philosophy amazing grace whipped body creme uploaded by Ashley G.philosophy amazing grace whipped body creme uploaded by Laura B.philosophy amazing grace whipped body creme uploaded by Shakeela P.

BY PHILOSOPHY

moisturize skin with a soft touch of grace. amazing grace whipped body creme is a luxurious addition to your after bath routine. this luxuriously lightweight, whipped body moisturizer melts onto skin to improve skin s softness. the formula moisturizes, soothes and protects skin with shea butter, aloe, olive fruit extract and antioxidants. skin is left silky soft and lightly fragranced with the clean, floral scent of amazing grace. amazing grace whipped body cr me. see more...

• How much moisture does this body cream give your skin compared to...3 Answers
  • This is the greatest cream ever! i love it soooo much. The best e...2 Answers
  • I've heard people talk about this stuff. Does it really work or i...1 Answers
philosophy amazing grace whipped body creme
  • "Within a few days my skin and elbows became super soft, I still have those dry bumps (if you have extremely dry skin you'll know what I am talking about!)" in 1 review
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
I am a big fan of Amazing Grace so when the whipped body cream came out, I immediately bought it! I was not disappointed and it was beyond my expectations of a body cream. The texture is very rich and creamy. The scent is so fabulous, just like all Amazing Grace products. It is light enough to be buildable with the Amazing Grace perfume. This body cream makes your skin feel like cashmere, so soft and so luxurious! This has truly become one of my favorite beauty products!
McKenna C.
Review for: Cream 30Ml, Cream, Creme, 4Fl
I LOVE THIS! If you want a body creme that has an amazing smell, you NEED this. I love this scent so much , it is the perfect scent where you can smell it but it isn’t overpowering. It goes so well with the body wash. It also is not too heavy on the skin, which is so nice. Go out and buy this!
Sissy S.
Russellville, AL
Amazing Grace is the perfect fragrance to leave a subtle impression. Not overpowering at all. The cream leaves my skin super soft with out that greasy feel of some. I love this product.
Molly B.
Greenwood
Love love love this.  It is thick scrumptious & you can apply generously & leaves skin hydrated & soft!  Great value!  Will always have on hand. Nothing bad smell is amazing!
Suzette G.
Review for: Creme
I received this crème in a gift set along with the Amazing grace eau de toilette and shower gel. It is so luxurious! After using my shower gel and drying off, I put a layer of this body crème on and spray my eau de toilette on my wrists, neck and forearm. The crème has such a moisturizing feel and is thick but not goopy. It spreads well and keeps my skin feeling soft all day. I recommend taking a bath and putting some of the shower gel in and after putting on this crème! It is so wonderful!
Toni A.
Wellness Guru Expert
This use to be a 5 but then City bought the company and the scent doesn't last as long and the price stayed the same :/ However, it is a whipped cream, and a little goes a long way. You still get the roses/baby's breath/powdery fresh scent. It is great after a bath or shower, and applying before bed, as it lingers.
Rana K.
Wellness Guru Expert
Amazing Grace is my favorite Spring/Summer scent. It's very lovely floral scent which does not give me a headache even if I spray too much on myself. But it really does not last long, so I purchased this body cream to layer it with my perfume. It is a good body cream. It moisturized my skin fairly well, and the scent lasts really long time.
Hira Q.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm obsessed with this moisturizer for my body! The #texture is lovely, and the smell is like being in heaven. I usually apply this post shower at night and the smell is very relaxing. This scent also lingers on your clothing, making you love it even more. It's definitely on my repurchase list.
Lori M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've always been an amazing grace fan, but I'm picky about lotions. This one goes on so smooth & doesn't leave your skin greasy. There is a light scent that is not over powering & lasts for a few hours.
allison s.
Coral Gables, FL
This is one of my favorite body butters. I actually love the smell of this entire line. This cream makes me smell soooo good! My daughters name is grace so that's why I bought it but boy it's good stuff! I will be repurchasing this!!
Haley  W.
Wellness Guru Expert
How much moisture does this body cream give your skin compared to other types of body creams? Also, how quickly do you think this would be used? I want to try it but it's pretty expensive.
Cait G.
This is the greatest cream ever! i love it soooo much. The best ever!
Krystle R.
Carlisle, PA
I've heard people talk about this stuff. Does it really work or is it just oily?