philosophy 'amazing grace' spray fragrance uploaded by Jessica C.philosophy 'amazing grace' spray fragrance uploaded by Allis S.
3 colors available

BY PHILOSOPHY

embrace your beauty, and express your femininity with amazing grace spray fragrance. our best-selling, amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent of welcoming bergamot to greet the senses, irresistibly soft, clean muguet blossoms and lasting musk with its classic beauty

Photos (2)
Buy on Jet.com*
crystal f.
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
I'm a huge philosophy girl, I use several of their products, several scents, can't complain about a single product, out of all their scents this original amazing grace scent it my fave, it s just the right hint of smell you need to feel feminine ,fresh and clean. It's my all time go to.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Pullman, WA
This smells like bubble bath & I love it 😍 I highly recommend for anyone who is into fresh &/or floral scents. I'd describe this as a clean & refreshing floral with a soft feminine touch
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
My mom buys this for me every year and I love it!! It is strong but subtle, I get a ton of compliments on it and it last all day! It is a staple fragrance in my beauty collection.
Charlotte L.
Charlotte L.
I never owned a bottle but l got a sample of it at Sephora. I love it. Not too strong and not to sweet!!! It's worth going to get a sample before purchase.
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
Smells so good!!!! Almost like a mature baby powder scent in the best way possible! It's not overpowering and great for everyday use. I love the sleek bottle design and would buy this again!
Amy T.
Amy T.
Drexel Hill , PA
One of my favorite day time scents. It's light, fresh and clean. It's definitely a classic. However, it doesn't seem to last very long.
Sharon T.
Sharon T.
This fragrance is a definite go too, fresh and enlightening for everyday wear. I have been a fan of AMZAIZnG GRACE Fragrance for four years. Still going strong at loving it. I would recommend to everyone. #Influenster.
Erin S.
Erin S.
tucson, AZ
My daily perfume. I layer it with the body wash and body cream for the perfect full body experience. Smells like soap and water clean and always makes me smile.
Kerry F.
Kerry F.
Kernersville, NC
A light, sweet scent with floral notes. Never overpowering. Graceful, just as its namesake claims.
Donna D.
Donna D.
Murrieta, CA
Perfect day perfume, goes well with Any lotion or favorite body wash ,I like putting it in an atomizer for on tje fo