BY PHILOSOPHY

this luxurious satiny cream features a unique and highly concentrated complex that helps replenish skin's natural moisture barrier for a smooth, radiant result. loaded with resveratol, vitamin c and glutathione, our miraculous moisturizer helps brighten a tired complexion and protects skin against premature aging. delivers miraculous results you can believe in:

96% of women showed dramatic reduction in the appearance of wrinkles.

based on an 8-week clinical and self-assessment study of 49 women ages 35-65. use in conjunction with miracle worker miraculous anti-aging retinoid pads for optimal results.

How To Use:

apply to clean face.

aqua/water/eau, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, ascorbyl glucoside, behenyl alcohol, dimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, propanediol, hexyldecanol, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, cyclohexasiloxane, benzyl alcohol, borago officinalis seed oil, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, chlorphenesin, sodium hydroxide, polysorbate 20, ethylhexylglycerin, diso-dium edta, glutathione, bisabolol, cetylhydroxy-proline palmitamide, stearic acid, beta-glucan, arginine, brassica campestris (rapeseed) sterols, resveratrol, tocopherol, tetrapeptide-21.

philosophy anti-wrinkle miracle worker miraculous moisturizer
  • "Being that I am nearing 30, I wanted to start a routine to help battle aging in general. This stuff has been great! It's super moisturizing and has already made some of my laugh lines around my eyes a little bit less noticeable" in 22 reviews
  • "I searched for weeks for a product to help with my dry skin. My face feels wonderful and I love the smooth, non greasy texture of this product. Does have a slight smell, but not bad and is temporary. My search is finally over for my facial moisturizer. " in 17 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and have a hard time finding products that don't irritate my skin and make it very red. Philosophy products are very gentle and also do what they promise. I always get compliments on my skin when I use this product." in 11 reviews
Cathy F.
Kingsville, TX
This help nice on my face initially but didn't do much for a lasting hydration. My skin just drank it up.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Hooray for a wrinkle product that you can wear under your foundation and that gives results instantly.
Danielle M.
San Francisco, CA
I use this underneath my eyes; it works well and does not upset my sensitive skin. Nice scent as well.
Andrea P.
Norwalk , CA
You are never to young to start on wrinkle free anti-aging anything. This is Indeed motivate in a tub
Michelle M.
Sullivan City, TX
I really enjoy everything from the philosophy line it is gentle on my sensitive skin. I got mine at ulta with a vift. Its been my first time using and i love it. Cant wait to try more from this line.
Lydia T.
Cincinnati, OH
I was really unimpressed with this product for how expensive it is. Definitely not worth the price.
Katya V.
Holland , PA
I️ love this company but I️ wish I️ would see more results. I️ just ordered other products by them
April C.
Allison Park, PA
Love this moisturizer. Use it day and night and it keeps my skin soft and not dry or oily. LOVE IT
Yvette S.
Westminster, CA
This product does not provide me with the results it claims. I love the packaging and that's it.
Stacy N.
Fairfield, OH
Love this! The texture is more of a whipped mousse and it absorbs quickly without looking greasy.
I really like the Purity cleanser by Philosophy and wanted to explore more products by the brand. Is this cream any good at softening the face? Also, what does it smell like?
Ashley A.
Marlboro, NJ
How long before you had seen results?? A bit skeptical since it is quite expensive? If I am already prone to breakouts and oily skin - did this have negative results in those departments?
Sally P.
Lexington
Is philosophy anti wrinkle miracle worker ok to useOnly as a night cream?
Regina J.