Add a Photo

By PHILOSOPHY
#263 in Fragrance for Her

embrace your beauty, and express your femininity with amazing grace spray fragrance. our best-selling, amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent of welcoming bergamot to greet the senses, irresistibly soft, clean muguet blossoms and lasting musk with its classic beauty

Photos (2)
Erin S.
Erin S.
tucson, AZ
Jan. 15, 2016, 4:20 p.m.
Review for: Eau De Toilette
My daily perfume. I layer it with the body wash and body cream for the perfect full body experience. Smells like soap and water clean and always makes me smile.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Jacksonville, TX
July 9, 2016, 1:51 p.m.
Review for: Eau De Toilette
Amazing fresh smelling. It last long for me. Also this is the mini spray so it's not that expensive for a good amount. It's 18 bucks at ulta.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Forest Park, IL
June 27, 2016, 9:47 p.m.
Review for: Eau De Toilette
I love how clean this smells. It goes on and stays with you all day. I always get compliments when I wear it.
Lynn C.
Lynn C.
Sept. 1, 2016, 8:30 p.m.
Review for: philosophy 'amazing grace' spray fragrance
This is my all-time favorite scent. Soft clean and not overpowering at all. Since stays with you all day.
Allis S.
Allis S.
Allentown, PA
Jan. 29, 2016, 11:14 a.m.
Review for: Limited Edition Parfum
Perfection in a bottle❤️run and buy this perfume and body cream u won't regret it👍love philosophy❤️
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
I am NOT a perfume person. I am the girl that wants to smell nice but accidentally overdoses on the stuff. This is fool proof for perfume newbies. What I mean by that is, the scent is so soft and delicate. It's there but in no way is it overpowering. I can dab it all over and smell great but not like I poured it all over me. It's airy and something of it reminds me of home and comfort and being cozy.
Manda L.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
March 3, 2017, 11:28 p.m.
Review for: Eau De Parfum
I love this scent!  It's a very innocent scent with a light floral tone.  This scent is different than most cologne, by being very light.  I bought a little fore under twenty dollars, which I thought was a decent price.  I would definitely buy this cologne again!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
June 14, 2017, 7:51 a.m.
Review for: philosophy amazing grace spray fragrance, 4 fl oz
This is my go to summer fragrance. It lasts throughout the day with no problem and is clean and refreshing. I get compliments on it all the time. I live in the south so we are always hot and this helps give me a pick me up every time I smell it. #summerfragrance
Tracy P.
Tracy P.
West Park , FL
I absolutely Love this fragrance ! Got it a few years back for my mom and I fell in love!! It was a very light sweet soft smell! Very pleasant and not to expensive! Definitely recommend this to anyone !
crystal f.
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
Nov. 3, 2015, 7:02 p.m.
Review for: Eau De Toilette
I'm a huge philosophy girl, I use several of their products, several scents, can't complain about a single product, out of all their scents this original amazing grace scent it my fave, it s just the right hint of smell you need to feel feminine ,fresh and clean. It's my all time go to.