BY PHILOSOPHY

this luxurious satiny cream features a unique and highly concentrated complex that helps replenish skin's natural moisture barrier for a smooth, radiant result. loaded with resveratol, vitamin c and glutathione, our miraculous moisturizer helps brighten a tired complexion and protects skin against premature aging. delivers miraculous results you can believe in: 96% of women showed dramatic reduction in the appearance of wrinkles. based on an 8-week clinical and self-assessment study of 49 women ages 35-65. use in conjunction with miracle worker miraculous anti-aging retinoid pads for optimal results.

philosophy anti-wrinkle miracle worker miraculous moisturizer
  • "Being that I am nearing 30, I wanted to start a routine to help battle aging in general. This stuff has been great! It's super moisturizing and has already made some of my laugh lines around my eyes a little bit less noticeable" in 22 reviews
  • "I searched for weeks for a product to help with my dry skin. My face feels wonderful and I love the smooth, non greasy texture of this product. Does have a slight smell, but not bad and is temporary. My search is finally over for my facial moisturizer. " in 17 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and have a hard time finding products that don't irritate my skin and make it very red. Philosophy products are very gentle and also do what they promise. I always get compliments on my skin when I use this product." in 11 reviews
Susan D.
Newark, DE
I use Philosophy for most of my nighttime moisturizer and my eye cream, so when I went to Sephora last month I thought I might as well try it for my everyday moisturizer too. I was not disappointed, and after a month I’m still using this product everyday! It’s only not getting five stars because I’m not sure if the price is worth it, but if you have the money and want to invest in your skin give it a try!
Ann S.
Buffalo
I use Miracle in a jar in the morning and at night because it moisturizes without being heavy. I can apply my foundation over it without feeling like my face is heavy with products. It only takes a small amount to do the job. I would recommend this product to women of all ages. The reason I gave it four stars is because I have severe arthritis and there are times I have a devil of a time getting the jar open.
Jordan A.
Cameron, NC
Great moisturizer for morning and/or night, I personally love it for night though. It’s not heavy or greasy and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. This product works wonders on my skin
Eleana L.
This cream is definitely heavy duty, it's great for dry skin, I use it as a night cream and in the morning when I wash it off my skin is plump, moisterized, and glowy.
Matea R.
Loma Linda , CA
Love this brands products, and I always go back to them when I’m in need of a basic moisturizer. Makes my skin feel great and soft. My makeup glides on seamlessly over it. Always recommend!
Amber B.
Stillwater, OK
This was a really great moisturizer. I have extremely dry skin and this helped a lot! I would highly recommend it if you have dry skin. The only negative thing I have to say about this product is that it is pretty expensive. You can get something similar at the drug store for much cheaper.
Susan B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is a hydrating daily moisturizer. It feels like velvet upon application and hydrates all day without irritation. Perfect for those wishing to combat signs of aging. Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer 56g/2oz
Chassidy L.
London, KY
I love love love miracle worker! It makes my skin so moisturized! I love how it has a very light scent, and how simple the tub it comes in, is! The only thing I think would be better is the price, haha! But it’s definitely worth it!
Stephanie J.
I love this cream and I always seem to come back to it. The price kills me but I find it truly works on my skin. It seems to glow! I have tried other variations of Philosophy creams and I find this one the best for me.
Vanessa O.
Odessa
I love using this product during the winter. I have combination skin , but during the cold season my face needs a thicker moisturizer. I love the smell and it does not leave my face greasy. It works well with my foundation. It's a bit pricey but nothing that will break the bank.
I really like the Purity cleanser by Philosophy and wanted to explore more products by the brand. Is this cream any good at softening the face? Also, what does it smell like?
Sally P.
Lexington
Is philosophy anti wrinkle miracle worker ok to useOnly as a night cream?
Shahadah E.
Is this product also good for acne?
Ashley A.
Marlboro, NJ
How long before you had seen results?? A bit skeptical since it is quite expensive? If I am already prone to breakouts and oily skin - did this have negative results in those departments?
Regina J.