philosophy 'amazing grace' spray fragrance uploaded by Jessica C.philosophy 'amazing grace' spray fragrance uploaded by Allis S.
3 colors available

BY PHILOSOPHY

embrace your beauty, and express your femininity with amazing grace spray fragrance. our best-selling, amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent of welcoming bergamot to greet the senses, irresistibly soft, clean muguet blossoms and lasting musk with its classic beauty

Buy on Sephora*
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Jacksonville, TX
Amazing fresh smelling. It last long for me. Also this is the mini spray so it's not that expensive for a good amount. It's 18 bucks at ulta.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Forest Park, IL
I love how clean this smells. It goes on and stays with you all day. I always get compliments when I wear it.
Lynn C.
Lynn C.
This is my all-time favorite scent. Soft clean and not overpowering at all. Since stays with you all day.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVEEEEE THIS PERFUME SO MUCH, IT'S MY LIFE AND EVERYTHING. I remember seeing this perfume in stores but never trying/testing it to see how it smells or anything. My younger sister's name is Grace so every time I smell or think of this fragrance, I think of her! I love how Coty/Philosophy let me have a new bottle when I told/showed them how my current bottle's nozzle was all messed up (jammed) and how it wouldn't spray and it would leak on the sides. Love this perfume though, can't think of any scents I like anymore LOLLL (I love this scent more than any Marc Jacobs, Dior, and many popular fragrance companies). This might be a hit or miss with some people.  It's definitely a feminine and beautiful, cuteness scent. So it's not a strong scent at all for those strong scent lovers. It's also not a flower-floral scent.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Portland, OR
When you think of Philosophy, you think of great skincare with some nice words of inspiration, like Miracle in a Jar, etc.  But have you tried their fragrances?  I am not an expert on perfumes, but this is light, floral, and it blends(?) in to the point where it doesn't seem like you're wearing perfume, you just smell good overall.  I really like using it during the day, especially at work, where a more subtle scent is a necessity.  I've tried three of these, and they are all great.  Start out by just getting a rollerball to see which one you like the most.  For me, this was the best of them.
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
I am NOT a perfume person. I am the girl that wants to smell nice but accidentally overdoses on the stuff. This is fool proof for perfume newbies. What I mean by that is, the scent is so soft and delicate. It's there but in no way is it overpowering. I can dab it all over and smell great but not like I poured it all over me. It's airy and something of it reminds me of home and comfort and being cozy.
Manda L.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
I love this scent!  It's a very innocent scent with a light floral tone.  This scent is different than most cologne, by being very light.  I bought a little fore under twenty dollars, which I thought was a decent price.  I would definitely buy this cologne again!
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Clinton, UT
I absolutely love Philosophy !!! Their Amazing Grace line is amazing. The Amazing Grace fragrance is such a soft gentle scent and is so yummy. I own so many Philosophy products and I've been using it for about 10 years and will always use their products.
Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
I love it what else can I say my bestfriend bought it for me one e and after that I bought it again and again very nice bottle and the scent is amazing and very long lasting no more worrying about buying others this is my one and only would recommend
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
This is my go to summer fragrance. It lasts throughout the day with no problem and is clean and refreshing. I get compliments on it all the time. I live in the south so we are always hot and this helps give me a pick me up every time I smell it. #summerfragrance
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone know where to get this for the cheapest price or a bargain deal?