BY PHILOSOPHY

this luxurious satiny cream features a unique and highly concentrated complex that helps replenish skin's natural moisture barrier for a smooth, radiant result. loaded with resveratol, vitamin c and glutathione, our miraculous moisturizer helps brighten a tired complexion and protects skin against premature aging. delivers miraculous results you can believe in:

96% of women showed dramatic reduction in the appearance of wrinkles.

based on an 8-week clinical and self-assessment study of 49 women ages 35-65. use in conjunction with miracle worker miraculous anti-aging retinoid pads for optimal results.

How To Use:

apply to clean face.

aqua/water/eau, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, ascorbyl glucoside, behenyl alcohol, dimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, propanediol, hexyldecanol, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, cyclohexasiloxane, benzyl alcohol, borago officinalis seed oil, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, chlorphenesin, sodium hydroxide, polysorbate 20, ethylhexylglycerin, diso-dium edta, glutathione, bisabolol, cetylhydroxy-proline palmitamide, stearic acid, beta-glucan, arginine, brassica campestris (rapeseed) sterols, resveratrol, tocopherol, tetrapeptide-21.

philosophy anti-wrinkle miracle worker miraculous moisturizer
  • "Being that I am nearing 30, I wanted to start a routine to help battle aging in general. This stuff has been great! It's super moisturizing and has already made some of my laugh lines around my eyes a little bit less noticeable" in 22 reviews
  • "I searched for weeks for a product to help with my dry skin. My face feels wonderful and I love the smooth, non greasy texture of this product. Does have a slight smell, but not bad and is temporary. My search is finally over for my facial moisturizer. " in 17 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and have a hard time finding products that don't irritate my skin and make it very red. Philosophy products are very gentle and also do what they promise. I always get compliments on my skin when I use this product." in 11 reviews
Stephanie C.
Peoria, AZ
This is amazing!!! Can't rave about it enough. Highly recommend! Smells so good and even though I'm oily, doesn't leave my skin greasy. Moisturizes and gives a slight glow
Kim H.
Manasquan
I received this as a sample on a visit to sephora in the past and the name says it all!! I wish I could afford this all the time. Miracle worker is a wonderful moisturizer.
Wendy S.
Dixon, CA
It's pretty good but nothing compares to the Mary Kay TimeWise Repair Volu-Firm Sampler Set Brand New for treating and preventing future signs of aging.
Stevie E.
Dundalk, MD
This anti-aging moisturizer is fabulous to say the least. I have normal to dry skin and this moisturizer leaves my skin looking and feeling better than it has ever looked. I have also noticed with my few deep lines I have on my forehead that they are becoming a lot less visable. The only problem I have with this product is when I first apply this it stings pretty badly for a minute or two!
Karen R.
Tavares, FL
As always philosophy come through with a win, helps get rid of that sun damage (sorry mom I should have listened) and helps me age a bit more gracefully, I’m a product junkie but I know that philosophy is always going to be a go to for consistent amazing results, this is no different, try it and let those wrinkles get a bit smaller
Jordan C.
Florence, AL
This stuff is amazing!!! It has just the right amount of thickness but leaves skin very smooth and really does seem to do the trick! It's worth the money spent!!
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Great Product! Philosophy Uplifting Miracle Worker Moisturizer has a thicker consistency, which I liked. Applied Moisturizer and the moment I started using my skin felt renewed and refreshed, felt as though my skin was soaking it up! Another Great thing about this product is that it does not have a greasy feel and leaves skin looking and feeling great! I just wish it was more affordable!
Rosalind H.
Sacramento, CA
This is an amazing product. I have aging , dehydrated skin. It has been extremely effective during the winter months. It exceeded my expectations for a moisturizer. Philosophy products are a great value for the amount of product that you receive. I would definitely purchase it again. I have to reassess as a product for the upcoming summer., But it will always be on my permanent roster!
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
This is a good cream. I started noticing fine lines and wrinkles on my face so I started looking for anti aging creams. I stumble across this one and I figured that since it is expensive then it should work. It obviously wouldn't make the wrinkles go always but it helps the skin get firmer which in return makes the wrinkles a bit faded. My skin felt moisturizer and firm. It's quickly absorbed and I don't feel oily after applying it. I just don't think that it should be that expensive since here are other products out there that will give you the same result.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
My husband and I both really liked this. It was better than "Hope in a Jar". I would consider this a middle man for the anti- wrikle products that are available and consideing that Philosophy has such an wide array of anti-wrinkle products that they offer. There are definitely alot stronger anti-wrinkle products out there though too!!!
I really like the Purity cleanser by Philosophy and wanted to explore more products by the brand. Is this cream any good at softening the face? Also, what does it smell like?
Sally P.
Lexington
Is philosophy anti wrinkle miracle worker ok to useOnly as a night cream?
Shahadah E.
Is this product also good for acne?
Ashley A.
Marlboro, NJ
How long before you had seen results?? A bit skeptical since it is quite expensive? If I am already prone to breakouts and oily skin - did this have negative results in those departments?
Regina J.