BY PHILOSOPHY

this luxurious satiny cream features a unique and highly concentrated complex that helps replenish skin's natural moisture barrier for a smooth, radiant result. loaded with resveratol, vitamin c and glutathione, our miraculous moisturizer helps brighten a tired complexion and protects skin against premature aging. delivers miraculous results you can believe in:

96% of women showed dramatic reduction in the appearance of wrinkles.

based on an 8-week clinical and self-assessment study of 49 women ages 35-65. use in conjunction with miracle worker miraculous anti-aging retinoid pads for optimal results.

How To Use:

apply to clean face.

aqua/water/eau, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, ascorbyl glucoside, behenyl alcohol, dimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, propanediol, hexyldecanol, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, cyclohexasiloxane, benzyl alcohol, borago officinalis seed oil, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, chlorphenesin, sodium hydroxide, polysorbate 20, ethylhexylglycerin, diso-dium edta, glutathione, bisabolol, cetylhydroxy-proline palmitamide, stearic acid, beta-glucan, arginine, brassica campestris (rapeseed) sterols, resveratrol, tocopherol, tetrapeptide-21.

philosophy anti-wrinkle miracle worker miraculous moisturizer
  • "Being that I am nearing 30, I wanted to start a routine to help battle aging in general. This stuff has been great! It's super moisturizing and has already made some of my laugh lines around my eyes a little bit less noticeable" in 22 reviews
  • "I searched for weeks for a product to help with my dry skin. My face feels wonderful and I love the smooth, non greasy texture of this product. Does have a slight smell, but not bad and is temporary. My search is finally over for my facial moisturizer. " in 17 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and have a hard time finding products that don't irritate my skin and make it very red. Philosophy products are very gentle and also do what they promise. I always get compliments on my skin when I use this product." in 11 reviews
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
My husband and I both really liked this. It was better than "Hope in a Jar". I would consider this a middle man for the anti- wrikle products that are available and consideing that Philosophy has such an wide array of anti-wrinkle products that they offer. There are definitely alot stronger anti-wrinkle products out there though too!!!
Nicole S.
Although I'm not terribly old, I decided I wanted to begin really taking care of my skin in my mid-twenties. I already love philosophy's purity face wash, so I picked up the miracle worker moisturizer. Absolutely LOVE it. It really has reduced the fine expression lines on my forehead and even begun repairing deep acne scarring on my temples. I'm in love!
Angie H.
Cary, NC
I have enjoyed using this moisturizer. It recommended using in the morning so I looked up the ingredients. There is no retinol, but they do include reservatol which is good for anti again. It also has some silicones that would make a good foundation primer. However, I did not like the alcohol in it. Gave a slight sting to irritated areas.
Danielle M.
Swampscott, MA
I love this moisturizer. It's one of my go-to products once the cooler temps set in. I live in the Northeast, and my skin tends to get very dry in winter. The challenge is finding a product that is emollient enough to really hydrate, without leaving you greasy as all get-out. This product strikes a nice balance. It feels great on the skin, you don't have to use a ton of it, and it has a super-mild, pleasant smell. I find it leaves my skin smooth enough to put on a light foundation after without having to use primer. I can't really speak to the anti-aging properties, but I haven't gotten any more wrinkles, so that is a plus. Overall I'm very pleased with this moisturizer and have re-purchased many times.
Dana H.
Minooka, IL
This product is just ok in my opinion. It isn't a bad product and it's definitely not the worst I have ever used but it left my skin feeling a bit greasy like I had a film on it. I also didn't see any difference in the moisture of my skin even after a few weeks of using every day. It's not worth the steep price tag, in my opinion.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
I love philosophy but this product was #disappointing. It is very #heavy and #greasy for my #normalskin. It causes my #sensitive skin to #breakout. This may work for very dry skin. The smell in another con - it has a #chemical type #odor. I do not recommend
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
I used this product before bed, and it is perfect for nighttime skincare routines. There is no scent, it is thick, creamy, and feels very moisturizing. The product feels refreshing on your face. It sinks in quickly, but doesn't feel greasy or leave your skin greasy. Come morning your skin is still hydrated. I somehow aquired this in a deluxe sample size. It is worth 5 stars, but I do not think it is worth the price it is sold for, so 4.5.
Beth C.
I purchased the travel sized item to try a while back. I was honestly not terribly impressed by the product or brand. This had a off putting scent to it I simply didn't care for. The texture was whipped and smooth. But perhaps due to my combo skin type, it never felt like it entirely absorbed well. I felt it caused some clogged pores in my case. Needless to say I did not finish this product since I felt it was aggravating my skin.
Cheri G.
London, OH
Great moisture!!! I did like that it absorbed very quickly and the smell of it is pleasing, there are no chemical or medicine like smells. It was great to put on before applying make up and worked well with a primer. I am alway looking for products to keep my skin looking young and this one did not disappoint.
Saira A.
Deer Park, TX
Smells like heaven and moisturizes so well. Not greasy considering the thickness and dries pretty quickly. Performed as advertised. Would definitely repurchase, not cheap but you get what you pay for. I don't like having to dip my fingers in jars of products so a different package would be appreciated.
I really like the Purity cleanser by Philosophy and wanted to explore more products by the brand. Is this cream any good at softening the face? Also, what does it smell like?
Ashley A.
Marlboro, NJ
How long before you had seen results?? A bit skeptical since it is quite expensive? If I am already prone to breakouts and oily skin - did this have negative results in those departments?
Sally P.
Lexington
Is philosophy anti wrinkle miracle worker ok to useOnly as a night cream?
Regina J.