Add a Photo

#769 in Fragrance for Her

embrace your beauty, and express your femininity with amazing grace spray fragrance. our best-selling, amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent of welcoming bergamot to greet the senses, irresistibly soft, clean muguet blossoms and lasting musk with its classic beauty

Photos (2)
Juli T.
Juli T.

I absolutely fell in love with this perfume from the very first time I smelled it in sephora! The scent is perfect for any occasion, not too strong and lasts all day. I would definitely buy again without a doubt and give as a gift to others.
Erin S.
Erin S.
tucson, AZ

My daily perfume. I layer it with the body wash and body cream for the perfect full body experience. Smells like soap and water clean and always makes me smile.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Jacksonville, TX

Amazing fresh smelling. It last long for me. Also this is the mini spray so it's not that expensive for a good amount. It's 18 bucks at ulta.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Forest Park, IL

I love how clean this smells. It goes on and stays with you all day. I always get compliments when I wear it.
Lynn C.
Lynn C.

This is my all-time favorite scent. Soft clean and not overpowering at all. Since stays with you all day.
Allis S.
Allis S.
Allentown, PA

Perfection in a bottle❤️run and buy this perfume and body cream u won't regret it👍love philosophy❤️
Aisha M.
Aisha M.
Munster, IN

My everyday scent. Smells light and fresh. Can imagine going out the door without it.
crystal f.
crystal f.
Edison, NJ

I'm a huge philosophy girl, I use several of their products, several scents, can't complain about a single product, out of all their scents this original amazing grace scent it my fave, it s just the right hint of smell you need to feel feminine ,fresh and clean. It's my all time go to.
Sharon T.
Sharon T.

This fragrance is a definite go too, fresh and enlightening for everyday wear. I have been a fan of AMZAIZnG GRACE Fragrance for four years. Still going strong at loving it. I would recommend to everyone. #Influenster.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Murrieta , CA

I've used Philosophy's Amazing Grace for several years now and it's always a good go-to for me. I do use other fragrances from time to time but continue to return to Amazing Grace. It's a delicate yet fresh and clean scent. They also have a fragrance solid stick that I carry in my purse for added boosts throughout the day when I wear it.

Join Now