Add a Photo

By PHILOSOPHY
#769 in Fragrance for Her

embrace your beauty, and express your femininity with amazing grace spray fragrance. our best-selling, amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent of welcoming bergamot to greet the senses, irresistibly soft, clean muguet blossoms and lasting musk with its classic beauty

Photos (2)
Trish W.
Trish W.
Pleasant Pln, OH

I layer this fragrance using the body wash, lotion, & perfume & I might touch it up late in the day if I am going out. I love the freshness & how clean this fragrance is. Its a lovely feminine fragrance.
Angela T.

Philosophy is an all around great brand. The amazing grace scent is nice, light and clean. Perfect for all seasons
Kaylee G.
Kaylee G.

This is by far my favorite scent. I love how clean and subtle it is. I usually will layer the amazing grace collection. I will use the body wash, body cream, and then the perfume. It doesn't last very long so throughout the day I will do touch ups.
Terri F.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA

This stuff is amazing! I love the scent, my favorite though is the bubble bath. I feel like I've escaped reality while in the tub with Amazing grace!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Minneapolis, MN

Clean, refreshing scent. My boyfriend always comments on how good I smell when I wear this perfume. Not too strong or "grandma-ish".
Orlando, FL

It's light, it's clean, and I can see it being an appropriate scent for any age group. It's a perfect perfume for spring and summer months.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.

A very clean and fresh smell that lingers throughout the day. Subtle but noticeable. Lasts part of the day but re-apply in about 4 hours.
wendy c.
wendy c.
Narragansett, RI

This is my go-to every day scent. Not over powering, just a nice, clean smell.
Hayley L.
Hayley L.
Leominster , Ma

This is a great fragrance. It's an elegant, delicate, and refreshing scent. Definitely not over powering. Long lasting. My mom was the first member of my family to use this product. I'd see her put the fragrance on in the morning and by the time she returned home from work, I could still smell her perfume. Highly recommend!
Mia S.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA

I really didn't like this fragrance as much as I thought I would've. Throughout the day it starts smelling a lot like baby powder instead of it's initial smell. I wouldn't recommend this.

Join Now