BY PHILOSOPHY

Embrace your beauty and express your femininity with amazing grace floral perfume (eau de toilette). our best-selling, amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent of welcoming bergamot greets the senses, while irresistibly soft, clean muguet blossoms and lasting musk endure with its classic beauty.

How To Use:
Spray our perfume onto a clean, dry body. avoid direct eye contact.

Alcohol denat., parfum/fragrance, aqua/water/eau, benzyl salicylate, benzophenone-3, alpha-isomethyl ionone, amyl cinnamal, benzyl alcohol, butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, limonene, linalool, bht.

Why It Works
Feel amazingly clean and beautifully feminine with our best-selling, award-winning floral perfume.

Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
This product is an absolute game changer! I love trying different scents and fragrance but this product has stolen my heart. You only need one squirt on your wrist and rub your wrists together and you will have a long lasting all day fragrance. This is my favorite fragrance on the market! However, if you or a significant other get headaches with a strong smelling perfume this product is not for you. Otherwise, it is a total charm! This product is very pricey at stores such as Ulta so I would look for sales if this is a product you are interested in trying!
Lori L.
Top Notes: mandarin orange, grapefruit, bergamot
Middle Note: freesia, jasmine, rose.
Base Note: Musk

This fragrance is the scent of innocence. It is light and sweet and reminds me of being young again. The citrus scents come out loud and clear, but the floral notes come to the forefront very quickly. I really like this light scent, which would be perfect for the spring/summertime. Amazing Grace would especially be good for a young girl just starting out with perfume. The only drawback. It doesn't last very long. At the most you can smell the base note up to three hours later, but not much longer. philosophy 'amazing grace' spray fragrance
Kaylan B.
Potosi, MO
I love this scent! I received this as a gift for my 18th birthday as my first “grown up” perfume & I instantly fell in love. I’ve even gone on to purchase the matching lotion and body wash. The bottle is beautiful & makes an amazing addition to my counter top decor as well
Gaby C.
Kent
This smells so good and fresh and I honestly feel that it works with everyone. It’s also not too strong so your nose won’t get irritated. I’ve bought 2 bottles and I’m probably going to continue buying.
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
Love this perfume! Not only does it come in adorable packaging, but it smells incredible as well! The scent lasts for a long time and isn't too subtle or overpowering, it is just right! I would highly recommend this product to a friend!
Leelee A.
Hutto, TX
Love this scent. When I received my ulta magazine in the mail and I smelled that scent I just became so obsessed with it and I had to get my hands on it! I received the fragrance along with the lotion as a gift for Christmas and I was super excited! The scent lasts all day and it’s such a light scent that just smells amazing ...I was given a lot of compliments the day I wore it and everyone wanted to know what it is. If you’re not a fan of light scents then this isn’t for you! But I loved it so much that I went to ulta and bought more philosophy scents. As you see in the picture my second favorite scent is loveswept ...I can’t even describe how wonderful these smell. Go to your local ulta and check them out..I promise it’s worth it.
Aiden L.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love this sent. It lasts so long on me that I don't have to get the full bottle. I smells like you literally just got out of the shower, but not in a harsh soap kind of way, but in a "I just came from the ritz hotel" kind of way. philosophy 'amazing grace' spray fragrance
Palmira B.
I love the scent so clean and floral and a bit powdery but it's very subtle and sort it stays on for ever! I wash my clothes and sometimes I can still smell the perfume that's why I like it so much and you can wear in any season. The price is a bit high but it's well worth it❤
Emma Grace B.
Blythewood, SC
The amazing grace perfume is my everyday smell!! I use the amazing grace scent in my body wash, perfume, and occasional lotion!! If you don't love this floral smell as much, pure grace may be the scent for you!!

(definitely go with the perfume and not the fragrance spray for a long lasting smell!)
Whitley P.
Dayton, KY
This is the most refreshing, clean and crisp scent I’ve found to date. It smells amazing on anyone! People tend to ask what I’m wearing when I have this on. I’ve bought the firming Body emulsion as well. The combination is perfect for a long lasting scent.