BY PHILOSOPHY #96 in Facial Moisturizers

this luxurious satiny cream features a unique and highly concentrated complex that helps replenish skin's natural moisture barrier for a smooth, radiant result. loaded with resveratol, vitamin c and glutathione, our miraculous moisturizer helps brighten a tired complexion and protects skin against premature aging. delivers miraculous results you can believe in: 96% of women showed dramatic reduction in the appearance of wrinkles. based on an 8-week clinical and self-assessment study of 49 women ages 35-65. use in conjunction with miracle worker miraculous anti-aging retinoid pads for optimal results.

Danielle M.
Swampscott, MA
I love this moisturizer. It's one of my go-to products once the cooler temps set in. I live in the Northeast, and my skin tends to get very dry in winter. The challenge is finding a product that is emollient enough to really hydrate, without leaving you greasy as all get-out. This product strikes a nice balance. It feels great on the skin, you don't have to use a ton of it, and it has a super-mild, pleasant smell. I find it leaves my skin smooth enough to put on a light foundation after without having to use primer. I can't really speak to the anti-aging properties, but I haven't gotten any more wrinkles, so that is a plus. Overall I'm very pleased with this moisturizer and have re-purchased many times.
Nicole S.
Although I'm not terribly old, I decided I wanted to begin really taking care of my skin in my mid-twenties. I already love philosophy's purity face wash, so I picked up the miracle worker moisturizer. Absolutely LOVE it. It really has reduced the fine expression lines on my forehead and even begun repairing deep acne scarring on my temples. I'm in love!
Angie H.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have enjoyed using this moisturizer. It recommended using in the morning so I looked up the ingredients. There is no retinol, but they do include reservatol which is good for anti again. It also has some silicones that would make a good foundation primer. However, I did not like the alcohol in it. Gave a slight sting to irritated areas.
Dana H.
Minooka, IL
This product is just ok in my opinion. It isn't a bad product and it's definitely not the worst I have ever used but it left my skin feeling a bit greasy like I had a film on it. I also didn't see any difference in the moisture of my skin even after a few weeks of using every day. It's not worth the steep price tag, in my opinion.
Cheri G.
London, OH
Great moisture!!! I did like that it absorbed very quickly and the smell of it is pleasing, there are no chemical or medicine like smells. It was great to put on before applying make up and worked well with a primer. I am alway looking for products to keep my skin looking young and this one did not disappoint.
Dylan H.
Henderson, NV
This is the best stuff that i have used on my face. I have acne prone skin and it doesn't make me break out. I do apply it right when I get out of the shower when my face is dry as I think it helps the best. It doesn't feel like it melts off of your face either. It is great for the price too, well worth it.
Caitlan P.
This face cream is so nice! It makes my skin feel wonderful and I have combination skin that leans toward dry. It stops my skin from flaking and it feels like my face gets a drink of water when I use this cream. It is pricey but if you have dry skin, it is fantastic
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perhaps I needed more time or older skin but this just didn't do too much for me. It's heavily fragranced but not greasy and does absorb quickly. I think the formula is very thick and I wouldn't want to use it during the day. I likely will not be repurchasing
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love philosophy but this product was #disappointing. It is very #heavy and #greasy for my #normalskin. It causes my #sensitive skin to #breakout. This may work for very dry skin. The smell in another con - it has a #chemical type #odor. I do not recommend
Heather B.
Waterford, WI
I have been getting very deep smile wrinkles and bought this in hopes it will help lessen the appearance and unfortunately hasn't. But it has balanced the oil of my skin and keeps my skin soft and supplement brought out the day without it being too oily.
I really like the Purity cleanser by Philosophy and wanted to explore more products by the brand. Is this cream any good at softening the face? Also, what does it smell like?
Ashley A.
Marlboro, NJ
How long before you had seen results?? A bit skeptical since it is quite expensive? If I am already prone to breakouts and oily skin - did this have negative results in those departments?