BY PHILOSOPHY

this luxurious satiny cream features a unique and highly concentrated complex that helps replenish skin's natural moisture barrier for a smooth, radiant result. loaded with resveratol, vitamin c and glutathione, our miraculous moisturizer helps brighten a tired complexion and protects skin against premature aging. delivers miraculous results you can believe in:

96% of women showed dramatic reduction in the appearance of wrinkles.

based on an 8-week clinical and self-assessment study of 49 women ages 35-65. use in conjunction with miracle worker miraculous anti-aging retinoid pads for optimal results.

How To Use:

apply to clean face.

aqua/water/eau, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, ascorbyl glucoside, behenyl alcohol, dimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, propanediol, hexyldecanol, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, cyclohexasiloxane, benzyl alcohol, borago officinalis seed oil, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, chlorphenesin, sodium hydroxide, polysorbate 20, ethylhexylglycerin, diso-dium edta, glutathione, bisabolol, cetylhydroxy-proline palmitamide, stearic acid, beta-glucan, arginine, brassica campestris (rapeseed) sterols, resveratrol, tocopherol, tetrapeptide-21.

philosophy anti-wrinkle miracle worker miraculous moisturizer
  • "Being that I am nearing 30, I wanted to start a routine to help battle aging in general. This stuff has been great! It's super moisturizing and has already made some of my laugh lines around my eyes a little bit less noticeable" in 22 reviews
  • "I searched for weeks for a product to help with my dry skin. My face feels wonderful and I love the smooth, non greasy texture of this product. Does have a slight smell, but not bad and is temporary. My search is finally over for my facial moisturizer. " in 17 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and have a hard time finding products that don't irritate my skin and make it very red. Philosophy products are very gentle and also do what they promise. I always get compliments on my skin when I use this product." in 11 reviews
Miriam K.
High Bridge, NJ
I have only been using this for two weeks, but my skin is already so soft and hydrated. I have to be careful though, if I use too much it leaves my combination skin feeling a bit greasy.
Marti K.
I can not say enough about the miracle worker line....they make my skin so much softer and firmer and I can tell a difference in my fine lines and wrinkles. LOVE!
Abby M.
I liked this moisturizer. It did its job and kept my face from getting dry. I only use it at night because during the day under my makeup it makes me a little oily
Min G.
It's very gentle and feels good on your skin like all their other products! I am not seeing a lot of difference but I don't have wrinkly eyes so who knows! Will continue using it!
Cassie M.
Richmond, TX
I absolutely recommend this product! I have been using it day and night for a month and can tell a difference. My skin feels softer and also noticed some of my fine lines diminished.
Tiffany F.
Edinburg, VA
Philosophy products are absolutely wonderful and worth the price. This product makes my skin radiant and healty looking. It's not greasy and doesn't clog pores.
kelly k.
I feel like it really plumps my fine lines and wrinkles so they are less noticeable but a little think under makeup so i mostly use it all over my face at night
Sara C.
Bristol Twp, Pennsylvania
I throughly enjoy the way this product makes my skin feel. It doesn't feel greasy or oily.

It goes on smooth and my skin absorbs it all.

It's a great product.
skye m.
Davis, OK
i adore this stuff, it's almost like a cooling mask on your face. i bought it at sephora for hardly anything, first time trying it and will continue buying it.
Melissa C.
Its light and smells great! Philosophy has the best products! Always top quality! Highly recommend if an anti-aging moisturizer is what you are looking for!
I really like the Purity cleanser by Philosophy and wanted to explore more products by the brand. Is this cream any good at softening the face? Also, what does it smell like?
Ashley A.
Marlboro, NJ
How long before you had seen results?? A bit skeptical since it is quite expensive? If I am already prone to breakouts and oily skin - did this have negative results in those departments?
Sally P.
Lexington
Is philosophy anti wrinkle miracle worker ok to useOnly as a night cream?
Regina J.