BY PHILOSOPHY

this luxurious satiny cream features a unique and highly concentrated complex that helps replenish skin's natural moisture barrier for a smooth, radiant result. loaded with resveratol, vitamin c and glutathione, our miraculous moisturizer helps brighten a tired complexion and protects skin against premature aging. delivers miraculous results you can believe in:

96% of women showed dramatic reduction in the appearance of wrinkles.

based on an 8-week clinical and self-assessment study of 49 women ages 35-65. use in conjunction with miracle worker miraculous anti-aging retinoid pads for optimal results.

How To Use:

apply to clean face.

aqua/water/eau, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, ascorbyl glucoside, behenyl alcohol, dimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, propanediol, hexyldecanol, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, cyclohexasiloxane, benzyl alcohol, borago officinalis seed oil, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, chlorphenesin, sodium hydroxide, polysorbate 20, ethylhexylglycerin, diso-dium edta, glutathione, bisabolol, cetylhydroxy-proline palmitamide, stearic acid, beta-glucan, arginine, brassica campestris (rapeseed) sterols, resveratrol, tocopherol, tetrapeptide-21.

philosophy anti-wrinkle miracle worker miraculous moisturizer
  • "Being that I am nearing 30, I wanted to start a routine to help battle aging in general. This stuff has been great! It's super moisturizing and has already made some of my laugh lines around my eyes a little bit less noticeable" in 22 reviews
  • "I searched for weeks for a product to help with my dry skin. My face feels wonderful and I love the smooth, non greasy texture of this product. Does have a slight smell, but not bad and is temporary. My search is finally over for my facial moisturizer. " in 17 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and have a hard time finding products that don't irritate my skin and make it very red. Philosophy products are very gentle and also do what they promise. I always get compliments on my skin when I use this product." in 11 reviews
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
This is a very moisturizing Crete, but it not at all greasy or heavy! I absolutely love it!
Sarah B.
Maple Grove, MN
Only need a tiny bit. Goes a long way. If use too much, will have a greasy looking face.
Toni L.
Puyallup, WA
My favorite face cream. Keeps my face hydrated throughout the day, but not oily at all.
Janita T.
Jersey City, NJ
I used this product at night. The next day my pores are smaller and my skin is smooth.
Michaela V.
Tacoma, WA
This stuff is so moisturizing, I really love it and will continue to repurchase it.
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
One of the smoothst moisturizers I have ever used.made my skin feel so so soft
Veronica R.
East Hartford , Ct
I love this product!! It makes my face so refreshed and helps me with my crows!
Lynn K.
Waikoloa
I Love this product! I apply this after showering and cleansing my face before going to bed in the evening. It’s a great moisturizer and I love the way it makes my skin look and feel.
Shelbie m.
Dallas TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Just started using this and I'm already in love. It speaks into my skin fast and doesn't leave a sticky film. It smells nice and I know its made with the best of ingredients.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
I’m adding Anti-Wrinkle Miracle Worker to my skincare routine this week. This is a daily use hydrating moisturizer with the added anti-aging benefits of Resveratrol, Vitamin C and Glutathione (Yes I had to Google all those terms I’m not familiar with!) I’ve used Philosophy’s Hope in a Jar previously and am excited to see results from Miracle Worker too. Like it says on the jar “to witness a Miracle is to know yourself, vital, brilliant, heavenly in body and spirit”. Words to embrace and live by.
I really like the Purity cleanser by Philosophy and wanted to explore more products by the brand. Is this cream any good at softening the face? Also, what does it smell like?
Ashley A.
Marlboro, NJ
How long before you had seen results?? A bit skeptical since it is quite expensive? If I am already prone to breakouts and oily skin - did this have negative results in those departments?
Sally P.
Lexington
Is philosophy anti wrinkle miracle worker ok to useOnly as a night cream?
Regina J.