Add a Photo

By PHILOSOPHY
#294 in Fragrance for Her

embrace your beauty, and express your femininity with amazing grace spray fragrance. our best-selling, amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent of welcoming bergamot to greet the senses, irresistibly soft, clean muguet blossoms and lasting musk with its classic beauty

Photos (2)
Anna M.
Anna M.
Pullman, WA
This smells like bubble bath & I love it 😍 I highly recommend for anyone who is into fresh &/or floral scents. I'd describe this as a clean & refreshing floral with a soft feminine touch
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
My mom buys this for me every year and I love it!! It is strong but subtle, I get a ton of compliments on it and it last all day! It is a staple fragrance in my beauty collection.
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
Smells so good!!!! Almost like a mature baby powder scent in the best way possible! It's not overpowering and great for everyday use. I love the sleek bottle design and would buy this again!
Amy T.
Amy T.
Drexel Hill, PA
One of my favorite day time scents. It's light, fresh and clean. It's definitely a classic. However, it doesn't seem to last very long.
Sharon T.
Sharon T.
Sept. 30, 2015, 7:17 p.m.
Review for: Eau De Toilette
This fragrance is a definite go too, fresh and enlightening for everyday wear. I have been a fan of AMZAIZnG GRACE Fragrance for four years. Still going strong at loving it. I would recommend to everyone. #Influenster.
Kerry F.
Kerry F.
Kernersville, NC
A light, sweet scent with floral notes. Never overpowering. Graceful, just as its namesake claims.
Donna D.
Donna D.
Murrieta
Perfect day perfume, goes well with Any lotion or favorite body wash ,I like putting it in an atomizer for on tje fo
Aisha M.
Aisha M.
Munster, IN
My everyday scent. Smells light and fresh. Can imagine going out the door without it.
wendy c.
wendy c.
Narragansett, RI
Dec. 22, 2014, 10:45 p.m.
Review for: Eau De Toilette
This is my go-to every day scent. Not over powering, just a nice, clean smell.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Murrieta , CA
Aug. 8, 2015, 12:47 a.m.
Review for: Eau De Parfum
I've used Philosophy's Amazing Grace for several years now and it's always a good go-to for me. I do use other fragrances from time to time but continue to return to Amazing Grace. It's a delicate yet fresh and clean scent. They also have a fragrance solid stick that I carry in my purse for added boosts throughout the day when I wear it.