BY PHILOSOPHY

Amazing grace whipped body creme melts onto skin to moisturize and leave skin silky soft and lightly fragranced with the clean, floral scent of welcoming bergamot to greet the senses, irresistibly soft, clean muguet blossoms and lasting musk with its classic beauty.

How To Use:

Massage onto skin after bath or shower.

aqua/water/eau, parfum/fragrance, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, niacinamide, glyceryl distearate, glyceryl stearate se, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, cera alba/beeswax/cire d'abeille, dimethicone, stearic acid, sodium polyacrylate, sodium hyaluronate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, tocopherol, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, allantoin, ethylhexylglycerin, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, maltodextrin, potassium stearate, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, hexyl cinnamal, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butylphenyl methylpropional, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool, citric acid, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol.

• How much moisture does this body cream give your skin com...3 Answers
  • This is the greatest cream ever! i love it soooo much. Th...2 Answers
  • I've heard people talk about this stuff. Does it really w...2 Answers
philosophy Amazing Grace Whipped Body Creme
  • "This is by far the best body creme I have ever used. I have dry skin. Extremely dry skin, I have bumps on arms and my elbows are rough. No matter what I used and how much I used it nothing worked. That is until I purchased this. Within a few days my skin and elbows became super soft, I still have those dry bumps (if you have extremely dry skin you'll know what I am talking about!) on my arms but there are fewer of them now. Oh, and the scent is amazing!!" in 13 reviews
Lizette O.
My daughter purchased this for me for Christmas. I couldn't be any happier. My skin is dry especially during winter time. This cream leaves my skin so moist and refreshed. Its not sticky at all. My elbows, knees and feet are the driest areas on my body. However, after applying this they feel smooth and not rough. The fragrance it leaves is phenomenal. People have literally came up to me and asked me what I'm wearing Its pricy but worth every cent. You get a lot of product.
Brittney F.
Woodbridge
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My coworker told me about this product, she said her mother loves it. I had never heard of it before and I didn't know where to find it in stores. This Christmas my grandmother received it and I decided to give it a try. The creme is really thick which is super nice. But it doesn't have a super pleasant smell, just a very strong lotion smell. So, great for moisturizing but don't expect a reaction from people on the smell.
G T.
The lotion itself is a very nice smooth and high quality lotion.  It really helps dry akin and goes on nice and smooth.  For that I give it a 4 star rating.  In regards to the smell it's slightly "off" is the only way to describe it.  I do smell amazing grace in there but it's also mixed with some type of lanolin lotion smell that's kind of unpleasant at first.  I would buy it again though based on how nice it makes the skin feel.
Yuaketha J.
Stone Mountain
This stuff is addictive! The scent is so refreshing and I love the way it treats my skin keeping it really soft and smooth which requires a lot of moisture. I layer with the firming body lotion and bath & shower gel. This is one of my go to products for my daily rituals as I sometimes have to mix up the products so my skin won't become too familiar with them but this one definitely srays in my circulation. philosophy Amazing Grace Whipped Body Creme
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
I’ve read some reviews saying that the scent on this has changed recently. I don’t know what the scent was before, but I don’t particularly love the current scent. It’s not bad but it’s also just sort of boring. It’s also expensive for a body lotion with the same benefits as something you could get at the drugstore.
Gale C.
I absolutely love the scent of this! However, it caused a breakout from sun exposure. The cream works really well at moisturizing, but I need to forego using it if I'm going to be spending any time at all in the sun. Even for short periods of time. It is better for me to use in the fall abd winter months.
Nancy W.
Palm Bay, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this as a gift from my mother in law. I was skeptical about it because usually I don’t do perfumed lotion/body crème but I absolutely adore this. The scent is light enough to not irritate my skin but strong enough so you can really smell it. I love to use it after using the Amazing Grace bubble bath!
I love everything in the Amazing Grace like except this product .
The scent is not the same as the oil or perfume , it’s off in a sense . I won’t purchase this again .
Catherine M.
This cream is incredibly smooth to the touch with a mild fragrance perfect for an all over body cream. Its gentle on the skin and very hydrating. It’s a little pricey so I wouldn’t use it as my everyday body moisturizer more as an every so often product. I would highly recommend this product.
Cassandra B.
This is one of my favorite scents from Philosphy. Even as a cream the fragrance lasts throughout the day. I use both the cream, perfume spray and rollerball and love them all. If you want a lighter application of the scent then I would recommend trying the scented lotion. :)
Haley D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How much moisture does this body cream give your skin compared to other types of body creams? Also, how quickly do you think this would be used? I want to try it but it's pretty expensive.
Cait G.
Staff
This is the greatest cream ever! i love it soooo much. The best ever!
Krystle R.
Shreveport, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've heard people talk about this stuff. Does it really work or is it just oily?