BY PHILOSOPHY #63 in Eye Creams & Treatments

our exclusive hpr (high performance retinoid) delivers all the benefits of retinoid with less potential for irritation. it helps speed surface cell turnover and supports natural collagen to dramatically improve the look of wrinkles and discoloration around the eyes. targeted peptides reduce under-eye bags.

Buy on Sephora*
Lori R.
McCook
I don't notice much difference from using this product. Although, I don't find myself able to use it consistently. No matter how hard I try I cannot keep this product from getting too close to my eyes. This then causes my eyes to water like crazy. When I use it at night, I wake up with burning, gooey eyes. When I try incorporating it into my morning routine I end up messing up my make with mascara tears rolling down my face. I do like the consistency. It feels really hydrating and it does plump up my under eye area, but it's a struggle to apply.
Brandie B.
Clarksville
So so so worth it i absolutely love this product!!!! Very effective I use it daily and always amazed with results. Worth the price as most philosophy products. Sleek nice packaging looks clean and neat. Would certainly recommend to anyone needing hydrating
Kassandra B.
Wichita, KS
I really love this eye cream! I have a ton of fine lines underneath my eye that can appear very exaggerated when dry, and this cream keeps them at bay! My makeup goes on and stays on a lot better when I use this eye cream and I don't have as many issues with creasing. Yes, it is pricey, but if you are frustrated with fine lines and creasing makeup, this is a game changer. Besides, a half of a pea size amount per eye is all you need. So the value really is there!
Jordan A.
Cameron, NC
Yes yes and yes! I’ve reached the age where this product is a must have and it does not disappoint. It’s feels great on my skin, never leaves a sticky or greasy residue and gets the job done! My eyes love
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Kami A.
Orlando
I love how smooth this makes my under eyes feel. I have noticed that if I get this product too close to my eyes, that they do get a little irritated. Not red, burning, or itching, but very watery
Ashley C.
Rutherfordton, NC
I received this as a sample when I made out an order for a philosophy lip-gloss. The eye-cream was okay but I do not think I will purchase the full size. The reason is because it burned my eyes a lot. However, I loved how moisturizing it was under my eyes!! My concealer went on so smooth while wearing this. If you have extremely sensitive eyes like I do, I do not recommend this product.
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
This is liquid gold for skin. I have used this for years. Retin A. Is too harsh around my eyes but this is perfect. I love the container it dispenses the exact amount. Worth every dime.
Taylor N.
Macon, GA
I was underwhelmed with this product. It's not the most expensive eye product I've tried, but for how much I paid, I was expecting more results. I did not notice a difference in the fine lines around my eyes while using this product even though it every day until I had used the entire jar. Did keep my undereye area moisturized though.
Zahra B.
Lisbon
I love this product! I buy it time and time again and will continue to buy it. It’s hard for me to find products that I don’t get sick of, and this product is one I can’t get enough of. Definitely recommend!
Brandy G.
Where can this stuff be bought? I have never seen it.
Jessica F.
I had dark circle,eye wrinkles and sensitive skin. Will this product work for me? Will it help more with one thing over the other?
Amanda K.
San Clemente, CA
How effective have you found this? Worth the buy? What do you recommend?
Kristi  D.
Hoboken, NJ
I love philosophy products...I currently have when Hope is not enough renewed eye cream. Is this safe to use on my early 30's skin?
Tina B.
Petersfield , Manitoba
will this really work to get rid of dark circles and puffiness under my eyes?