BY PHILOSOPHY

embrace your beauty, and express your femininity with amazing grace spray fragrance. our best-selling, amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent of welcoming bergamot to greet the senses, irresistibly soft, clean muguet blossoms and lasting musk with its classic beauty

• Does anyone know where to get this for the cheapest price or a ba...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Shakirah W.
Newark, NJ
I love this smell! Came across it in my Sephora box last month and immediately went to purchase it. It is an innocent smell, with light floral traces. Definitely worth the try
Stacy C.
Girard, OH
One of my all time favorite perfumes! This scent is so fresh with a mix of perfume-y scent but nothing too strong or overpowering. It lasts all day and then some! When I walk past people, they always stop to ask me what scent I'm wearing. Love it!
Kaitlyn D.
Atlanta
By far my favorite scent. I only use Amazing Grace for perfume, body wash and shampoo, dry shampoo- everything I can, I use Amazing Grace. This product in particular is my favorite; as soon as I run out I buy more!
Tina L.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVEEEEE THIS PERFUME SO MUCH, IT'S MY LIFE AND EVERYTHING. I remember seeing this perfume in stores but never trying/testing it to see how it smells or anything. My younger sister's name is Grace so every time I smell or think of this fragrance, I think of her! I love how Coty/Philosophy let me have a new bottle when I told/showed them how my current bottle's nozzle was all messed up (jammed) and how it wouldn't spray and it would leak on the sides. Love this perfume though, can't think of any scents I like anymore LOLLL (I love this scent more than any Marc Jacobs, Dior, and many popular fragrance companies). This might be a hit or miss with some people.  It's definitely a feminine and beautiful, cuteness scent. So it's not a strong scent at all for those strong scent lovers. It's also not a flower-floral scent.
Sarah P.
Portland, OR
When you think of Philosophy, you think of great skincare with some nice words of inspiration, like Miracle in a Jar, etc.  But have you tried their fragrances?  I am not an expert on perfumes, but this is light, floral, and it blends(?) in to the point where it doesn't seem like you're wearing perfume, you just smell good overall.  I really like using it during the day, especially at work, where a more subtle scent is a necessity.  I've tried three of these, and they are all great.  Start out by just getting a rollerball to see which one you like the most.  For me, this was the best of them.
Kendra L.
I am NOT a perfume person. I am the girl that wants to smell nice but accidentally overdoses on the stuff. This is fool proof for perfume newbies. What I mean by that is, the scent is so soft and delicate. It's there but in no way is it overpowering. I can dab it all over and smell great but not like I poured it all over me. It's airy and something of it reminds me of home and comfort and being cozy.
Abbie R.
Wake Forest
I was introduced to this perfume by my mom and it is one of my favorite fragrances out there; it has such a beautiful, floral scent that isn't too overpowering. It can be a little on the pricey side depending on what size you buy, but Fragrance.net has some really good deals on it! :D
Manda L.
Niles, MI
I love this scent!  It's a very innocent scent with a light floral tone.  This scent is different than most cologne, by being very light.  I bought a little fore under twenty dollars, which I thought was a decent price.  I would definitely buy this cologne again!
Jenny R.
Philosophy Amazing Grace is such a beautiful fragrance. It isn't too heavy or overpowering. It's lightly floral and wonderfully scented. Every time I wear this, I get compliments. I have recommended it to almost everyone I know. You can't go wrong with this scent.
Lynn B.
Clinton, UT
I absolutely love Philosophy !!! Their Amazing Grace line is amazing. The Amazing Grace fragrance is such a soft gentle scent and is so yummy. I own so many Philosophy products and I've been using it for about 10 years and will always use their products.
Tina L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone know where to get this for the cheapest price or a bargain deal?