BY PHILOSOPHY

embrace your beauty, and express your femininity with amazing grace spray fragrance. our best-selling, amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent of welcoming bergamot to greet the senses, irresistibly soft, clean muguet blossoms and lasting musk with its classic beauty

• Does anyone know where to get this for the cheapest price or a ba...1 Answers
Sarah P.
Portland, OR
When you think of Philosophy, you think of great skincare with some nice words of inspiration, like Miracle in a Jar, etc.  But have you tried their fragrances?  I am not an expert on perfumes, but this is light, floral, and it blends(?) in to the point where it doesn't seem like you're wearing perfume, you just smell good overall.  I really like using it during the day, especially at work, where a more subtle scent is a necessity.  I've tried three of these, and they are all great.  Start out by just getting a rollerball to see which one you like the most.  For me, this was the best of them.
Nelly C.
Review for: philosophy amazing grace spray fragrance, 4 fl oz more...
This is my all time favorite scent. I was actually perfume sampling one day at Sephora. This was one of the samples I decided to try and I'm glad I did. It's light and feminine and smells really good. I'm terrible at describing scents but its not fruity and not really floral, sort of a clean fragrance. I'm sensitive to strong scents but this one doesn't bother me and I'm in love with it. I recommend at least getting a sample to try it out.
Kendra L.
I am NOT a perfume person. I am the girl that wants to smell nice but accidentally overdoses on the stuff. This is fool proof for perfume newbies. What I mean by that is, the scent is so soft and delicate. It's there but in no way is it overpowering. I can dab it all over and smell great but not like I poured it all over me. It's airy and something of it reminds me of home and comfort and being cozy.
Abbie R.
Wake Forest
I was introduced to this perfume by my mom and it is one of my favorite fragrances out there; it has such a beautiful, floral scent that isn't too overpowering. It can be a little on the pricey side depending on what size you buy, but Fragrance.net has some really good deals on it! :D
Mimi F.
Review for: philosophy amazing grace spray fragrance, 4 fl oz more...
I just bought this! I have used other Philosophy products and loved each of them. This Amazing Grace fragrance spray is wonderful. It gives off just the right amount of scent. I don’t care for the heavy fragrances, so this one is perfect. I know definitely that I will purchase this again.
Jenny R.
Philosophy Amazing Grace is such a beautiful fragrance. It isn't too heavy or overpowering. It's lightly floral and wonderfully scented. Every time I wear this, I get compliments. I have recommended it to almost everyone I know. You can't go wrong with this scent.
Correye A.
Received as a gift in a gift basket, because I broke my heels. It smells very un-offensive, and the smell changes when on your skin, it is very nice on skin. Not what I would usually chose, but it smells nice and clean and I'm so happy it was given to me!!
Lynn B.
Clinton, UT
I absolutely love Philosophy !!! Their Amazing Grace line is amazing. The Amazing Grace fragrance is such a soft gentle scent and is so yummy. I own so many Philosophy products and I've been using it for about 10 years and will always use their products.
Kaitlin P.
I love it what else can I say my bestfriend bought it for me one e and after that I bought it again and again very nice bottle and the scent is amazing and very long lasting no more worrying about buying others this is my one and only would recommend
Cindy L.
Milford, CT
This is one of the best smelling sprays I have ever used. It's light and fresh, not too overpowering. I am only giving it four stars because the scent doesn't really last very long. I will keep repurchasing due to the fact the scent is so so lovely.
Tina L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone know where to get this for the cheapest price or a bargain deal?