BY PHILOSOPHY

this luxurious satiny cream features a unique and highly concentrated complex that helps replenish skin's natural moisture barrier for a smooth, radiant result. loaded with resveratol, vitamin c and glutathione, our miraculous moisturizer helps brighten a tired complexion and protects skin against premature aging. delivers miraculous results you can believe in:

96% of women showed dramatic reduction in the appearance of wrinkles.

based on an 8-week clinical and self-assessment study of 49 women ages 35-65. use in conjunction with miracle worker miraculous anti-aging retinoid pads for optimal results.

How To Use:

apply to clean face.

aqua/water/eau, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, ascorbyl glucoside, behenyl alcohol, dimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, propanediol, hexyldecanol, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, cyclohexasiloxane, benzyl alcohol, borago officinalis seed oil, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, chlorphenesin, sodium hydroxide, polysorbate 20, ethylhexylglycerin, diso-dium edta, glutathione, bisabolol, cetylhydroxy-proline palmitamide, stearic acid, beta-glucan, arginine, brassica campestris (rapeseed) sterols, resveratrol, tocopherol, tetrapeptide-21.

philosophy anti-wrinkle miracle worker miraculous moisturizer
  • "Being that I am nearing 30, I wanted to start a routine to help battle aging in general. This stuff has been great! It's super moisturizing and has already made some of my laugh lines around my eyes a little bit less noticeable" in 22 reviews
  • "I searched for weeks for a product to help with my dry skin. My face feels wonderful and I love the smooth, non greasy texture of this product. Does have a slight smell, but not bad and is temporary. My search is finally over for my facial moisturizer. " in 17 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and have a hard time finding products that don't irritate my skin and make it very red. Philosophy products are very gentle and also do what they promise. I always get compliments on my skin when I use this product." in 11 reviews
Alaine W.
Okay moisturizer but hardly a miracle worker. For my dry skin, it's not even adequate to use on its own. It's an okay base layer but I have to go over it with something else, and I never noticed my skin looking different with it.
Rachel C.
Neenah, WI
By far my favorite moisturizer ever. It's super light-weight and yet does amazing things for my skin. Price sucks, but you get what you pay for and I'm totally willing to pay that price because I know what I'm getting is amazing :)
Shonda H.
Venice, FL
I loved this product. I had been using a bad skin care line that dried my skin out and this repaired my skin in one month and now am producing my own oils. Packaging is beyond the best! I bought this at Ulta and will buy again!
Ann B.
A little heavy when my skin is oily but overall a great moisturizer. I love Philosophy products and purchased when Ulta was selling it for $30. When I finish this jar I believe this will be a product that I repurchase.
Rose C.
St. Joseph
I love all things philosophy and who doesn’t? This product is especially amazing! It smells nice and fresh and never irritates my super sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend this moisturizer to my friends and family!
Cheri R.
I am giving this 4 stars because this is too heavy for daytime wear and if you use it at night it does not fully soak in so your skin feels sticky. I like a product to be fully absorbed. The scent is very light and pleasant.
Cheyann S.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love this moisturizer. It feels very soft and luxurious. It seems a bit greasy at first but your skin soaks it up pretty quickly. It is very expensive but your skin is also very important. The smell is a little odd but I think it's a great moisturizer.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
Received this as a sample in a goodie bag. I used it at night because it has more of a thicker consistency. It moisturized my face but I didn't see any improvements overall. I don't think I would buy a full size product.
shannon m.
West haven, CT
I received a .4oz sample of this from sephora and it is amazing. It helps my skin and feels so good. Very moisturizing I am now using it mostly on a dry patch because I want to save it and it's pretty pricey. I don't think I would buy it at this time but hopefully some day because it really is great.
Ashley C.
Sugarloaf , PA
Works amazing, don’t have too many wrinkles yet so using as a preventative. It is a bit pricey but it is definitely worth it!! It seems effective and I will definitly keep using in the future. I will purchase again.
I really like the Purity cleanser by Philosophy and wanted to explore more products by the brand. Is this cream any good at softening the face? Also, what does it smell like?
Sally P.
Lexington
Is philosophy anti wrinkle miracle worker ok to useOnly as a night cream?
Shahadah E.
Is this product also good for acne?
Ashley A.
Marlboro, NJ
How long before you had seen results?? A bit skeptical since it is quite expensive? If I am already prone to breakouts and oily skin - did this have negative results in those departments?
Regina J.