BY PHILOSOPHY

embrace your beauty, and express your femininity with amazing grace spray fragrance. our best-selling, amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent of welcoming bergamot to greet the senses, irresistibly soft, clean muguet blossoms and lasting musk with its classic beauty

• Does anyone know where to get this for the cheapest price or a ba...1 Answers
Lynn B.
Clinton, UT
I absolutely love Philosophy !!! Their Amazing Grace line is amazing. The Amazing Grace fragrance is such a soft gentle scent and is so yummy. I own so many Philosophy products and I've been using it for about 10 years and will always use their products.
Kaitlin P.
I love it what else can I say my bestfriend bought it for me one e and after that I bought it again and again very nice bottle and the scent is amazing and very long lasting no more worrying about buying others this is my one and only would recommend
Cindy L.
Newport, RI
This is one of the best smelling sprays I have ever used. It's light and fresh, not too overpowering. I am only giving it four stars because the scent doesn't really last very long. I will keep repurchasing due to the fact the scent is so so lovely.
Sarah B.
This is my go to summer fragrance. It lasts throughout the day with no problem and is clean and refreshing. I get compliments on it all the time. I live in the south so we are always hot and this helps give me a pick me up every time I smell it. #summerfragrance
Lauren R.
Pounding Mill, VA
My go to perfume!! This scent smells so clean and wears well throughout the day! I wear this a lot though the summer, but it smells great through every season! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Tracy P.
West Park, FL
I absolutely Love this fragrance ! Got it a few years back for my mom and I fell in love!! It was a very light sweet soft smell! Very pleasant and not to expensive! Definitely recommend this to anyone !
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
I'm a huge philosophy girl, I use several of their products, several scents, can't complain about a single product, out of all their scents this original amazing grace scent it my fave, it s just the right hint of smell you need to feel feminine ,fresh and clean. It's my all time go to.
Anna M.
Pullman, WA
This smells like bubble bath & I love it 😍 I highly recommend for anyone who is into fresh &/or floral scents. I'd describe this as a clean & refreshing floral with a soft feminine touch
Tara B.
A scent I always come back too every where I go I always get stopped and asked what I'm wearing. It's a soft subtle floral powdery scent that lasts all day I love the little travel size they have .. it a fragrance I always go back too love it
Sarah C.
My mom buys this for me every year and I love it!! It is strong but subtle, I get a ton of compliments on it and it last all day! It is a staple fragrance in my beauty collection.
Tina L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone know where to get this for the cheapest price or a bargain deal?