Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial Moisturizersphilosophy
anti-wrinkle miracle worker dagcrème - 60 ml

philosophy anti-wrinkle miracle worker dagcrème - 60 ml

Did you know that in addition to environmental stressors, psychological stress can also impair skin functioning and contribute to the acceleration of skin aging? This inspired us to create our most comprehensive product to help regenerate the look of skin in just 1 week, smooth out lines and wrinkles, and act like a de-stressor for your skin.

WHY IT WORKS

• silky texture melts into skin, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles, improving texture instantly and over time
  • formulated with a powerhouse wrinkle-fighting complex of peptides, hyaluronic acid, indian gentian extract and potent forms of vitamin c
  • plus an innovative complex of saponins and enhanced hyaluronic acid to help counteract stress-induced damage on skin

aqua/water/eau, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, cyclohexasiloxane, propanediol, ascorbyl glucoside, behenyl alcohol, dimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, borago officinalis seed oil, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, bisabolol, sodium hydroxide, polysorbate 20, butylene glycol, parfum/fragrance, isopropyl palmitate, ethylhexylglycerin, disodium edta, peg-8, lecithin, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, tocopherol, resveratrol, limonene, 3-o-ethyl ascorbic acid, carbomer, saponins, benzyl salicylate, hyaluronic acid, silanetriol, swertia chirata extract, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, mineral salts, sorbic acid, anogeissus leiocarpus bark extract, ascorbic acid, farnesol, olus/vegetable oil/huile vegetale, palmitoyl tripeptide-1, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7.

Usage: apply to clean face and neck in the morning and/or evening.

[product:philosophy-anti-wrinkle-miracle-worker-dagcra¨me-60-ml] does this work well with other products?
Is this worth the money?
What is the difference between this the ultimate miracle worker and the matching night cream ?
Start your review of philosophy anti-wrinkle miracle worker dagcrème - 60 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Karen R.
Tavares, FL
As always philosophy come through with a win, helps get rid of that sun damage (sorry mom I should have listened) and helps me age a bit more gracefully, I’m a product junkie but I know that philosophy is always going to be a go to for consistent amazing results, this is no different, try it and let those wrinkles get a bit smaller
Emily W.
Savannah, GA
philosophy anti-wrinkle miracle worker dagcrème - 60 ml uploaded by Emily W.
I didn’t need to sample a wrinkle moisturizer as I am still fairly young, but it came in a sample box so I didn’t want to waste it. This moisturizer is thick but airy at the same time. It’s very refreshing
Brianne S.
Davenport, FL
LOVE this moisturizer! I've been using this exclusively for at least two years, and it's the best I've ever used! I have combination skin, acne prone skin, and this is perfectly moisturizing without causing breakouts! I'm only 30, so it's anti aging properties are just a preventative measure for me, but I truly truly love this stuff!
Julie O.
I received a trial size of this moisturizer and really liked it. I had gone to Ulta to purchase a full size and it was a tad pricey, but there was a gift set that had the moisturizer plus eye cream. I love this product. My skin has never been softer and looks fresh and youthful. I highly recommend, even with the higher price a little goes a long way.
Marissa S.
Lone Pine, CA
Such an amazing moisturizer! Philosophy always turns out amazing and luxurious products. They’re a bit on the pricier side but boy do they do the job! I have very dry skin and this left my skin feeling nourished and refreshed but not greasy or weighed down. And it wears so well under my foundation. All in all I’m so in love with this product!
Shelbie M.
Moore, OK
Purchased at: Sephora
Just started using this and I'm already in love. It speaks into my skin fast and doesn't leave a sticky film. It smells nice and I know its made with the best of ingredients.
Shelley B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love this skin care moisturizer. I have tried just about everything and I switch every so often to a new line. This is my current line and I love it. My skin is so soft and glows! It’s a little pricey, but sometimes you get what you pay for.
Meranda M.
Burkeville, TX
I have really enjoyed this moisturizer. It has a very light smell and applies nicely to my skin. It doesn’t feel thick or greasy, and it blends into my face very well. Haven’t noticed any less wrinkles, but it moisturizes my face perfectly. This is one moisturizer that I will purchase in the future.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Liz M.
Chatham, VA
I got this from my influenster box. It feels so nice on the skin and seems to really help my skin not be so dry. This is the first time I have tried it but will definitely be buying the full size product!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Regina M.
Clarksville, TN
philosophy anti-wrinkle miracle worker dagcrème - 60 ml uploaded by Regina M.
I just got my free samples to test of the line-correcting primer and moisturizer I can't wait to try it out!! I'll do a update once I see how it work with before and after pics if possible!! Thank ya kindly Influenster!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Isabella L.