3 colors available

BY PHILOSOPHY

embrace your beauty, and express your femininity with amazing grace spray fragrance. our best-selling, amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent of welcoming bergamot to greet the senses, irresistibly soft, clean muguet blossoms and lasting musk with its classic beauty

• Does anyone know where to get this for the cheapest price or a barg...1 Answers
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Forest Park, IL
I love how clean this smells. It goes on and stays with you all day. I always get compliments when I wear it.
Lynn C.
Lynn C.
This is my all-time favorite scent. Soft clean and not overpowering at all. Since stays with you all day.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVEEEEE THIS PERFUME SO MUCH, IT'S MY LIFE AND EVERYTHING. I remember seeing this perfume in stores but never trying/testing it to see how it smells or anything. My younger sister's name is Grace so every time I smell or think of this fragrance, I think of her! I love how Coty/Philosophy let me have a new bottle when I told/showed them how my current bottle's nozzle was all messed up (jammed) and how it wouldn't spray and it would leak on the sides. Love this perfume though, can't think of any scents I like anymore LOLLL (I love this scent more than any Marc Jacobs, Dior, and many popular fragrance companies). This might be a hit or miss with some people.  It's definitely a feminine and beautiful, cuteness scent. So it's not a strong scent at all for those strong scent lovers. It's also not a flower-floral scent.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Portland, OR
When you think of Philosophy, you think of great skincare with some nice words of inspiration, like Miracle in a Jar, etc.  But have you tried their fragrances?  I am not an expert on perfumes, but this is light, floral, and it blends(?) in to the point where it doesn't seem like you're wearing perfume, you just smell good overall.  I really like using it during the day, especially at work, where a more subtle scent is a necessity.  I've tried three of these, and they are all great.  Start out by just getting a rollerball to see which one you like the most.  For me, this was the best of them.
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
I am NOT a perfume person. I am the girl that wants to smell nice but accidentally overdoses on the stuff. This is fool proof for perfume newbies. What I mean by that is, the scent is so soft and delicate. It's there but in no way is it overpowering. I can dab it all over and smell great but not like I poured it all over me. It's airy and something of it reminds me of home and comfort and being cozy.
Abbie R.
Abbie R.
Wake Forest
I was introduced to this perfume by my mom and it is one of my favorite fragrances out there; it has such a beautiful, floral scent that isn't too overpowering. It can be a little on the pricey side depending on what size you buy, but Fragrance.net has some really good deals on it! :D
Manda L.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
I love this scent!  It's a very innocent scent with a light floral tone.  This scent is different than most cologne, by being very light.  I bought a little fore under twenty dollars, which I thought was a decent price.  I would definitely buy this cologne again!
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Philosophy Amazing Grace is such a beautiful fragrance. It isn't too heavy or overpowering. It's lightly floral and wonderfully scented. Every time I wear this, I get compliments. I have recommended it to almost everyone I know. You can't go wrong with this scent.
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Clinton, UT
I absolutely love Philosophy !!! Their Amazing Grace line is amazing. The Amazing Grace fragrance is such a soft gentle scent and is so yummy. I own so many Philosophy products and I've been using it for about 10 years and will always use their products.
Correye A.
Correye A.
Received as a gift in a gift basket, because I broke my heels. It smells very un-offensive, and the smell changes when on your skin, it is very nice on skin. Not what I would usually chose, but it smells nice and clean and I'm so happy it was given to me!!
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone know where to get this for the cheapest price or a bargain deal?