BY PHILOSOPHY

Miraculous mornings begin at night. Philosophy's Anti-Wrinkle Miracle Worker Overnight age-resetting nighttime moisturizer works in perfect harmony with nighttime rejuvenation cycles to help visibly reset the age of your skin while you sleep. see more...

Susan D.
Bear, DE
I bought this a few weeks ago, and I loved it so much that I ordered one for my mom as well! Having a daily skincare plan is so important and this is now a crucial part of mine. You only need a pee size to cover your whole face. I use Philosophy eye cream too, but you don’t have to. I’ve always gotten my products from Sephora, but their website seems to be cheaper! Will be getting time and time again.
Susan B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is the best night cream I have ever used. A comprehensive formula, it addresses universal signs of aging (fine lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, hyperpigmentation, redness, tone, texture and radiance) while hydrating deeply. philosophy ulimate miracle worker night, 2 oz.
Jessica D.
Dillsboro, IN
Philosophy’s Miracle Worker night moisturizer cream is perfect for using every night. It thoroughly moisturizes my skin so that when I wake up in the morning my face feels plump and supple. It helps to reduce fine lines and perfections. I love it.
Caitlin R.
Wooster, OH
This product works amazingly well! I saw a visible difference within 2 weeks. I think you also get a lot of product for the money! The only downfall is the smell of the product. If you can handle the smell, it truly is a miracle product!
Kayla Nicole G.
Lugoff , SC
Okay I used to have the WORST under eye circles and wrinkles and crows feet and all that, but when I started subbing this in once or twice a week for my old cold cream YALL I swear I had baby skin again! I'm digging this cream ❤❤❤❤️️️️
neumeye9 N.
Atlanta, GA
Great cream with a great scent. While i do not have any noticeable wrinkles, this definitely helped with fine lines on my face. Maybe when I have more wrinkles the price tag will be more worth it.
Kennedy P.
Jacksonville, IL
I got this for my laugh lines and under eye wrinkles. I’ve had it for about a month and I have noticed a huge change in my wrinkles. They have mostly disappeared, the only thing I would recommend is staying consistent with it!
Mallory G.
Seattle, WA
This is my go-to every night moisturizer and I LOVE IT. It's super hydrating, while combating fine lines wrinkles and dullness. I cannot say enough positive things about this stuff!
Samantha L.
louisburg
It was lightly smelly, but overall really good!
The packing was nothing special.
It was pretty effective. Nothing overnight happened. I used the container, but didn’t buy more. I would maybe buy it again.
Tiffany T.
Granada Hills
This product is great! It’s very thick so a small amount gets the job done. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and doesn’t feel sticky or heavy. I recommended it.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Has anyone tried this product? Does it produce the results you want and live up to its name?