BY PHILOSOPHY

this luxurious satiny cream features a unique and highly concentrated complex that helps replenish skin's natural moisture barrier for a smooth, radiant result. loaded with resveratol, vitamin c and glutathione, our miraculous moisturizer helps brighten a tired complexion and protects skin against premature aging. delivers miraculous results you can believe in:

96% of women showed dramatic reduction in the appearance of wrinkles.

based on an 8-week clinical and self-assessment study of 49 women ages 35-65. use in conjunction with miracle worker miraculous anti-aging retinoid pads for optimal results.

How To Use:

apply to clean face.

aqua/water/eau, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, ascorbyl glucoside, behenyl alcohol, dimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, propanediol, hexyldecanol, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, cyclohexasiloxane, benzyl alcohol, borago officinalis seed oil, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, chlorphenesin, sodium hydroxide, polysorbate 20, ethylhexylglycerin, diso-dium edta, glutathione, bisabolol, cetylhydroxy-proline palmitamide, stearic acid, beta-glucan, arginine, brassica campestris (rapeseed) sterols, resveratrol, tocopherol, tetrapeptide-21.

philosophy anti-wrinkle miracle worker miraculous moisturizer
  • "Being that I am nearing 30, I wanted to start a routine to help battle aging in general. This stuff has been great! It's super moisturizing and has already made some of my laugh lines around my eyes a little bit less noticeable" in 22 reviews
  • "I searched for weeks for a product to help with my dry skin. My face feels wonderful and I love the smooth, non greasy texture of this product. Does have a slight smell, but not bad and is temporary. My search is finally over for my facial moisturizer. " in 17 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and have a hard time finding products that don't irritate my skin and make it very red. Philosophy products are very gentle and also do what they promise. I always get compliments on my skin when I use this product." in 11 reviews
Marie A.
Round Rock, TX
Ive been using this line for a while with other skincare lines and i really like it. This serum goes on like silk must like all their serums. Prices are on the middles,but overall is a great line.
Alexandrea J.
Columbia, TN
Truly my absolutely favorite anti-wrinkle cream of all time!! Cannot get enough of this product. I have very dry, very sensitive skin and it is the perfect combination of creamy and luxurious without becoming greasy and gross!
Molly M.
Milwaukee
This lightweight gel-lotion hybrid is awesome. It's a bit pricey at Ulta/Sephora, but you can probably find it cheaper on Amazon. Doesn't clog my pores or leave me feeling greasy, but leaves my face feeling soft and moisturized!
Sharmaine O.
Brooklyn, NY
I've tried this product as a sample and I think it worked well. it not only moisturized my skin, but made it tighter. I think if you're older and need anti aging creme, this is a good product
Leticia M.
San Leandro, CA
I tried this product shortly and even thought I loved how it felt initially it did make me feel greasy and I was not crazy about the smell. I love Philosophy products so when I smelled this product I was a bit taken back. Try it out and let me know what you think.
Cassi H.
St Clairsvle, OH
I don't hate this moisturizer but I don't love it, either.  Often times, it feels very heavy and leaves my face feeling pretty greasy.  I haven't noticed much change in terms of wrinkle repair/prevention (but then again I'm only 26 years old).  For the price, I'm not sure I'd buy again.
Rebecca C.
Edwards, CA
This product is okay. I keep it in my rotation of creams. I feel like the formula use to be different and it was changed somewhere down the line. Philosophy makes great gifts but not something I buy first for myself.
Irene V.
San Jose, CA
I love this moisturizer, it keeps my oily skin type moisturized without being extra greasy or heavy feeling. Plus the anti-aging benefits are wonderful and an added bonus! I highly recommend this moisturizer!
Matea R.
Loma Linda , CA
Love this brands products, and I always go back to them when I’m in need of a basic moisturizer. Makes my skin feel great and soft. My makeup glides on seamlessly over it. Always recommend!
Megan K.
Best product ever!!! I get so embarrassed about my dry flaky face. It's not just dry in the winter but all year long, however since I found this, I can say "good bye" to flaky face!!!
I really like the Purity cleanser by Philosophy and wanted to explore more products by the brand. Is this cream any good at softening the face? Also, what does it smell like?
Sally P.
Lexington
Is philosophy anti wrinkle miracle worker ok to useOnly as a night cream?
Shahadah E.
Is this product also good for acne?
Ashley A.
Marlboro, NJ
How long before you had seen results?? A bit skeptical since it is quite expensive? If I am already prone to breakouts and oily skin - did this have negative results in those departments?
Regina J.