BY PHILOSOPHY

this luxurious satiny cream features a unique and highly concentrated complex that helps replenish skin's natural moisture barrier for a smooth, radiant result. loaded with resveratol, vitamin c and glutathione, our miraculous moisturizer helps brighten a tired complexion and protects skin against premature aging. delivers miraculous results you can believe in:

96% of women showed dramatic reduction in the appearance of wrinkles.

based on an 8-week clinical and self-assessment study of 49 women ages 35-65. use in conjunction with miracle worker miraculous anti-aging retinoid pads for optimal results.

How To Use:

apply to clean face.

aqua/water/eau, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, ascorbyl glucoside, behenyl alcohol, dimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, propanediol, hexyldecanol, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, cyclohexasiloxane, benzyl alcohol, borago officinalis seed oil, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, chlorphenesin, sodium hydroxide, polysorbate 20, ethylhexylglycerin, diso-dium edta, glutathione, bisabolol, cetylhydroxy-proline palmitamide, stearic acid, beta-glucan, arginine, brassica campestris (rapeseed) sterols, resveratrol, tocopherol, tetrapeptide-21.

philosophy anti-wrinkle miracle worker miraculous moisturizer
  • "Being that I am nearing 30, I wanted to start a routine to help battle aging in general. This stuff has been great! It's super moisturizing and has already made some of my laugh lines around my eyes a little bit less noticeable" in 22 reviews
  • "I searched for weeks for a product to help with my dry skin. My face feels wonderful and I love the smooth, non greasy texture of this product. Does have a slight smell, but not bad and is temporary. My search is finally over for my facial moisturizer. " in 17 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and have a hard time finding products that don't irritate my skin and make it very red. Philosophy products are very gentle and also do what they promise. I always get compliments on my skin when I use this product." in 11 reviews
Janiece A.
This stuff is hydrating and helps improve your skin overall! I bought the kit and I'm so glad I did! I noticed a difference right away and after a few weeks my skin was fantastic!
Brianne S.
Davenport, FL
LOVE this moisturizer! I've been using this exclusively for at least two years, and it's the best I've ever used! I have combination skin, acne prone skin, and this is perfectly moisturizing without causing breakouts! I'm only 30, so it's anti aging properties are just a preventative measure for me, but I truly truly love this stuff!
Caitlyn M.
Horn Lake, MS
One of the best products I have ever tried!! This is on the pricey side however it is completely worth it!! Totally moisturizing and completely great for all skin types!! Highly recommend to anyone!!!
Melody H.
RICE, VA
Absolutely loved this! You don't have to use much at all. It goes on very smooth. I have normal skin so I have been using it to help moisturize and help with my fine lines and it does a very good job of it. To me, very well worth the price.
Amanda Catherine L.
Springfield, VA
This is alright. I didn't think it was horrible, it has a nice consistency but I also didn't feel like it was anything spectacularly different from any other regular brands.
Dana C.
Woodstock, GA
I have found all of the Philosophy products to be wonderful. The miracle in a jar is one of my favorites. I have even bought it for friends. It is very gentle but effective.
Judith Z.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
I have used this as a night cream and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated. It has no scent and although it is a night cream, it does not weigh down my skin or feel heavy at all. I absolutely love it and can't wait to repurchase.
Sadie P.
Abilene, TX
This was a bit greasy I for a sample of it I'm not a huge fan of the smell either it's very gentle but very greasy this may be good for women older than I but I love the brand. I'd recommend this to someone with different skin type than me
Mallory A.
Murray, KY
Regardless of the current state of your skin, this product works it's magic. I have pretty average skin, minor blemishes and oil periodically in my T-Zone and this product worked miracles for reducing red marks and keeping me moisturized without feeling like an oil spill.
Rachel C.
Neenah, WI
By far my favorite moisturizer ever. It's super light-weight and yet does amazing things for my skin. Price sucks, but you get what you pay for and I'm totally willing to pay that price because I know what I'm getting is amazing :)
I really like the Purity cleanser by Philosophy and wanted to explore more products by the brand. Is this cream any good at softening the face? Also, what does it smell like?
Ashley A.
Marlboro, NJ
How long before you had seen results?? A bit skeptical since it is quite expensive? If I am already prone to breakouts and oily skin - did this have negative results in those departments?
Sally P.
Lexington
Is philosophy anti wrinkle miracle worker ok to useOnly as a night cream?
Regina J.