3 colors available

BY PHILOSOPHY

embrace your beauty, and express your femininity with amazing grace spray fragrance. our best-selling, amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent of welcoming bergamot to greet the senses, irresistibly soft, clean muguet blossoms and lasting musk with its classic beauty

• Does anyone know where to get this for the cheapest price or a barg...1 Answers
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Milford
This is one of the best smelling sprays I have ever used. It's light and fresh, not too overpowering. I am only giving it four stars because the scent doesn't really last very long. I will keep repurchasing due to the fact the scent is so so lovely.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Girard, OH
One of my all time favorite perfumes! This scent is so fresh with a mix of perfume-y scent but nothing too strong or overpowering. It lasts all day and then some! When I walk past people, they always stop to ask me what scent I'm wearing. Love it!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
This is my go to summer fragrance. It lasts throughout the day with no problem and is clean and refreshing. I get compliments on it all the time. I live in the south so we are always hot and this helps give me a pick me up every time I smell it. #summerfragrance
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
Atlanta
By far my favorite scent. I only use Amazing Grace for perfume, body wash and shampoo, dry shampoo- everything I can, I use Amazing Grace. This product in particular is my favorite; as soon as I run out I buy more!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Pounding Mill, VA
My go to perfume!! This scent smells so clean and wears well throughout the day! I wear this a lot though the summer, but it smells great through every season! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Tracy P.
Tracy P.
West Park , FL
I absolutely Love this fragrance ! Got it a few years back for my mom and I fell in love!! It was a very light sweet soft smell! Very pleasant and not to expensive! Definitely recommend this to anyone !
crystal f.
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
I'm a huge philosophy girl, I use several of their products, several scents, can't complain about a single product, out of all their scents this original amazing grace scent it my fave, it s just the right hint of smell you need to feel feminine ,fresh and clean. It's my all time go to.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Pullman, WA
This smells like bubble bath & I love it 😍 I highly recommend for anyone who is into fresh &/or floral scents. I'd describe this as a clean & refreshing floral with a soft feminine touch
Tara B.
Tara B.
A scent I always come back too every where I go I always get stopped and asked what I'm wearing. It's a soft subtle floral powdery scent that lasts all day I love the little travel size they have .. it a fragrance I always go back too love it
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
My mom buys this for me every year and I love it!! It is strong but subtle, I get a ton of compliments on it and it last all day! It is a staple fragrance in my beauty collection.
Tina L.
Tina L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone know where to get this for the cheapest price or a bargain deal?