BY PHILOSOPHY

this luxurious satiny cream features a unique and highly concentrated complex that helps replenish skin's natural moisture barrier for a smooth, radiant result. loaded with resveratol, vitamin c and glutathione, our miraculous moisturizer helps brighten a tired complexion and protects skin against premature aging. delivers miraculous results you can believe in:

96% of women showed dramatic reduction in the appearance of wrinkles.

based on an 8-week clinical and self-assessment study of 49 women ages 35-65. use in conjunction with miracle worker miraculous anti-aging retinoid pads for optimal results.

How To Use:

apply to clean face.

aqua/water/eau, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, ascorbyl glucoside, behenyl alcohol, dimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, propanediol, hexyldecanol, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, cyclohexasiloxane, benzyl alcohol, borago officinalis seed oil, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, chlorphenesin, sodium hydroxide, polysorbate 20, ethylhexylglycerin, diso-dium edta, glutathione, bisabolol, cetylhydroxy-proline palmitamide, stearic acid, beta-glucan, arginine, brassica campestris (rapeseed) sterols, resveratrol, tocopherol, tetrapeptide-21.

philosophy anti-wrinkle miracle worker miraculous moisturizer
  • "Being that I am nearing 30, I wanted to start a routine to help battle aging in general. This stuff has been great! It's super moisturizing and has already made some of my laugh lines around my eyes a little bit less noticeable" in 22 reviews
  • "I searched for weeks for a product to help with my dry skin. My face feels wonderful and I love the smooth, non greasy texture of this product. Does have a slight smell, but not bad and is temporary. My search is finally over for my facial moisturizer. " in 17 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and have a hard time finding products that don't irritate my skin and make it very red. Philosophy products are very gentle and also do what they promise. I always get compliments on my skin when I use this product." in 11 reviews
Vanessa O.
Odessa
I love using this product during the winter. I have combination skin , but during the cold season my face needs a thicker moisturizer. I love the smell and it does not leave my face greasy. It works well with my foundation. It's a bit pricey but nothing that will break the bank.
sonya s.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This is what I put on my smile lines to prevent further wrinkling and also to help with the slight I have now. It's great and doesn't break me out which is a key thing I look for in products overall great
Suzanne K.
Smells great and actually works! I love the philosophy brand and this is one of my favorite products by them. Brightens eyes also! I use in AM because of that and it’s like having two products in one!
Mindy M.
Cocoa, FL
Ok I wanted to love this because sooo many do however, I had a bit of an issue with philosophy and breakouts. My skin is not super sensitive at all but I can’t seem to not break out!
Hailey C.
Cheraw, SC
Amazing product with absolutely amazing results. Really visible results from lessening fine lines. Ultra has an amazing selection. This is a must in my beauty routine. Can’t live without this product.
Jack's S.
This leaves you're face super soft and glowing . It's very gentle on gentle on you're skin . I got mine at Sephora. The scent isn't strong or stinky, I wish if was cheaper
Kate G.
Prairie Vlg, KS
Keeps my skin so soft and hydrated! Goes on very smoothly and is very gentle on my sensitive skin. It is a little pricey compared to what I'd like to spend, but you get your moneys worth!
Jamie S.
While it helps with dry spots during the day the overall dryness has not gotten any better. It has also irritated my skin causing breakouts. Although the fine lines around my eyes and forehead have reduced.
Sherri S.
Apison, TN
When I received this jar of of Philosphy miracle worker, I wasn't really certain if I wanted to try it out. I had my H20 lotion which I loved and didn't think anything could replace it.

I was wrong.

I love this lotion. It isn't overtly greasy and it keeps my skin feeling soft and smooth. I use it generally every night, and then in the mornings before putting my makeup on in the morning. When I use this product, my skin doesn't break out, which I find extremely beneficial.

When I use up this bottle, I will definitely consider purchasing another batch.
Kimberly V.
Helotes, TX
I've been using Hope in a Bottle moisturizer, but it got very cold and windy outside this week and my face got dried out. My mom has the trial size jar of this moisturizer and I've been using it the past two days. It's really helped take care of the dry patches. It absorbs nicely and is very soft and cushiony. I wouldn't be able to use this regularly because it's too rich for my oily skin, but this is awesome if you need a non-greasy moisturizer for dry skin. It also leaves a bit of a glow rather than a matte finish like the Hope in a Bottle, and I think this would look very pretty on dull, aging skin.
I really like the Purity cleanser by Philosophy and wanted to explore more products by the brand. Is this cream any good at softening the face? Also, what does it smell like?
Sally P.
Lexington
Is philosophy anti wrinkle miracle worker ok to useOnly as a night cream?
Shahadah E.
Is this product also good for acne?
Ashley A.
Marlboro, NJ
How long before you had seen results?? A bit skeptical since it is quite expensive? If I am already prone to breakouts and oily skin - did this have negative results in those departments?
Regina J.