BY PHILOSOPHY

this luxurious satiny cream features a unique and highly concentrated complex that helps replenish skin's natural moisture barrier for a smooth, radiant result. loaded with resveratol, vitamin c and glutathione, our miraculous moisturizer helps brighten a tired complexion and protects skin against premature aging. delivers miraculous results you can believe in:

96% of women showed dramatic reduction in the appearance of wrinkles.

based on an 8-week clinical and self-assessment study of 49 women ages 35-65. use in conjunction with miracle worker miraculous anti-aging retinoid pads for optimal results.

How To Use:

apply to clean face.

aqua/water/eau, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, ascorbyl glucoside, behenyl alcohol, dimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, propanediol, hexyldecanol, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, cyclohexasiloxane, benzyl alcohol, borago officinalis seed oil, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, chlorphenesin, sodium hydroxide, polysorbate 20, ethylhexylglycerin, diso-dium edta, glutathione, bisabolol, cetylhydroxy-proline palmitamide, stearic acid, beta-glucan, arginine, brassica campestris (rapeseed) sterols, resveratrol, tocopherol, tetrapeptide-21.

philosophy anti-wrinkle miracle worker miraculous moisturizer
  • "Being that I am nearing 30, I wanted to start a routine to help battle aging in general. This stuff has been great! It's super moisturizing and has already made some of my laugh lines around my eyes a little bit less noticeable" in 22 reviews
  • "I searched for weeks for a product to help with my dry skin. My face feels wonderful and I love the smooth, non greasy texture of this product. Does have a slight smell, but not bad and is temporary. My search is finally over for my facial moisturizer. " in 17 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and have a hard time finding products that don't irritate my skin and make it very red. Philosophy products are very gentle and also do what they promise. I always get compliments on my skin when I use this product." in 11 reviews
Kat R.
Franklin, PA
Basically like Hope in a Jar and I thought it would be different. Also the smell is bothersome
Ashlee N.
East Pittsburgh, PA
Love love love this product! Especially around my dark circles and the wrinkles in my forhead!
Lacey O.
Ypsilanti, MI
Works great, preventative skin care is my favorite and this makes it easy. Great moisturizer.
Krysten G.
New york, NY
I use this moisturizer everyday and I love it. Lightweight and does not make my face greasy.
Jaime B.
Collierville
This product has a pleasant smell and is very lightweight. The jar lasted me several months.
Whitney L.
San Antonio , TX
Works well, makes skin so soft and good for my sensitive skin, too expensive for me though
Katie M.
Flint, MI
Love! I love almost anything that comes from the philosophy brand! Would recommend to all.
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
This is a very moisturizing Crete, but it not at all greasy or heavy! I absolutely love it!
Freedom T.
Stroudsburg, PA
I didn't really see much of a difference after using this product. Left my skin a bit oily.
Sarah B.
Maple Grove, MN
Only need a tiny bit. Goes a long way. If use too much, will have a greasy looking face.
I really like the Purity cleanser by Philosophy and wanted to explore more products by the brand. Is this cream any good at softening the face? Also, what does it smell like?
Sally P.
Lexington
Is philosophy anti wrinkle miracle worker ok to useOnly as a night cream?
Shahadah E.
Is this product also good for acne?
Ashley A.
Marlboro, NJ
How long before you had seen results?? A bit skeptical since it is quite expensive? If I am already prone to breakouts and oily skin - did this have negative results in those departments?
Regina J.