BY PHILOSOPHY

Miraculous mornings begin at night. Philosophy's Anti-Wrinkle Miracle Worker Overnight age-resetting nighttime moisturizer works in perfect harmony with nighttime rejuvenation cycles to help visibly reset the age of your skin while you sleep. see more...

Philosophy Anti-Wrinkle Miracle Worker Age- Resetting Nighttime Moisturizer
  • "I absolutely love this moisturizer. Its hydrating and you can see the results with in weeks. I use their full aline of skin care!" in 4 reviews
Susan D.
Newark, DE
I bought this a few weeks ago, and I loved it so much that I ordered one for my mom as well! Having a daily skincare plan is so important and this is now a crucial part of mine. You only need a pee size to cover your whole face. I use Philosophy eye cream too, but you don’t have to. I’ve always gotten my products from Sephora, but their website seems to be cheaper! Will be getting time and time again.
Susan B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is the best night cream I have ever used. A comprehensive formula, it addresses universal signs of aging (fine lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, hyperpigmentation, redness, tone, texture and radiance) while hydrating deeply. philosophy ulimate miracle worker night, 2 oz.
Caitlin R.
Apple Creek, OH
This product works amazingly well! I saw a visible difference within 2 weeks. I think you also get a lot of product for the money! The only downfall is the smell of the product. If you can handle the smell, it truly is a miracle product!
Kayla Nicole G.
Lugoff , SC
Okay I used to have the WORST under eye circles and wrinkles and crows feet and all that, but when I started subbing this in once or twice a week for my old cold cream YALL I swear I had baby skin again! I'm digging this cream ❤❤❤❤️️️️
neumeye9 N.
Atlanta, GA
Great cream with a great scent. While i do not have any noticeable wrinkles, this definitely helped with fine lines on my face. Maybe when I have more wrinkles the price tag will be more worth it.
Kennedy P.
Jacksonville, IL
I got this for my laugh lines and under eye wrinkles. I’ve had it for about a month and I have noticed a huge change in my wrinkles. They have mostly disappeared, the only thing I would recommend is staying consistent with it!
Mallory G.
Seattle, WA
This is my go-to every night moisturizer and I LOVE IT. It's super hydrating, while combating fine lines wrinkles and dullness. I cannot say enough positive things about this stuff!
Samantha L.
louisburg
It was lightly smelly, but overall really good!
The packing was nothing special.
It was pretty effective. Nothing overnight happened. I used the container, but didn’t buy more. I would maybe buy it again.
Nancy G.
I have never really regretted buying a product but this was very disappointing. I seen no change whatsoever in my skin and I noticed that it actually made me break out and I just couldn't understand why. The only good that came from buying this product is that I am now more aware of the ingredients that are good and bad for the skin. I won't purchase any skin care that has dimethicone in it.
Dori-Ann F.
Pearland, TX
User: Repeat user

Purchased: At Ulta

Pros: I am just starting to use anti aging products, and I feel this was a great product to start. My skin feels great in the morning, and I don't find it to thick or suffocating on my skin.

Cons: Not a fan of the scent but thats not what I am using the product for. It is pricey.

Duration: N/A

Tips: Use Daily before bed.

Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Has anyone tried this product? Does it produce the results you want and live up to its name?