BY PHILOSOPHY

embrace your beauty, and express your femininity with amazing grace spray fragrance. our best-selling, amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent of welcoming bergamot to greet the senses, irresistibly soft, clean muguet blossoms and lasting musk with its classic beauty

• Does anyone know where to get this for the cheapest price or a ba...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Cindy L.
Milford, CT
This is one of the best smelling sprays I have ever used. It's light and fresh, not too overpowering. I am only giving it four stars because the scent doesn't really last very long. I will keep repurchasing due to the fact the scent is so so lovely.
Sarah B.
Review for: philosophy amazing grace spray fragrance, 4 fl oz more...
This is my go to summer fragrance. It lasts throughout the day with no problem and is clean and refreshing. I get compliments on it all the time. I live in the south so we are always hot and this helps give me a pick me up every time I smell it. #summerfragrance
Lauren R.
Pounding Mill, VA
My go to perfume!! This scent smells so clean and wears well throughout the day! I wear this a lot though the summer, but it smells great through every season! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Tracy P.
West Park, FL
I absolutely Love this fragrance ! Got it a few years back for my mom and I fell in love!! It was a very light sweet soft smell! Very pleasant and not to expensive! Definitely recommend this to anyone !
Anna M.
Pullman, WA
This smells like bubble bath & I love it 😍 I highly recommend for anyone who is into fresh &/or floral scents. I'd describe this as a clean & refreshing floral with a soft feminine touch
Sarah C.
My mom buys this for me every year and I love it!! It is strong but subtle, I get a ton of compliments on it and it last all day! It is a staple fragrance in my beauty collection.
Tara B.
A scent I always come back too every where I go I always get stopped and asked what I'm wearing. It's a soft subtle floral powdery scent that lasts all day I love the little travel size they have .. it a fragrance I always go back too love it
Dawn F.
West Chicago, IL
Review for: Eau De Toilette more...
Hands down my FAVORITE fragrance for 20 years!! The only fragrance that when I wear it, people always say, "Gosh, you smell good!" It is wonderful from the first spray out of the bottle and it stays true to its scent, it doesn't "turn" on you. It is so fresh and clean smelling and light and feminine. I may try other colognes along the way, but, never for more than a month or so before returning to my Amazing Grace. Layer it with all the Amazing Grace body washes and lotions and you'll smell great all day!
Sheila B.
Smells so good!!!! Almost like a mature baby powder scent in the best way possible! It's not overpowering and great for everyday use. I love the sleek bottle design and would buy this again!
Victoria N.
Roswell, GA
Review for: Eau De Toilette more...
I love this fragrance! I always use Amazing Grace during errand runs, class days, or just before I go to sleep. It's the perfect scent to feel fresh and rejuvenated. The only the that made me not give it 5 stars is the fact that I want it to last hourssss! While it does last a good 2 hours I wish it was longer because it's such a refreshing smell. I love it!
Tina L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone know where to get this for the cheapest price or a bargain deal?