BY PHILOSOPHY

this luxurious satiny cream features a unique and highly concentrated complex that helps replenish skin's natural moisture barrier for a smooth, radiant result. loaded with resveratol, vitamin c and glutathione, our miraculous moisturizer helps brighten a tired complexion and protects skin against premature aging. delivers miraculous results you can believe in:

96% of women showed dramatic reduction in the appearance of wrinkles.

based on an 8-week clinical and self-assessment study of 49 women ages 35-65. use in conjunction with miracle worker miraculous anti-aging retinoid pads for optimal results.

How To Use:

apply to clean face.

aqua/water/eau, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, ascorbyl glucoside, behenyl alcohol, dimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, propanediol, hexyldecanol, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, cyclohexasiloxane, benzyl alcohol, borago officinalis seed oil, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, chlorphenesin, sodium hydroxide, polysorbate 20, ethylhexylglycerin, diso-dium edta, glutathione, bisabolol, cetylhydroxy-proline palmitamide, stearic acid, beta-glucan, arginine, brassica campestris (rapeseed) sterols, resveratrol, tocopherol, tetrapeptide-21.

philosophy anti-wrinkle miracle worker miraculous moisturizer
  • "Being that I am nearing 30, I wanted to start a routine to help battle aging in general. This stuff has been great! It's super moisturizing and has already made some of my laugh lines around my eyes a little bit less noticeable" in 22 reviews
  • "I searched for weeks for a product to help with my dry skin. My face feels wonderful and I love the smooth, non greasy texture of this product. Does have a slight smell, but not bad and is temporary. My search is finally over for my facial moisturizer. " in 17 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and have a hard time finding products that don't irritate my skin and make it very red. Philosophy products are very gentle and also do what they promise. I always get compliments on my skin when I use this product." in 11 reviews
Olivia L.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love this product. I don't really have lines on my face but I had fine lines on my neck and chest and they are completely gone. I didn't like how this felt a little tacky compared to my old moisturizer but I think my skin is used to it because I don't feel sticky anymore when using the product. I'd absolutely buy this again. I use it as my night cream.
Chelsea B.
East Setauket, NY
I love this moisturizer! I use it around my eyes and it's more like a serum than a moisturizer and I think that's amazing! It's so luxurious and supple. I would a 100% buy this again and I would definitely recommend it to a friend. It can be a bit expensive which is why I only use it around my eyes but it's worth it.
Sarah M.
Burbank, CA
I really like the consistency of this moisturizer! It's very whipped and not too thick, which I like.  I have sensitive skin, and this did not cause any breakouts or irritation, which is something I always look for in a product. I don't think it was particularly as anti-wrinkle as I was hoping, but I would think paired with the other more concentrated products in the line, there would be more definitive results!
AMBER R.
BAYTOWN, TX
Philosophy Anti-wrinkle Miracle worker moisturizer is my Favorite moisturizer of all time thus far in my life. My Holy Grail. The larger sizes can be a little pricey, this small travel size option is a great price for a first timw buy to test the product or to give as a gift to introduce someone to this product line. Very cute packaging as a Holiday Ornament.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
Philosophy products tend to be a bit on the pricey side, but this one is absolutely worthwhile.  It isn't greasy, it goes on smooth and evenly and I noticed a difference in my fine lines after using it for an extended period of time.  I have very dry skin and this really helps.  It also helps that Philosophy tends to have discounts on their site often enough.
Venita H.
Hopkinsville, KY
I have very dry skin and Philosophy the miracle worker miraculous anti-aging moisturizer has made such a difference in my life because it keeps my dry skin so perfectly moisturized! Better than any product I've used for dry skin. I would most definitely buy this again.
AMBER R.
BAYTOWN, TX
Philosophy Anti-wrinkle Miracle worker moisturizer is my Favorite moisturizer of all time thus far in my life. My Holy Grail. The larger sizes can be a little pricey, I suggest buying a smaller trial size or variety pack to test out firat timw buying.
Pol K.
Chandler, AZ
I liked this rich moisturizer but didn't like the smell so ended up returning it. It did keep my skin super moisturized (I have combo dry skin) and I used to use it morning and night. Didn't see a big difference on my skin as i only used it for about a month. I wish this was unscented or had a light floral smell.
Lynne R.
Denver, CO
This is your next step as time marches on. Hope in a Jar is great but his provides more for aging skin. I purchase this at Sephora. As with all Philosophy products,I feel the value is consistent This was my first time using it, I love how it feels going on and in the morning your skin will looks awesome!
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
philosophy anti-wrinkle miracle worker miraculous moisturizer

This anti-wrinkle is one of the best on the market. Being a 50 year old woman and beginning to see wrinkles this has smoothed some of my fine line wrinkles . I have been using for over 6 months and it's a part of my daily skin regiment.
I really like the Purity cleanser by Philosophy and wanted to explore more products by the brand. Is this cream any good at softening the face? Also, what does it smell like?
Sally P.
Lexington
Is philosophy anti wrinkle miracle worker ok to useOnly as a night cream?
Shahadah E.
Is this product also good for acne?
Ashley A.
Marlboro, NJ
How long before you had seen results?? A bit skeptical since it is quite expensive? If I am already prone to breakouts and oily skin - did this have negative results in those departments?
Regina J.