough to wear at a place of work etc where there us a no scent rule. It isn't cloying or headachey! I am sadly out of mine OLD bottle (I filled this to show volume) It is around, but so very pricey now! This is a light, clean, fresh scent that is inoffensive. I like to layer soft fragrances so that they last all day. I was happy to have found the perfume as a dupe on Etsy but not the same. x

Looking for your answer?