BY PHILOSOPHY

this luxurious satiny cream features a unique and highly concentrated complex that helps replenish skin's natural moisture barrier for a smooth, radiant result. loaded with resveratol, vitamin c and glutathione, our miraculous moisturizer helps brighten a tired complexion and protects skin against premature aging. delivers miraculous results you can believe in:

96% of women showed dramatic reduction in the appearance of wrinkles.

based on an 8-week clinical and self-assessment study of 49 women ages 35-65. use in conjunction with miracle worker miraculous anti-aging retinoid pads for optimal results.

How To Use:

apply to clean face.

aqua/water/eau, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, ascorbyl glucoside, behenyl alcohol, dimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, propanediol, hexyldecanol, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, cyclohexasiloxane, benzyl alcohol, borago officinalis seed oil, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, chlorphenesin, sodium hydroxide, polysorbate 20, ethylhexylglycerin, diso-dium edta, glutathione, bisabolol, cetylhydroxy-proline palmitamide, stearic acid, beta-glucan, arginine, brassica campestris (rapeseed) sterols, resveratrol, tocopherol, tetrapeptide-21.

philosophy anti-wrinkle miracle worker miraculous moisturizer
  • "Being that I am nearing 30, I wanted to start a routine to help battle aging in general. This stuff has been great! It's super moisturizing and has already made some of my laugh lines around my eyes a little bit less noticeable" in 22 reviews
  • "I searched for weeks for a product to help with my dry skin. My face feels wonderful and I love the smooth, non greasy texture of this product. Does have a slight smell, but not bad and is temporary. My search is finally over for my facial moisturizer. " in 17 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and have a hard time finding products that don't irritate my skin and make it very red. Philosophy products are very gentle and also do what they promise. I always get compliments on my skin when I use this product." in 11 reviews
Christine B.
Kitchener, ON
I am such a fan of this cream, that I bought these cute ornaments for Christmas gifts for my young adult girls. I am always stressing the importance of skin care at any age. I would recommend, especially if you are looking for an ultra light moisturizer.
Jessica H.
EDMONTON, AB
I am not really in the market for an anti-aging product but as someone with very dry skin I picked this up to really hydrate and be pro-active with my skin! Just like all my other philosophy products I have no complaints. It took care of my sensitive and dry skin leaving my hydrated but not weighed down from the product. There isn't much of a scent that I noticed and certainly not one that lingered. The packaging is nice and simple, not gaudy at all. The price is worth it for what you receive. If you love your skin, try this!
Amanda W.
I love anything by Philosophy its the only products that have not given me a reaction or broke my skin out when using them. I would recommend them to everyone. The only down side is they are a bit pricey.
Alexandra R.
Kitchener, ON
As i enter my mid-twenties, I find I am always on the lookout for a really great anti-wrinkle and eye cream. The Philosophy brand is one of my favourites and a staple in my skin routine. I use this particularly at night or even during the day on the days I know my skin has been dehydrated and I can see it around my eyes!
Tracy S.
Wellington, Florida
I just got a sample of this product. I like it. It seems to be helping my face look better during the day when I use it. My only issue is that it's really expensive so I can't afford to purchase a whole bottle. I wish I had the money for it though.
Laura R.
Kitchener, ON
I got a deluxe sample of this and I like the texture and how hydrated my skin feels. It's a little sticky, kind of gel like. I have something lighter for the summer but this is great for the winter months because I layer it with other things.
Stefany B.
I received this as a sample through a Sephora order. I've always wanted to try philosophy products and I really enjoyed this one while it lasted! I am still on the hunt for the perfect eye cream but this worked nicely
Sarah C.
Etobicoke, ON
I love this stuff. I feel like it made my skin firmer and it feel so smooth on the skin. The smell is a little iffy so I would smell this before you buy it. Really like this lotion for night time.
Lindsey H.
I have to be honest the smell just completely ruins the product for me. I keep trying as I spent a fair amount on the bottle but every time the smell repulses me.
Karen Lynn N.
Champlain, NY
Love this moisturizer it makes my face feel pampered, hydrated and feel like new. the scent is also very nice and applies like a charm. does not feel greasy
I really like the Purity cleanser by Philosophy and wanted to explore more products by the brand. Is this cream any good at softening the face? Also, what does it smell like?
Sally P.
Lexington
Is philosophy anti wrinkle miracle worker ok to useOnly as a night cream?
Shahadah E.
Is this product also good for acne?
Ashley A.
Marlboro, NJ
How long before you had seen results?? A bit skeptical since it is quite expensive? If I am already prone to breakouts and oily skin - did this have negative results in those departments?
Regina J.