BY PHILOSOPHY

this luxurious satiny cream features a unique and highly concentrated complex that helps replenish skin's natural moisture barrier for a smooth, radiant result. loaded with resveratol, vitamin c and glutathione, our miraculous moisturizer helps brighten a tired complexion and protects skin against premature aging. delivers miraculous results you can believe in:

96% of women showed dramatic reduction in the appearance of wrinkles.

based on an 8-week clinical and self-assessment study of 49 women ages 35-65. use in conjunction with miracle worker miraculous anti-aging retinoid pads for optimal results.

How To Use:

apply to clean face.

aqua/water/eau, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, ascorbyl glucoside, behenyl alcohol, dimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, propanediol, hexyldecanol, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, cyclohexasiloxane, benzyl alcohol, borago officinalis seed oil, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, chlorphenesin, sodium hydroxide, polysorbate 20, ethylhexylglycerin, diso-dium edta, glutathione, bisabolol, cetylhydroxy-proline palmitamide, stearic acid, beta-glucan, arginine, brassica campestris (rapeseed) sterols, resveratrol, tocopherol, tetrapeptide-21.

philosophy anti-wrinkle miracle worker miraculous moisturizer
  • "Being that I am nearing 30, I wanted to start a routine to help battle aging in general. This stuff has been great! It's super moisturizing and has already made some of my laugh lines around my eyes a little bit less noticeable" in 22 reviews
  • "I searched for weeks for a product to help with my dry skin. My face feels wonderful and I love the smooth, non greasy texture of this product. Does have a slight smell, but not bad and is temporary. My search is finally over for my facial moisturizer. " in 17 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and have a hard time finding products that don't irritate my skin and make it very red. Philosophy products are very gentle and also do what they promise. I always get compliments on my skin when I use this product." in 11 reviews
Amanda A.
Spring Hill, TN
I love this moisturizer! It is very light and not greasy at all. I use it every morning under my make-up and I can't even tell I have it on. Great product!
Rachael B.
Denton, TX
This moisturizer feels great on the skin! It's a little pricey but this on my opinion is a great brand and really holds up to its name and high standards.
Corie A.
Austin, TX
This is a great moisturizer! I saw results in about two weeks!!! It goes on a little heavy but it's a great moisturizer and I would highly recommend it!
Teresa S.
Winchester
I use this product every morning. It really moisturizes without feeling heavy on my face. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't bother it at all.
Hitomi T.
I don't know if I got an old one, but mine smells like Elmer's glue and there are tiny particles/specks that I can see on my face after applying it...
Riyen D.
Los Banos, CA
Product does just what it says 😍😍😍 an absolute miracle worker! I bought this online and it shipped quickly. Very effective, great value for the price!
Shelby F.
Holstein, IA
I bought this for my mom for Christmas and it did clear up some wrinkles but didn't really do anything too crazy for her skin, it smells good though
Amber B.
Lumberton, TX
I love this stuff. I bought this for my picky grandmother and she is also in love with it. Its not sticky and leaves your skin feeling extra smooth!
Nikki J.
Spring, TX
This is super smooth like silk. I use it before I put on my makeup and my make up goes on so smoothly. I love using this with my purity face wash.
Rochelle T.
Peoria Hts, IL
Love love love this stuff. If it wasn't for the price, I'd use it everyday. Goes on well and does not clog pores. My face felt great after using
I really like the Purity cleanser by Philosophy and wanted to explore more products by the brand. Is this cream any good at softening the face? Also, what does it smell like?
Sally P.
Lexington
Is philosophy anti wrinkle miracle worker ok to useOnly as a night cream?
Shahadah E.
Is this product also good for acne?
Ashley A.
Marlboro, NJ
How long before you had seen results?? A bit skeptical since it is quite expensive? If I am already prone to breakouts and oily skin - did this have negative results in those departments?
Regina J.