Add a Photo

By PHILOSOPHY
#1434 in Fragrance for Her

embrace your beauty, and express your femininity with amazing grace spray fragrance. our best-selling, amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent of welcoming bergamot to greet the senses, irresistibly soft, clean muguet blossoms and lasting musk with its classic beauty

Photos (2)
Kaylee G.
Kaylee G.

This is by far my favorite scent. I love how clean and subtle it is. I usually will layer the amazing grace collection. I will use the body wash, body cream, and then the perfume. It doesn't last very long so throughout the day I will do touch ups.
Terri F.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA

This stuff is amazing! I love the scent, my favorite though is the bubble bath. I feel like I've escaped reality while in the tub with Amazing grace!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Minneapolis, MN

Clean, refreshing scent. My boyfriend always comments on how good I smell when I wear this perfume. Not too strong or "grandma-ish".
Angela T.
Angela T.
Orlando, FL

It's light, it's clean, and I can see it being an appropriate scent for any age group. It's a perfect perfume for spring and summer months.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.

Not a scent for me. Also it's not very long lasting compared to other perfumes.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.

A very clean and fresh smell that lingers throughout the day. Subtle but noticeable. Lasts part of the day but re-apply in about 4 hours.
Rhoda C.
Rhoda C.
Hazard

One of the best scents ever! Not flowery or baby powdery, just sweet and clean.
Christina H.
Christina H.

Such a pretty scent! I love this stuff. It's a little spendy but in my opinion so worth it. It's not overpowering and just the right amount of floral. My go-to, every day!!
Katie I.
Katie I.
Somerdale

I loved this fragrance! It smelled delicious, but not overpowering. It made me feel fresh and clean, rather than weighed down by a heavy perfume.

Join Now