BY PHILOSOPHY

this luxurious satiny cream features a unique and highly concentrated complex that helps replenish skin's natural moisture barrier for a smooth, radiant result. loaded with resveratol, vitamin c and glutathione, our miraculous moisturizer helps brighten a tired complexion and protects skin against premature aging. delivers miraculous results you can believe in:

96% of women showed dramatic reduction in the appearance of wrinkles.

based on an 8-week clinical and self-assessment study of 49 women ages 35-65. use in conjunction with miracle worker miraculous anti-aging retinoid pads for optimal results.

How To Use:

apply to clean face.

aqua/water/eau, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, ascorbyl glucoside, behenyl alcohol, dimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, propanediol, hexyldecanol, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, cyclohexasiloxane, benzyl alcohol, borago officinalis seed oil, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, chlorphenesin, sodium hydroxide, polysorbate 20, ethylhexylglycerin, diso-dium edta, glutathione, bisabolol, cetylhydroxy-proline palmitamide, stearic acid, beta-glucan, arginine, brassica campestris (rapeseed) sterols, resveratrol, tocopherol, tetrapeptide-21.

philosophy anti-wrinkle miracle worker miraculous moisturizer
  • "Being that I am nearing 30, I wanted to start a routine to help battle aging in general. This stuff has been great! It's super moisturizing and has already made some of my laugh lines around my eyes a little bit less noticeable" in 22 reviews
  • "I searched for weeks for a product to help with my dry skin. My face feels wonderful and I love the smooth, non greasy texture of this product. Does have a slight smell, but not bad and is temporary. My search is finally over for my facial moisturizer. " in 17 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and have a hard time finding products that don't irritate my skin and make it very red. Philosophy products are very gentle and also do what they promise. I always get compliments on my skin when I use this product." in 11 reviews
Dana A.
Dallas, NC
Katelyn H.
Memphis, TN
Despite being quite expensive, the entire philosophy line is so worth it. Not harsh on my skin, always smells clean, and this moisturizer is no different. It is so smooth on my skin and a little goes a long way.
Ashley S.
bridgewater, va
Love the progress this product has done on my skin. However, it does feel very heavy! I love the smell but after using it I do feel some greasy. If it were a lighter product I would definitely buy it again!
Kendall N.
THE BEST moisturizer ever, and it works also as a makeup remover if you're lazy like me! I love all of philosophy's products especially their facial cleansers, they're pricey but they are definitely worth it.
Lisa H.
Conroe, TX
I really liked this moisturizer. It was very hydrating. The only thing that I didn't like about it was that it caused the skin to slough off (which is good for anti aging) but it did it as I put on foundation.
Candace L.
Yorktown, VA
This is a great anti-aging moisturizer! It hydrates, yet softens the skin! This immediately absorbs into the skin and doesn't leave the face greasy. I have normal to dry skin and this works great for my skin!!
Phyllis D.
Marietta, GA
I simply adore the Philosophy line but I find the line to be time consuming. I prefer a less steps fr my regime. I purchase this line from QVC. It is gentle but I prefer the more effective Philosophy product.
Naomi F.
Kennewick, WA
The BEST moisturizer i have ever came across! It leaves your skin feeling amazingly smooth and hydrated with out an oily residue left behind. It is a very thick& rich texture which is a huge plus for me.
Courtney R.
Zachary, LA
YES yup YASSS. Under makeup , late at night, just watching netflix this moisturizer is amazing. Leaves the face feeling soft plumped and healthy. I use to look so dry under my eyes and it make my dark circles come out more. Putting a little of this under my eyes fixes that problem.
Marie A.
Round Rock, TX
Ive been using this line for a while with other skincare lines and i really like it. This serum goes on like silk must like all their serums. Prices are on the middles,but overall is a great line.
I really like the Purity cleanser by Philosophy and wanted to explore more products by the brand. Is this cream any good at softening the face? Also, what does it smell like?
Sally P.
Lexington
Is philosophy anti wrinkle miracle worker ok to useOnly as a night cream?
Shahadah E.
Is this product also good for acne?
Ashley A.
Marlboro, NJ
How long before you had seen results?? A bit skeptical since it is quite expensive? If I am already prone to breakouts and oily skin - did this have negative results in those departments?
Regina J.