BY PHILOSOPHY

this luxurious satiny cream features a unique and highly concentrated complex that helps replenish skin's natural moisture barrier for a smooth, radiant result. loaded with resveratol, vitamin c and glutathione, our miraculous moisturizer helps brighten a tired complexion and protects skin against premature aging. delivers miraculous results you can believe in:

96% of women showed dramatic reduction in the appearance of wrinkles.

based on an 8-week clinical and self-assessment study of 49 women ages 35-65. use in conjunction with miracle worker miraculous anti-aging retinoid pads for optimal results.

How To Use:

apply to clean face.

aqua/water/eau, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, ascorbyl glucoside, behenyl alcohol, dimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, propanediol, hexyldecanol, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, cyclohexasiloxane, benzyl alcohol, borago officinalis seed oil, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, chlorphenesin, sodium hydroxide, polysorbate 20, ethylhexylglycerin, diso-dium edta, glutathione, bisabolol, cetylhydroxy-proline palmitamide, stearic acid, beta-glucan, arginine, brassica campestris (rapeseed) sterols, resveratrol, tocopherol, tetrapeptide-21.

philosophy anti-wrinkle miracle worker miraculous moisturizer
  • "Being that I am nearing 30, I wanted to start a routine to help battle aging in general. This stuff has been great! It's super moisturizing and has already made some of my laugh lines around my eyes a little bit less noticeable" in 22 reviews
  • "I searched for weeks for a product to help with my dry skin. My face feels wonderful and I love the smooth, non greasy texture of this product. Does have a slight smell, but not bad and is temporary. My search is finally over for my facial moisturizer. " in 17 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and have a hard time finding products that don't irritate my skin and make it very red. Philosophy products are very gentle and also do what they promise. I always get compliments on my skin when I use this product." in 11 reviews
Julie O.
I received a trial size of this moisturizer and really liked it. I had gone to Ulta to purchase a full size and it was a tad pricey, but there was a gift set that had the moisturizer plus eye cream. I love this product. My skin has never been softer and looks fresh and youthful. I highly recommend, even with the higher price a little goes a long way.
Bethann B.
Jamestown, PA
Emily S.
Coral Gables, FL
I love philosophy as a brand and I love their skincare. Although I've been using their bath products for some time, I just got this anti-wrinkle miracle worker. I'm only 21 but I noticed an immediate difference in the fine lines under my eyes- I look so much more awake and the lines are disappearing! I've only been using it about a week, too.
Virginia A.
Best moisturizer I've used in a long time. I have dry to normal skin. It is lightweight. Non greasy. Absorbs almost instantly into skin and smells like clean fresh face. Keeps my face hydrated throughout the day. Worth every penny.
Jennifer E.
Kevil, KY
Kiate G.
Jacksonville , FL
This product is absolutely amazing and is in my daily beauty routine. IT gives me the hydration and glow my skin look for in a product. I use it twice a day: once in the morning after a shower and then at night . I literally put on this product before writing this review. This philosophy is an A+ in my book!
Kara S.
Bethel Park, PA
The smell is so lovely. This is a top notch skincare product. It doesn't irritate the skin and feels really lovely on. I would highly recommend giving it a try. Really all of their skincare and fragrances are top notch.
Sharlene N.
The Woodlands, TX
I love this product!  It goes one nicely, feels cool and refreshing and absorbs quickly.  I keep a small jar for travel as well as the one on my bathroom counter.  I've used this Miracle Worker Moisturizer for several years, as well as other projects in the philosophy family and love them all.
Dana A.
Denver, CO
First time I received this it was a sample and I was obsessed. It's super soft and creamy. Your skin is instantly clean and soft feeling. I love using it at night before bed but it cant be used in the morning as well.
Jill E.
Ringgold, Ga
I've only used Philosophy Miracle Worker once or twice, & loved it both times. In the past I have been cheap with my facial product decisions & now I feel like I need to spend more money to keep my skin looking young.
I really like the Purity cleanser by Philosophy and wanted to explore more products by the brand. Is this cream any good at softening the face? Also, what does it smell like?
Sally P.
Lexington
Is philosophy anti wrinkle miracle worker ok to useOnly as a night cream?
Shahadah E.
Is this product also good for acne?
Ashley A.
Marlboro, NJ
How long before you had seen results?? A bit skeptical since it is quite expensive? If I am already prone to breakouts and oily skin - did this have negative results in those departments?
Regina J.